would like an american penpal
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Aaren

East Machias, ME

#205 Oct 7, 2010
neneth wrote:
hello im neneth i just wnt to hve an american friend tht are probbly kind..........and to understand wht am i..........my family'situation..........
hi my name is Aaren and im 12 and i want a pen pal and im from usa and yea so i want you to be my penpal
Kryluv Jose

Sweden

#206 Oct 15, 2010
Hello all out there, im kryluv from Ohio and looking for penpals in USA only.....you can contact me on kryluv@hotmail.com so we can have a good chat there both men and ladies are welcome
nice to meet u

Senegal

#207 Oct 27, 2010
Hello,
Greetings to you and how is life generally, with hope
that this email will find you in good emotional
condition Knowing fully well that race,
religion and nationality can give no hindrance to
friendship or penpal relation as it one of the best
ways to exchange ideas with people in different
countries. l decided to have you as my pal and would
like to be extended up to deep and lasting
relationship.l am a single lady, working with the
GLOBAL YOUTH WELFARE & CHRISTIAN COALITION OF AMERICA USA
l really consider
friendship or courtship as serious thing, open in
everything, be honest, and above all faithfulness to
each other.I will brief you more about myseif. by the
special grace of God l will visit Africa for the first
time by November this year. l am one of the
organising committe of the youth combine conference
taking place in the US on the , 22nd to 24th November,2010.
and also holding in Africa from 26th to 28th of November, 2010.

I wish if we can both meet in the trip,I will
like to hear from you soonest.
mail me at, rebecca0042000@yahoo.com
Thanks,

USA

fedesco sayee williams jn

Ghana

#208 Nov 14, 2010
i am fedesco sayee Williams jnr,i am Liberia living at the buduburam refugee camp in Ghana.i was born in the year1991 on the 27th of November.i am a christian living with my father.since the war in Liberia i have not seen mother.i would like to make friends from all walk of lives.this is my email fedescojr@yahoo.com
bob

Eagle Pass, TX

#209 Nov 14, 2010
Hello all out there, im bob from texas and looking for penpals in this crazie world only.....you can contact me on ifoundaphone@yahoo.com so we can have a good chat there ladies are welcome only
hi eevry sugar mommy

Bamenda, Cameroon

#212 Feb 16, 2011
hey i need a suger mommy please write me on lilkenp@gmail.com
Justice

Vancouver, Canada

#213 Apr 19, 2011
Hi, am justice 4rm Ghana, am lookin for all over The World and expecialy America, this is my e-mail youngchief2010@yahoo.com. Thanks.

“Made In America”

Since: Oct 09

United States

#214 Apr 19, 2011
Justice wrote:
Hi, am justice 4rm Ghana, am lookin for all over The World and expecialy America, this is my e-mail youngchief2010@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Give it up Scammer, everyone knows that you fools from Nigeria and Ghana are looking for American victims to Scam...

You can do better than that Boy!!!

Try another Approach "Idiot"...
majin

Lalitpur, Nepal

#215 Jun 21, 2011
Hello every one!! my name is Majin and I love to make newer friends, especially from abroad nations. So, do add me : majin_2010@hotmail.com.......I 'm lonely right now
Becca

Brownwood, TX

#217 Jan 26, 2012
I am in Brownwood Texas, and I would like a pen pal from anywhere else. Feel free to email me at PockyBoxx@hotmail.com.(I am interested in pen and paper pen pals.)
Tezmainian

San Antonio, TX

#219 Jan 29, 2012
You are a former king and you have $10 million you can't trust to the banks since your government fell and you just need someone to hold it for you and all I have to do is send you $10,000 as a show of good faith and you will send me the millions.
Wait, let me write it correctly: I em respetfuly farmer king of Huzakistan,,, and sory to entrud , but need yr helpl deer Madames deAresT in sefegarding my 10$ millon dolar, wil Send To you to, pleze send me goode fate money $ten tousand. Thank you BEloveD. Sincelyy ,. Mr. General King Nuwhodat.,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big kree 1 hr Ruby 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr memine 763
why white people hate filthy, dirty BLACKS ....... 4 hr Schooling a CRACKER 10
best website to stream movies 5 hr da truth 1
Jalisco Imports 5 hr Brown Ricky Click 6
News Seventh-day Adventists affirm women in ministry... 7 hr Shane Rohrich 5
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 7 hr Mark 5,264
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Antonio Mortgages