Who' happy that Michael Jackson is Dead?

Who' happy that Michael Jackson is Dead?

Created by Amazing Racist on Jun 25, 2009

431 votes

Click on an option to vote

Very Happy

Happy

So-So

Don't give a "Shit"

Sad

Crying

So Sad I want to kill myself

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MissBitch

Cambridge, UK

#1 Jun 25, 2009
I'm so glad that sick peado is dead f*cking scum xoxo
Phillip McCracken

Bethpage, NY

#2 Jun 25, 2009
"I'm so glad that sick peado is dead f*cking scum xoxo"

AMEN TO THAT.
kbella

Warren, MI

#3 Jun 25, 2009
oh my f*cking god im happy hes gone!!!! he always gave me the creeps
Tyler Durdin

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 25, 2009
Now he can come back as a Zombie and play "Thriller" for real.
Wtf

Newark, NJ

#5 Jun 26, 2009
F*ck you all
mattmac36

Olathe, KS

#6 Jun 26, 2009
Any body that is sad a child molestor died is sick! Yesterday was a glorious day. The worlds children are one pedophile safer! HOOOOORAYYY

“iDefine F.L.Y.”

Since: Jun 09

Columbus, Ohio

#7 Jun 26, 2009
how rude of you!

let the guy rest in peace!
Always an MJ Fan

Brownsville, TX

#8 Jun 26, 2009
You don't know that he molested anyone and he was acquitted! You know damn well those people may have only wanted a piece of his millions. No one knows the real truth. Shame on you. Be careful what you say about others because your words may come to haunt you.
Phillip McCracken

Bethpage, NY

#9 Jun 26, 2009
Always an MJ Fan wrote:
You don't know that he molested anyone and he was acquitted!
ORLY?!?

the 1st case he was "Aquitted"?

interesting, well, that is interesting if settling out of court for 22 million bucks so the case doesnt go to trial is being "Aquitted"

and, you seem to have forgotten, AFTER he was "Aquitted" in the second trial... 7 of the 12 Jurors said they thought he actually HAD molested children...BUT the case they were THEIR FOR, there wasnt enough evidence.... how fast people forget about the 5 or 6 OTHER people who testified against him, as well as Corey Haim making inuendos, about being molested by him.... but he wasnt THERE for THOSE charges, just the ones made by some kids fraudulant mother...

the man was a serial pedophile. accept it.

and if you think im lying... go look it up on the net... at least 5 other testified in the trial that he molested THEM... and Corey Haim made innuendos on Corey And Corey...
die bastard

Palm Desert, CA

#10 Jun 26, 2009
he was so pathetic common he turned himself white and he hardly had no face.

I am happy that sick psycho is dead good ridence
proud MJ fan

Camberwell, Australia

#11 Jun 26, 2009
may all of you rot in hell!
may his soul rest in peace FINALLY because of you fuckwits hating on him!
Tyler Durdin

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jun 27, 2009
proud MJ fan wrote:
may all of you rot in hell!
may his soul rest in peace FINALLY because of you fuckwits hating on him!
You first, you sex offender lover!
PETER

Hillsboro, OR

#13 Jun 27, 2009
HAPPY THE FREAK IS DEAD , ABSOLUTLY...NOW LETS TALK ABOUT THE SLIMEY FILTHY INTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY WHO KNEW THIS ASSCLOWN WAS A PEDIOPHLE , BUT JAMMED HIM DOWN THE PUBLICS THROAT FOR A FUCKIN BUCK ,AND NOW ARE PLACING HIM ON A PEDESTAL, SHAME ON YOU IN THE MEDIA , SHAME...
Ghost

Hackensack, NJ

#14 Jun 27, 2009
I'm not "happy" he died, but I think people are turning a blind eye to his less favorable "actions" whether proven or not, they're still there, but i guess its alright so long as he made some music hits, hell, because THAT makes up for any boy touching he may have done, right? Pft, people are insane. Why not mourn every potential pedophile...but only if they're good singers ;)
Casper

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jun 28, 2009
Ghost wrote:
I'm not "happy" he died, but I think people are turning a blind eye to his less favorable "actions" whether proven or not, they're still there, but i guess its alright so long as he made some music hits, hell, because THAT makes up for any boy touching he may have done, right? Pft, people are insane. Why not mourn every potential pedophile...but only if they're good singers ;)
!!!!!Child Molester Lover!!!!!!

..........
..........r.|........
..........e|.........
..........a|.........
....._|y.|l.|a|.d|.........
.....\..|o.|l.|r.|.u|.........
......\.|u.|y|e|m|.........
.........|xxxxb|.........
..........xxxx|.........

!!!!!!!Pedophile Lover!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!You must give kids a drink of wine,and tell them that's it's Jesus Juice!!!!!!!!!!
Ghost

Hackensack, NJ

#17 Jun 28, 2009
Casper wrote:
<quoted text>!!!!!Child Molester Lover!!!!!!
..........
..........r.|........
..........e|.........
..........a|.........
....._|y.|l.|a|.d|.........
.....\..|o.|l.|r.|.u|.........
......\.|u.|y|e|m|.........
.........|xxxxb|.........
..........xxxx|.........
!!!!!!!Pedophile Lover!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!You must give kids a drink of wine,and tell them that's it's Jesus Juice!!!!!!!!!!
That made no sense tard-cakes, i was implying that if people want to mourn MJ then why not mourn every potential pedophile..which I do hope you grasped was INSANE to do...but i guess that thought eluded an Einstein such as yourself ^^
Ghost

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jun 28, 2009
Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That made no sense tard-cakes, i was implying that if people want to mourn MJ then why not mourn every potential pedophile..which I do hope you grasped was INSANE to do...but i guess that thought eluded an Einstein such as yourself ^^
..........
..........r.|........
..........e|.........
..........a|.........
....._|y.|l.|a|.d|.........
.....\..|o.|l.|r.|.u|.........
......\.|u.|y|e|m|.........
.........|xxxxb|.........
..........xxxx|.........

Just "Beat It" Pedophile Lover!!!!!!!!!
Smile

Mansfield, TX

#19 Jul 1, 2009
"Another one bites the dust"
"Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye"
ook

Houston, TX

#20 Jul 1, 2009
Smile wrote:
"Another one bites the dust"
"Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye"
ok yeah he may have been a sicko but he did have good music. and come on ppl its never right to be happi that someone is dead. just think of how his family feels
hahaha

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jul 2, 2009
looks like a few people in here were touched as a child. lol geez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Military vehicles on trains 1 hr mean 4
Trump grand scale public assistance Sat true 4
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) Sat Oh Poor Baby 7,841
Trumps so called health care was pulled out lol Fri Insider 3
The cost of "Illegal" Immigration Mar 24 Insider 75
Any couple's in to swinging in San Antonio or c... (Apr '16) Mar 24 Manny 4
Lookin for drugs (Apr '14) Mar 23 Truthfully 27

San Antonio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Antonio Mortgages