Review: Dynasty Deck and Spa, LLC

Posted in the San Antonio Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Complete

Bulverde, TX

#26 Mar 23, 2010
Jeff the owner came out with us and designed a beutiful project. Jake the construction manager was nice and always available to answer any questions we had. Overall I give Dynasty a 9.5 out of ten. I am just picky that way... j/k thanx guys.
Homeowner Fair Oaks Ranch

United States

#27 May 4, 2010
Our project contract was written by Jeff Perry himself to be complete by April 1, 2010. As of 5/3, not only is our project NOT EVEN CLOSE to being done, but Mr. Perry has taken 75% of the money for the project and we have not had any project work done in over 3 WEEKS. His previous construction mgr is no longer with the company and the new const mgr (Charles) promised us on 4/23 that the crews would be here on 5/3 to continue work UNTIL COMPLETION of the project. On 5/1, WE initiated yet another call (Brandon) to confirm work on 5/3 - no one showed on 5/3. S/w Brandon at 12 pm on 5/3- he assured a call back on 5/3. NO CALL BACK - NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS and NO SHOW.
Disgruntled

United States

#28 May 9, 2010
Jeff Perry, the owner swooped in and against my better judgement, convinced us to buy with him. He made it all sound and look great. He required 40% pay up front, then 40% to start my job. Now, I've paid him 80% and my job has had no progress. I've tried calling the office, but no one answers and the mailbox is full. I've even tried calling Jeff himself, but he doesn't answer and his mailbox is also full. I guess I am going to have to contact an attorney to try to get my money back. What a horrible experience!
Terrible Company

San Antonio, TX

#29 May 9, 2010
Do not hire Dynasty Decks!!! I don't know what happened in the last month, but according to everyone's posts and reviews that I can find, up until the beginning of April Dynasty Decks was amazing, which is probably why we hired them to do our deck. We gave them 40% up front, and we were led to believe that we would be contacted and informed every step of the way and that the entire project, including HOA approval would only take about 2-3 weeks, depending on how long the HOA took to approve the project. THAT WAS NOT THE CASE AT ALL!!! It has been a month since we signed the plans for our deck, and we have not heard from any of the Dynasty Deck employees, we have called and left multiple voicemails. As "Disgruntled" stated Jeff, the owner's mailbox is always full so we can't even leave him a message, our salesperson, Rudy, always promises to call back as soon as he "gets back to the office" and never calls back. I spoke to the secretary Kari, who was supposed to "help us and be available through the entire process" and she also said she would call back when she "got to the office" and I have not heard back from her. We just want this to be over, we are thankful that they have not yet done the first pour so we have not paid the second 40%. Find another company, Dynasty Decks will rip you off and not return your phone calls. I guess we are going to also have to contact an attorney to get our money back! What a terrible decision!
Rudy

Schertz, TX

#30 May 18, 2010
This is the person you mentioned in your statement that never returns calls. That is complete ignorance and a lie. I have always returned calls, and if you have a problem call me directly. I quit working for him (Jeff) because of his lack of communication as well as not being humble. I understand your frustration and am sorry for that. I did not know of those problems myself until it was too late. Please cancel your contract if you can get a hold of them and try someone else. I am sorry that my name is attached to this mess.

Again if your gonna slander me, at least put the backbone to put your name down. I have no issues with anyone nor will I ever lie. I was duped myself... And he owes me a lot more money than you cant even imagine. My family suffers also. I am sorry for Dynasty decks.
Terrible Company wrote:
Do not hire Dynasty Decks!!! I don't know what happened in the last month, but according to everyone's posts and reviews that I can find, up until the beginning of April Dynasty Decks was amazing, which is probably why we hired them to do our deck. We gave them 40% up front, and we were led to believe that we would be contacted and informed every step of the way and that the entire project, including HOA approval would only take about 2-3 weeks, depending on how long the HOA took to approve the project. THAT WAS NOT THE CASE AT ALL!!! It has been a month since we signed the plans for our deck, and we have not heard from any of the Dynasty Deck employees, we have called and left multiple voicemails. As "Disgruntled" stated Jeff, the owner's mailbox is always full so we can't even leave him a message, our salesperson, Rudy, always promises to call back as soon as he "gets back to the office" and never calls back. I spoke to the secretary Kari, who was supposed to "help us and be available through the entire process" and she also said she would call back when she "got to the office" and I have not heard back from her. We just want this to be over, we are thankful that they have not yet done the first pour so we have not paid the second 40%. Find another company, Dynasty Decks will rip you off and not return your phone calls. I guess we are going to also have to contact an attorney to get our money back! What a terrible decision!
Red Dawn

Dallas, TX

#31 May 18, 2010
Rudy wrote:
This is the person you mentioned in your statement that never returns calls. That is complete ignorance and a lie. I have always returned calls, and if you have a problem call me directly. I quit working for him (Jeff) because of his lack of communication as well as not being humble. I understand your frustration and am sorry for that. I did not know of those problems myself until it was too late. Please cancel your contract if you can get a hold of them and try someone else. I am sorry that my name is attached to this mess.
Again if your gonna slander me, at least put the backbone to put your name down. I have no issues with anyone nor will I ever lie. I was duped myself... And he owes me a lot more money than you cant even imagine. My family suffers also. I am sorry for Dynasty decks.
<quoted text>
Do you run a Bar-B-Que joint now?
Red Dawn

United States

#32 May 19, 2010
Don't get me wrong. Bar-B-Que is good. But, I would rather have some mexican chorizo. Just love those cholos! Bring it on daddies...
LBB

San Antonio, TX

#33 May 21, 2010
All went by his office on 281 and well, it's gutted, we had a charge of $2300 on our CC with no work, and no show from construction manager on the walk-through.
Disgruntled wrote:
Jeff Perry, the owner swooped in and against my better judgement, convinced us to buy with him. He made it all sound and look great. He required 40% pay up front, then 40% to start my job. Now, I've paid him 80% and my job has had no progress. I've tried calling the office, but no one answers and the mailbox is full. I've even tried calling Jeff himself, but he doesn't answer and his mailbox is also full. I guess I am going to have to contact an attorney to try to get my money back. What a horrible experience!
LBB

San Antonio, TX

#34 May 21, 2010
Well we are supposed to have a project start this month, we had the constuction manager as a "No show" for our walk-through on 5-20-10 and we got hit with a $2300 CC charge!!! So I went by their 281-Office and surprise, they are no longer there and we can't get a hold of them either!!
THIEVES

San Antonio, TX

#35 May 22, 2010
JEFF PERRY & DYNASTY DECKS & SPA ARE THIEVES My experience has been very similar to "Terrible Company" comments. The end of April, I gave Jeff Perry 1/3 deposit (3.5K ) for a deck that to this date has never been started (no supplies, nothing). I have been unable to get in touch with Jeff Perry because his mailbox is full. The three office telephone numbers that I have used since April have all been disconnected. I sent Jeff Perry an email and a text message on his cell asking for my money back. To date, I have heard nothing from him. I belive he sets you up, steals your money, closes the shop and tries to disappear.
One of God's commandments is "Thou Shalt Not Steal".
THIEVES

San Antonio, TX

#36 May 23, 2010
All I want is my money back!!!
Ricco Rat

Dallas, TX

#37 May 23, 2010
THIEVES wrote:
All I want is my money back!!!
Ha! People in Hell want ice water too. Sounds like you got taken and bamboozled with a side order of hood winked! Maybe when they come back from their cruise, you could send them more money for the Vegas trip coming up next.
THIEVES

Muldoon, TX

#38 May 23, 2010
Ricco Rat wrote:
<quoted text> Ha! People in Hell want ice water too. Sounds like you got taken and bamboozled with a side order of hood winked! Maybe when they come back from their cruise, you could send them more money for the Vegas trip coming up next.
You must drink alot of iced water.
Ricco Rat

Dallas, TX

#39 May 23, 2010
THIEVES wrote:
<quoted text>
You must drink alot of iced water.
No, I drink alot of beer. Chase it down with Jack Daniels on ice.
Say what

Muldoon, TX

#40 May 23, 2010
Ricco Rat wrote:
<quoted text> No, I drink alot of beer. Chase it down with Jack Daniels on ice.
Are you sure it's Jack Daniels? I know you like to gulp down huge loads of semen. Okay, I get it. You call semen Jack Daniels. You're so clever!
Ricco Rat

Muldoon, TX

#41 May 24, 2010
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure it's Jack Daniels? I know you like to gulp down huge loads of semen. Okay, I get it. You call semen Jack Daniels. You're so clever!
Are you jealous of my Jack Daniels cream?
Judy

United States

#43 May 26, 2010
I to have been taken by this company and having the same issues with getting my money back. I will say the Rudy is the only person who did call me back. Off to small claims court we go.
I've heard that this company was named Dreamed Decks before and the owner is already up on charges of fraud. Maybe they can add our cases with the others.
RNR

Dallas, TX

#44 Jun 4, 2010
Please let me know if you want o share a lawyer they stole my money too!
Terrible Company wrote:
RNR

Dallas, TX

#45 Jun 4, 2010
Please let me know if you want to share a lawyer. They stole my money too!
Another Sucker

San Antonio, TX

#46 Jun 7, 2010
RNR wrote:
Please let me know if you want to share a lawyer. They stole my money too!
I'm in the same boat. Went under contract in March and it still isn't finished. He won't return phone calls. It's scum like this that put the small guy out of business. I'll never use anyone but Home Depot and Lowe's moving forward. I'm hoping the sub contractor (he said everyone was a w2'd employee) doesn't put a mechanics lien on my house. I've got a friend at a local TV station who might be able to get a story about this on the air. If anyone is interested in going on the record. I think at the very least, since we'll probably never see a dime or restitution we should make Jeff's life uncomfortable and embarrassing for all the lies and money taken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is la tranny from Califas so desperate to m... 5 hr Ex brother in law 2
juan cruz el cruzito 5 hr lovely 1
La tranny from Califas just got SLAPPED again f... 6 hr Little Johntny Da... 1
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 6 hr Little Johntny Da... 154
Once again la tranny from Califas comes with lo... 6 hr Little Johntny Da... 1
once again!!!! 6 hr UR MASTER 5
2% of U S citizens say we a immigration problem... 9 hr Pancho n Lefty 3

San Antonio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance