Does anyone know Thomas O. Caldwell

Posted in the San Antonio Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cowthief

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2010
Just wondering if anyone knows thus mindless wonder?
OMG

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2010
He's a pecker licker that wants to get arrested at Twin Theatre like all the other 10+ trolls. Hope that helps.
Paul

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 12, 2010
Cowthief wrote:
Just wondering if anyone knows thus mindless wonder?
He's nothing but an internet queer that can't fight his own battles,so he likes to post other people names on this site try create problems.

He's mindless.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 12, 2010
He's a stalker that got caught by some ham radio guy, and got the bejebers beat out of him.
Facial Massage

United States

#5 Jul 12, 2010
I'll tell you that Tommy Caldwell is a fat, bald , 60 yr old homosexual that has no life and lives at home with his mommy. Tommy who lives with his Mommy Caldwell, that wad the best $10 I've ever spent.
Make sure next time you remember to lock the door after you roll up the window. That $10 facial massage was great. Not only did I best you azz I made you pee in your pants......LOL...... Chaching!!!
The Truth Teller

Floresville, TX

#6 Jul 12, 2010
Yes, he's a sad, pathetic little man with no life. He has no one who cares about him, he hasn't ever done anything with his life, he has to live with him Mother and brother - hasn't ever owned a house or been married or had kids. The only thing he can do to try and make his life seem better, is to get on the radio and tell lies about other hams and the ham clubs.
You have the cheerleader/optimist and you have the frightened/jealous types...cheerleaders are confident enough in themselves that they can be cheerleaders for others. The frightened ones have no confidence and are jealous of those who have it..so in their sad effort to be "as good as" the people they envy, the only way they can think of equalizing things is to tear people down to their level. Sad..never works..always emphasizes the sadness in these individuals.
So true of Tommy and Gary......
Cowthief

United States

#7 Jul 12, 2010
Wow Truth I couldn't have put it better myself....

Location hidden

#8 Jul 12, 2010
Only people with unresolved issues exude disrespect regardless of the subject. At this point its just an excuse for a disrespectful person to billboard their own failed sense of happiness. It must really suck to be gary or tommy.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 13, 2010
Profile of the Sociopath (e.g. Gary Sheets/Thomas Caldwell)
* Glibness and Superficial Charm
* Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
* Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
* Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
* Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
* Incapacity for Love
* Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
* Callousness/Lack of Empathy # Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
* Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
* Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
* Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
* Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 13, 2010
Hey Truth Teller, Boy does that shoe fit!!!
GD Independant

Tomball, TX

#11 Jul 13, 2010
That was very well thought through. Those guys sound like pieces of sheeeeeeiiiittttttt. In the end they will get what they deserve. Anyone know about this petition going round? Heard someone on 38 talking about while she was driving home. Let me know where I can sign.....

73's
bittersweet

United States

#12 Jul 15, 2010
Truth teller, is that really the profile of a sociopath? Because wow you described someone I know.....

Location hidden

#13 Jul 15, 2010

Location hidden

#14 Jul 15, 2010
"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
Tubby wouldn't know the truth if it was put on a plate and set in front of him and he started stuffing his face with it.
"Man has always sacrificed truth to his vanity, comfort and advantage. He lives... by make-believe." ~W. Somerset Maugham, The Summing Up, 1938
Cowthief

Tomball, TX

#15 Jul 15, 2010
Are we talking about Limp Dick or Pissy Pants here? It was very funny last night hearing the braying jackass sound everytime Limp Dick finished talking. Guess I am going to have to set up a recorder to listen when I am not around. Nice to see those two get run off 52.....

Location hidden

#16 Jul 15, 2010
If the shoe fits....but tubby does live in an alternate universe of his own creation. They are both on drugs and both habitual liars.
Cowthief

Tomball, TX

#17 Jul 15, 2010
No arguements on this end. What a shame Limp Dicks tower doesn't fall on him and Pissy Pants bleed out from a paper cut while serving papers..... A fitting end for the two annoying douche bags.....

Location hidden

#18 Jul 15, 2010
I heard that Gary is having a hard time getting anybody to climb his tower, Is it any wonder?
He tried to get Russ, and he said hell no. Then Gary tried to get his wife and son to climb it saying "I dont care if it falls with them on it because they dont like me anyway"

Hey FAT BOY!.... Why dont you do us all a favor and climb it yourself!

Location hidden

#20 Jul 16, 2010
Tommy is an unusual suspect alright!

He exudes an unusual aroma of urine...

And he's suspected of PISSING IN HIS PANTS!

Don't forget to change your kotex Tommy!

Location hidden

#21 Jul 16, 2010
The response to the petition has been great! But contrary to what you hear on the radio by tubby and pissy pants, the petition is NOT about getting them off .52 - its about getting them OFF HAM RADIO!! They contribute absolutely NOTHING to the hobby, just give it a bad name. Tubby is already bragging about getting all the names of everyone who signs it. What does he think he's gonna do with those names? Make fun of every single person? Have pissy pants abuse his PI (LOL) privileges from the guy he works for to run background checks on everyone on the list? WELL TUBBY AND PISSY PANTS - BRING IT ON!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everything’s bigger in Texas, women look like c... 14 min Mike 29
Inquiringminds 16 min Mike 14
Truth 24 min Mike 6
27 year old white male in Middletown Connecticu... 27 min Mike 4
White teenage man threaten high school shooting... 29 min Mike 6
white mike the molester 33 min Mike 15
Little Johnny Da Master camping trip with his t... 37 min Concerned citizen 46

San Antonio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance