looking for a bicurious women for a threesome

Posted in the San Antonio Forum

jasmine

San Antonio, TX

#1 Nov 25, 2011
Hi there jasmine isn't my real name but anyway I'm looking for a bisexual or bicurious women who would be interested in becoming a FWB friend with me and my husband. She would have to be discreet for in public we're just good friends but behind closed doors we're more than that he he. She has to be disease and drug free, open-minded, between the ages of 18 and 35. Looks are somewhat important, not saying I'm a model or anything but wouldn't mind if the girl has some curves on her. For this would be my first time with a women and want to take it slow. Wouldn't mind it being one on one while my husband watches, anyway I'm 29 5'3 black hair, brown eyes, shaved, 40D. Well if any ladies are interested email me at jnd4fun@Gmail.com and put in subject your age. Not looking for BUTCHES, or STUDS, NO Guys or other Couples and send me your picture and I'll send mine. Jasmine
SDI Hartman

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 5, 2011
jasmine wrote:
Hi there jasmine isn't my real name but anyway I'm looking for a bisexual or bicurious women who would be interested in becoming a FWB friend with me and my husband. She would have to be discreet for in public we're just good friends but behind closed doors we're more than that he he. She has to be disease and drug free, open-minded, between the ages of 18 and 35. Looks are somewhat important, not saying I'm a model or anything but wouldn't mind if the girl has some curves on her. For this would be my first time with a women and want to take it slow. Wouldn't mind it being one on one while my husband watches, anyway I'm 29 5'3 black hair, brown eyes, shaved, 40D. Well if any ladies are interested email me at jnd4fun@Gmail.com and put in subject your age. Not looking for BUTCHES, or STUDS, NO Guys or other Couples and send me your picture and I'll send mine. Jasmine
Just bend over and crack them cheeks open. Say Ahhh!
SDI Hartman

San Antonio, TX

#3 Dec 6, 2011
Cuz that's what I do for Gary all the time. he loves it when i skweal and grunt like a piggy
toenail

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2011
SDI Hartman wrote:
<quoted text> Just bend over and crack them cheeks open. Say Ahhh!
let tommy zero in with his lips!
your still just a pathetic little looser of a man no matter who you post as tommy!

Thomas O Caldwell is posting as: Steven Smith, officer pig, El Comandante, Tyler Durdin, Big Duke 6, cops are meth pigs, Quick one, Billy Bob, Pit Bull, Big Bubba, BCSO, Lord of War, Danny, Jessio, PBY Street Gang, Da Pimp, Uncle Ruckus, Spetsnaz Ivan, El Mojado, Nation of Imbeciles, Lashawn Fromdabloc, Mustafa Aziz, COL Stinkmeaner, Jack Daniels, sackofwine, Sonny Crocket, Buford T Justice, Tyrone Fromdablock, Huey P Newton, Rebel Base, Sterling Archer, Mad As Hell, Mr Majestyk, Rat Dog, Petunia Boogertine,,Gordon Gekko, Mercenary, SDI Hartman, Pvt Joker, truth and reason ....You sure like to post to youself Tommy!

Goes by... nutless wonder, little man, plague, wd5gxh, pissy pants, Lumpy, thomas o cockbreath, & tommy toenail on the radio.

He's best known as pissypants!

Thomas O Caldwell
322 Veda Mae
San Antonio, Tx 78216
lic #A09972 expired
Central Security & Investigations
lic #C10607
6836 San Pedro Ste 217
San Antonio, Tx 78216
Larry Quintanilla

poor tommy!
Mike

Ankeny, IA

#5 Feb 22, 2013
jasmine wrote:
come do me and my girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CB Radio in San Antonio (Dec '11) 52 min chico 37
look me up on Facebook jacky tores i need some fun 55 min Piratebro90 4
do you like young guys? 2 hr This is your captain 19
Professional Transportation, Inc. (Feb '12) 4 hr al at albina 381
Mexcrement accused of raping a dog 6 hr White Beanstalk 32
What pretty lady am I taken out tonite ?(: 17 hr Little Johnny 2
Date Night ?(: 18 hr Little Johnny 2
San Antonio Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web