Host a party... Get Rewards!!!!!

Posted in the San Antonio Forum

Passion Party Consultant

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Hello all, my name is Jackie and I am a Passion Parties Consultant! Passion Parties are for adults that want to talk about enriching their sexual life, bring more excitement to their relationship, and have FUN!

Get a couple of your girls together for THE ULTIMATE GIRLS NIGHT IN full of lotions and potions, tasty edibles and things that go BUZZ in the night!!

All my hostess get fantastic FREEBIES plus great discounts! IF you host your party with me in the month of September, you will not only get a free item, plus your discounts BUT you will also get a weekend getaway at any of 20 hotels across America! One of which is right on our Riverwalk!!!

You have nothing to lose but SO MUCH to gain!!

So go ahead and email me and book your party today and see for yourself what all the BUZZ is about!!

Email me at jackie.yourpassionconsultant@g mail.com or canales.jacklyn@gmail.com and let me know you saw this ad on Topix, lets schedule your get together!

I am available for evening parties, bachlorette parties, birthdays, couples parties, weekday parties, and themed parties!

(All weekday party hostess receive 35% off their order on top of their rewards!)

I can't wait to Party with you!

Must be 18 or older to Host or attend a Passion Party!
Lo-Fi Lavacade

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Why is it that women masturbating is viewed as empowerment, but men masturbating is viewed as disgusting by the majority of american society?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 47 min Truth teller 4,711
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 788
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 631
AAA Taxi? Yellow Cab? San Antonio Taxis? (Nov '08) 5 hr crystal 110
Poll Who do you support for best gay hangout to have... (Dec '10) 17 hr ray 14
Why I hate Mexicans 17 hr Pepito 93
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 18 hr aaron campos 2,388
More from around the web

San Antonio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]