First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Maria

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2012
I heard someone say he is very violent towards women and he has two third degree assault charges on him from another state.
Larissa

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2012
I heard he has chlamydia.
Jacklyn

United States

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Rumor has it he did it with some lesbians gf. He works with the girl at Burger King and had the nerve to give her gf his lil smokie behind his work friends back.
Missy

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2012
He's sooo F***ing ugly who would wanna do that!!!! Plus rumor has it that it's soo tiny it's not worth trying.
Helena

United States

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Not only is his thingy tiny but he don't even know how to have sex! He's lousy!! Don't know how to please a woman!! Girls ur better off buying a viberater!!
Connie

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2012
I heard him bragging about doing his 300 lb something stepmom and that his dad's been trying to get down underage girls pants.
Crystal

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2012
Well his whole family does drugs so I'm not suprised.
Misty

Haslet, TX

#8 Jul 24, 2012
This guy is a lazy druggy loser who can't keep a job. And if that's not enough who would want an STD. :S
Anon

Haslet, TX

#9 Jul 26, 2012
Just to put this out there to warn others he gave me AIDS cuz I was stupid and trusted him when he said he was STD free. I had unprotected sex with him and will have to pay for it the rest of my life. Anyone who trusts this guy u might as well just kill urself instead at least it's more honest.
Marco

Haslet, TX

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Hey u hoes that's my new gf ur talking smack about! I love him even if he has an STD! Besides he likes getting it more then giving it so that's probably why u girls didn't enjoy it. He definitely knows how to please his man ;)
Angelica

United States

#11 Aug 6, 2012
Wow this guy sounds like a LOSER! Hahaha

“f0r teh Lulz”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 6, 2012
I heard he likes to defecate in public restrooms, get it on the toilet seat, and leave without wiping. Oh, and he has a poo fetish.
NobodyLikesYou

Haslet, TX

#13 Aug 10, 2012
Dude this guy would get his gay a** beat in my neighborhood. Especially for giving out his special STD's to unsuspecting hoe's. You got something wrap it up dumba**!
ummm

United States

#14 Aug 18, 2012
Ummm wow!!!!!!!
lol

United States

#15 Aug 26, 2012
Crazzzzzzzzzzy! I wouldn't date this guy on a dare! Lol
Ha_Ha

United States

#16 Sep 1, 2012
Ha_ha
Jennifer

United States

#18 Sep 8, 2012
Wooow!!! The things u learn about some people!!:S
Dolores

United States

#19 Sep 14, 2012
He's one loco dude. Heard he's been in a nut house the last three months for trying to kill his family.
Gorilla Biscuit

San Antonio, TX

#20 Sep 14, 2012
I heard some things about this Chris Donius character. First, I heard he likes to wear women's intimate clothing, stand in the mirror while wearing lipstick while continuously moaning, "Wanna F me?" "I'd F me!" while dancing to some gay music like in that scene from Silence Of The Lambs. Then, I also heard he likes to play football in the dark completely naked with other men at the ACI Bath House.
Dolores

United States

#21 Sep 14, 2012
Gorilla Biscuit wrote:
I heard some things about this Chris Donius character. First, I heard he likes to wear women's intimate clothing, stand in the mirror while wearing lipstick while continuously moaning, "Wanna F me?" "I'd F me!" while dancing to some gay music like in that scene from Silence Of The Lambs. Then, I also heard he likes to play football in the dark completely naked with other men at the ACI Bath House.
OMG!!! U must know him pretty intimately to know his deep dark secrets. Lol I only knew bout the bath house thing cuz he gave out his email in the comments on it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr Mark 6,647
la tranny de califas 20 hr Sir Master 4
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 21 hr Peep hole 193
La tranny from Califas blood pressure keeps goi... 21 hr Sir Master 3
That makes two... 21 hr Sir Master 8
why is san antonio tx so dry in snow white & weed? (Mar '14) Thu Anonymou s 12
Dont MESS with Texas. Where are our elected o... Thu My I35 13

San Antonio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance