express med clinic
kitty kat

United States

#1 Aug 30, 2009
does anyone know if the express med clinic downtown on leona st gives out narcotics for back pain... i have xrays and mri's to prove that i have chronic back pain...
Tyler Durdin

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 30, 2009
Do you have a "Cat Scan" too?
kitty kat

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2009
Tyler Durdin wrote:
Do you have a "Cat Scan" too?
no but i have xrays also... the mri shows that i have 3 disk bulge, disc desiccation and facet arthropathy... i am in chronic pain 24\7
jtn

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 6, 2011
went to express clinic on medical drive. made appt. still waited 2 1/2 hours. had injury to knee. Dr. Marshall told me I had arthritis gave me Rx strength Aleve and glucosamine. I could have gone to Walgreens to get that. Went to real doctor, may need surgery, real injury. Got Hydro for pain. Dr. Marshall would not listen to what happened to me and my symptoms. Told me not to wear a brace, exercise it and put ice on it. The real doctor said to stay off of it, put heat on it and gave me a brace till surgery. Avoid the clinic.
Finding Nemo

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2011
Thanx for the info...won't go there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 35 min Tony 5,266
Be there this month to visit my buddy Eric.... 8 hr looloo 2
Review: Psychic Meena Of Third Eye Fortunes 10 hr May Flower 2
Poll Are illegal Mexicans really: 14 hr Poll of the Day 0
More Disgusting Beaners 20 hr Little Johnny Da ... 6
Loan shark (Feb '13) 20 hr Sandra 36
Ancestory.com for CRACKERS (Jan '15) 22 hr American Made 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Antonio Mortgages