Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14783 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Dork Dumbya strutting his junk for all the world to see pretending he actually fought in a war instead of going AWOL? The banner was his 'up yours' to those who knew he was an idiot.
Guess where it ended UP LOL.
Dumbya was the worst POTUS ever. EVER. He let 911 happen, he let OBL go, he demolished the full employment Clinton economy, he demolished our balance sheet.
We blame you. After all of these years you are still supporting the POSs that want to push us back into the Bush ditch. You still hate America and seek to destroy us.
We blame YOU.
After 4 years, we are still in that ditch. Now it's even deeper.
Too bad you leftist pinheads only know how to point fingers.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14784 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how hard you Republiscums try to derail the recovery and throw Americans out of work and into bankruptcy and foreclosure, Americans keep plugging away at optimism for the future.
"Consumer Sentiment in U.S. Rises to Pre-Recession High"
Today, Romney/Ryan/Antichrist 2012 are talking DOWN the USA and talking DOWN the economy. Traitors all.
People should be a little more optimistic knowing that there is an alternative to the parasites that are now in charge.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14785 Oct 12, 2012
archibald wrote:
still bashing Bush. Obama promised to end the war and bring the troops home. Fours years later and we're still there. Bush's fault? How you idiots support/worship a communist, raised by communists, educated by communists, surrounded by commie czars...not a peep from you sheep. Unbelievable. a cult of personality.
These Obamanoid sheep give a whole new meaning to the term "brain dead".
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14786 Oct 12, 2012
wep wrote:
<quoted text>
In an extremely political setting (the 2008 Presidential Debates), President Obama vowed that he would send American guns into Pakistan in order to kill Bin Laden.
He did that.
Why should he not be expected to receive political gain for fulfilling a political promise?
Stop being such a partisan pu$$. Give credit where credit is due.
I am giving credit where credit is due. To the Navy Seals.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14787 Oct 12, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
I thought Biden was charming, witty, intelligent and on point last night. I drank a toast to him afterwards and wished him well on the election.
You must have drank a lot before the debate to think that the demented old parasite was intelligent.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14788 Oct 12, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am giving credit where credit is due. To the Navy Seals.
Who cares what you think you traitor.

You supported Dumbya Bush who said, six months after 911, that he did not even think about OBL.

That is your boy. That is how you roll. You are a POS.

Location hidden

#14789 Oct 12, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have drank a lot before the debate to think that the demented old parasite was intelligent.
Of course you and Sandusky were cheering on Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan.

You also cheered for the Republiscum who said that rapists cannot impregnate their victims because the female body just rejects that.

Did you know that your boy Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan gets his jollies but chatting about what is and what is not LEGITIMATE RAPE as if some rape is real and some is just made up rape?

Of course you know this. You hate women as all Republiscum do.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14790 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what you think you traitor.
You supported Dumbya Bush who said, six months after 911, that he did not even think about OBL.
That is your boy. That is how you roll. You are a POS.
You have such a sweet demeanor for a troll, and I look forward to your intelligent, thoughtful posts. Cheers!
(Sarcasm button off)
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14792 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you and Sandusky were cheering on Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan.
You also cheered for the Republiscum who said that rapists cannot impregnate their victims because the female body just rejects that.
Did you know that your boy Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan gets his jollies but chatting about what is and what is not LEGITIMATE RAPE as if some rape is real and some is just made up rape?
Of course you know this. You hate women as all Republiscum do.
It's a real good thing that Obama and Biden don't have wooden dicks like Pinocchio. You would be digging a lot of splinters out of your filthy mouth.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14793 Oct 12, 2012
Well....as an unbiased observer...Biden did a lot better than OBAMA.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14794 Oct 12, 2012
I bet Biden and Co. sure wouldn't want to talk about this.

http://globalciviliansforpeace.com/2011/11/22...

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#14795 Oct 12, 2012
I don't do the link thing.Too easy to get links that back up whatever you want.That's America 2012
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#14796 Oct 12, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
I don't do the link thing.Too easy to get links that back up whatever you want.That's America 2012
That's very wise. I clicked on a link last week and it took me to a place where it had a nude woman on all fours, oiled up with a dog collar around her neck and some guy sticking a glove in her face. It was so sick and disgusting I had to stop watching after 20 minutes.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14797 Oct 12, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Just like anything Waco, you have to consider the source. Even 'reputable' sources can be biased though. Everyone has a bias, and an agenda. Even the media.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#14798 Oct 13, 2012
archibald wrote:
still bashing Bush. Obama promised to end the war and bring the troops home. Fours years later and we're still there. Bush's fault? How you idiots support/worship a communist, raised by communists, educated by communists, surrounded by commie czars...not a peep from you sheep. Unbelievable. a cult of personality.
Archie you gotta quit worrying about Bush! He's filthy rich! Are You any relation to J.EDGAR HOOVER?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#14799 Oct 13, 2012
Please people....Democrats aren't communists...... Republicans aren't fascists.....y'all gotta look at yourselves.The guy that votes for the guy YOU aren't voting for is not the Anti-Christ! Get a grip people.Get a grip.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14800 Oct 13, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Please people....Democrats aren't communists...... Republicans aren't fascists.....y'all gotta look at yourselves.The guy that votes for the guy YOU aren't voting for is not the Anti-Christ! Get a grip people.Get a grip.
Good advice. Too bad that people are so brainwashed by the media which is who I blame for this hysterical nonsense. Too much fear mongering on both sides.

Location hidden

#14801 Oct 13, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You have such a sweet demeanor for a troll, and I look forward to your intelligent, thoughtful posts. Cheers!
(Sarcasm button off)
You are the America-hating, woman-hating, family-hating troll who supports Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan. He is your boy.

Location hidden

#14802 Oct 13, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Stop conflating the two.

The best Republican running this time around is OBAMA.

Romney is an America-hating traitor FASCIST. Have you seen what he will do? Have you looked at his numbers? Have you heard his incessant lying? Romney is a LIAR. Ryan is a LIAR. The lies are heard around the world but can barely make it through the rightwing media NaziPropaganda bubble.

This is what Romney/Ryan/Antichrist 2012 are promising to do:

1. Blow a $7 - 8 TRILLION hole in the budget. That's right, they are Bush's Great Recession and financial collapse and war mongering ON STEROIDS.

2. Get rid of deductions in order to pay for #1 but they will amount to barely 20% of the budget hole which means...

3. They will borrow the other TRILLIONS from China or....

4. They will pound the middle class with massive tax increases.

Just so the middle class does not survive another Republiscum Fascist onslaught, Romney/Ryan/Antichrist 2012 also promise pummel middle class benefits that the middle class pays for:

5. Kill Medicare by 2016. Yes, that is what they mean by replacing the $716B in savings...they will waste $716B and cause Medicare to go belly up in FOUR MORE YEARS.

6. Kill Social Security immediately and send that money to Wall Streets gambling banksters who will LOSE IT as they lost money in 2008.

PAY ATTENTION. There is no equivalence between Democrats and Republiscums. Democrats are trying to help the middle class, expand the economy, expand jobs, bring the troops home, etc.

Republiscums are trying to grind the middle class into the ground and transfer all of its wealth to Romney and his Wall Street Bain Billionaires.

WAKE THE **** UP

Location hidden

#14803 Oct 13, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice. Too bad that people are so brainwashed by the media which is who I blame for this hysterical nonsense. Too much fear mongering on both sides.
That's HILARIOUS coming from the likes of you.

Have you listened to the blathering inside your head?

Republiscum live way, way, way outside of the reality village. You are juvenile delinquents quaffing alcohol and crack having hallucinations and sleeping through the day then trying to drive a car through rush hour traffic and running it into the ditch.

You people haven't registered a fact in your tiny, dried up brains for a couple of generations. You are easy pickings for the fascists of Wall Street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My parent's are having a sweet sixteenth party ... 9 min juanmoremeskin 15
Mexicans why are you so ugly 14 min bennie 36
Life on oil rig hard but lucrative (Apr '12) 18 min Rebeccabooty 118
san antonio police merger w/ park and airportpo... (Dec '08) 26 min Puro policia 206
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 45 min anonymous 4,056
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Roxanne 594
Where can I find or call a good prostitute (Dec '13) 2 hr lee 84
San Antonio Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Antonio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Antonio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Antonio

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]