God Talks To Me
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Do you need a word from the Lord? God talks to me. Do you need Godly advice? Do you need a word of Wisdom? If you need advice or A word from God or have a question, tell me what it is...I may help you.

Watch these 1 through 13.

It will greatly bless you. These will all uplift your spirit.

1


2 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

3 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

4 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

5 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

6 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

7 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

8 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

9 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

10 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

11 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

12 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

13 http://www.youtube.com/watch...

__________
DISCLAIMER: Anything said by me in any of my posts is not required by me for you to agree with or believe. If you say something to me that needs to be corrected...I hope correction is not offensive to you. Therefore I am not responsible when you get angry because I have told you the truth. Which most of the time is not what you really want to hear.

Yours truly,
TheWiseMan
Cleto

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 21, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
Do you need a word from the Lord? God talks to me. Do you need Godly advice? Do you need a word of Wisdom? If you need advice or A word from God or have a question, tell me what it is...I may help you.
Watch these 1 through 13.
It will greatly bless you. These will all uplift your spirit.
1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dOYSNg07V9MXX
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
3 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
4 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
5 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
6 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
7 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
8 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
9 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
10 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
11 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
12 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
13 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
__________
DISCLAIMER: Anything said by me in any of my posts is not required by me for you to agree with or believe. If you say something to me that needs to be corrected...I hope correction is not offensive to you. Therefore I am not responsible when you get angry because I have told you the truth. Which most of the time is not what you really want to hear.
Yours truly,
TheWiseMan
You need to check yourself in to the mental hospital, people gonna think your crazy. God never has,never existed,there's never been any scientific proof of the so called existence of a God.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Cleto wrote:
<quoted text>You need to check yourself in to the mental hospital, people gonna think your crazy. God never has,never existed,there's never been any scientific proof of the so called existence of a God.
You are demon possessed.

And there are many things that exist out side your realm of knowledge that even science cannot prove or disprove.

But be of good cheer.

You will have your scientific proof when you die.

You will see with your own 2 eyes.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Well, that is if your soul has eyes.

lol
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Do You Love God Like This?

Romans, Chapter 12
1: I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Are you ready to walk away from your life and all your possessions and become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ?

Matthew, Chapter 6
19: Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

I am looking for anyone who is willing to try to become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

And to forsake all they have and their life and obey all the commandments of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

To live for God and God only every day all day long, day after day.

And to become born again, baptized by the Spirit of the Lord to be lead by the Spirit to

be Holy unto the Lord in word and deed.

Are you ready to become a disciple of the Lord

Jesus the Christ?
Seeking

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2013
I would like to know. Any advice or words of wisdom that he may send to you I'd greatly appreciate! Thank you
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Seeking wrote:
I would like to know. Any advice or words of wisdom that he may send to you I'd greatly appreciate! Thank you
The word of the Lord came to me just now for you.

Take no thought for tomorrow and live for today.

The Lord said you would know what this meant.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Everything is a miracle by God. Every time you inhale and exhale the air into and from your lungs is a miracle. Everything thing you see is a miracle. Your eyes are a miracle. You see miracles with them. Think about it. You would not even know colors was unless your eyes could see it and tell the difference between all the colors you see.

Miracles upon miracles. So you see the greatest miracles that the Spirit of God performs every day all day long and all night long all over the earth...WE ALL TAKE FOR GRANTED.

How could anyone not love God? No matter what?

Think about this.

Of all the snow flakes that ever falls from heaven. No two are alike.

Now that is a miracle is it not?

The Miracles of God

Do you need a miracle from God?

If so tell me what It is.

I may help you.

You never know.

The Mercy of the Lord is never ending for those who

love Him.
TheLordsAnointed

Mesquite, NV

#11 Mar 4, 2013
An eagle such as I,
Who roams in God's blue sky.

To the end of Heaven's majestic bow,
I am the apple,
of God's eye.

I dwell upon the mountain tops,
Where time stands still,
but never stops.

And even though,
I go to and fro,

I never fly to,
the valleys below.

If you want to find me,
You must come to the Light,

for that is where God,
set me free.

“f0r teh Lulz”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Mar 7, 2013
God is the devil.
Church of Christ Prophet

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Mar 9, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
Do you need a word from the Lord? God talks to me. Do you need Godly advice? Do you need a word of Wisdom? If you need advice or A word from God or have a question, tell me what it is...I may help you.
Watch these 1 through 13.
It will greatly bless you. These will all uplift your spirit.
1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dOYSNg07V9MXX
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
3 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
4 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
5 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
6 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
7 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
8 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
9 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
10 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
11 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
12 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
13 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
__________
DISCLAIMER: Anything said by me in any of my posts is not required by me for you to agree with or believe. If you say something to me that needs to be corrected...I hope correction is not offensive to you. Therefore I am not responsible when you get angry because I have told you the truth. Which most of the time is not what you really want to hear.
Yours truly,
TheWiseMan
They Are The Sons of God

Romans, Chapter 8
1: There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

12: Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13: For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14: For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Is Your soul weary from all the sin and evil you do?

Are you ready to forsake everything and live for God and only God?

Isn't it time to make that change?

Do you want to become a disciple of the great Lord Jesus the Christ?
Illumination

Dexter, NY

#16 Mar 9, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
Do you need a word from the Lord? God talks to me. Do you need Godly advice? Do you need a word of Wisdom? If you need advice or A word from God or have a question, tell me what it is...I may help you.
Watch these 1 through 13.
It will greatly bless you. These will all uplift your spirit.
1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dOYSNg07V9MXX
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
3 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
4 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
5 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
6 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
7 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
8 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
9 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
10 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
11 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
12 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
13 http://www.youtube.com/watch...
__________
DISCLAIMER: Anything said by me in any of my posts is not required by me for you to agree with or believe. If you say something to me that needs to be corrected...I hope correction is not offensive to you. Therefore I am not responsible when you get angry because I have told you the truth. Which most of the time is not what you really want to hear.
Yours truly,
TheWiseMan
You should seek the forum in Ogdensburg NY. Sinners searching for enlightenment.
Hashi-mura

United States

#19 Mar 11, 2013
Cleto wrote:
<quoted text>You need to check yourself in to the mental hospital, people gonna think your crazy. God never has,never existed,there's never been any scientific proof of the so called existence of a God.
Your phallus is rather small sir

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr Simba 7,707
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr InPhartx 1,129
Harlandale 12 hr The Truth 6
Harlandale High School Fri I know one 3
jacky Torres (Aug '14) Fri King81 19
Impeach Trump Fri Kenny 22
News Texas man arrested after dragging dog with moto... Fri mean 4
Armando Montelongo (Mar '12) Feb 18 Huntleigh Bruntleigh 95

San Antonio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Antonio Mortgages