Crazed

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 7, 2010
There are very few cops out there who still do serve a good cause! These jerks are just out to intimidate and bully! I'll admit I recently got arrested for DWI and the f-cker wrote so much bullshyt on the report and completely painted a different picture on what happened that night! Now they're turning their dash board cams off, because I nor anyone who was arrested that night had a video of the sobriety test and all. I blew less than a .08 but I still went to jail and got court now! When they're out for blood they're out for blood no matter how to try to reason or pass the sobriety or breath test! Then in the jail they're the f-ing same, it's no wonder people hate these idiots! Next time I see a dead cop in the news I'm going to laugh rather than feel bad!
Officer J D Buck Savage

New Braunfels, TX

#2 Sep 7, 2010
Go ahead and be a worthless moron and laugh next time an Officer dies in the Line of Duty. Its SCOFFLAWS like you that make the job of being a Peace Officer hard. I think that if you would'nt have been arrested for DWI, you probibly would have run over an innocent citizen or slammed into a car full of kids coming back from the coast. You being arrested probibly saved your life and the lives of others! Go ahead and tell it to the judge about how worthless and pathetic you are to be given another chance to drive drunk and possibly kill somebody besides your dumb ass self...
Duh

Lockhart, TX

#3 Sep 8, 2010
Crazed wrote:
There are very few cops out there who still do serve a good cause! These jerks are just out to intimidate and bully! I'll admit I recently got arrested for DWI and the f-cker wrote so much bullshyt on the report and completely painted a different picture on what happened that night! Now they're turning their dash board cams off, because I nor anyone who was arrested that night had a video of the sobriety test and all. I blew less than a .08 but I still went to jail and got court now! When they're out for blood they're out for blood no matter how to try to reason or pass the sobriety or breath test! Then in the jail they're the f-ing same, it's no wonder people hate these idiots! Next time I see a dead cop in the news I'm going to laugh rather than feel bad!
The next time you get raped,robbed or are in a wreck call a crack head instead of the cops you hate so much and see how well things go for you. I have noticed people who bad mouth law enforcement are idiot criminals who can not seem to stay out of trouble. Crack heads,meth heads ,drunks, thieves and bad parents are all the same . We have laws dumb ass and we pay people to keep scum like you off the street. I hope your dumb ass gets a few tickets today. Or better yet get run over so we can laugh when we see your death on the news.
new texan

Llano, TX

#4 Sep 8, 2010
maybe if you weren't breaking the law schmuck they wouldn't have bothered you!!!!
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#5 Sep 8, 2010
new texan wrote:
maybe if you weren't breaking the law schmuck they wouldn't have bothered you!!!!
I wonder how you get arrested for DWI when you blow under .08 the legal limit???? Sounds like there is something else involved here.
Cops will be cops and some have poor attitudes for sure.
"Some" however is a far cry from most. Police become really good when you need them. These lawbreakers just remember the police they encounter at the DWI stop that's all.
honkey

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2010
Anyone who appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Anyone that cannot protect himself without out the law is both! For a wounded man shall say to his assailant "If i live, i will kill you, if i die, you are forgiven" Such is the rule of honor!
knows who you are

San Antonio, TX

#7 Oct 4, 2010
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how you get arrested for DWI when you blow under .08 the legal limit???? Sounds like there is something else involved here.
Cops will be cops and some have poor attitudes for sure.
"Some" however is a far cry from most. Police become really good when you need them. These lawbreakers just remember the police they encounter at the DWI stop that's all.
Maybe you should stick to your deal in Bandera........nobody else wants to hear your bull****
lmao

San Antonio, TX

#8 Oct 4, 2010
I thought the title of this thread meant we was going to talk about how well some cops are are fcking and s*cking
Knows who you are too

Bulverde, TX

#9 Oct 5, 2010
knows who you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should stick to your deal in Bandera........nobody else wants to hear your bull****
Come on crybaby stop the complaining for a change because everyone I know is tired of your bull shit
knows who you are

San Antonio, TX

#10 Oct 5, 2010
Thank you "too" but be careful, Shadow might sue you. He needs to get a job.....waiting for his big payday from Bandera County I guess. Those who know him know how he was part of the club until he didn't get his way, then he became "Shadow, the voice of everyone"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serious replys only 1 hr Johnny Pendejo 3
Cracker shown who's the boss 1 hr Johnny Pendejo 13
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr weary taxpayer 773
Ew the cracker has gone off the wall heshe got ... 5 hr Little Johnny Da ... 2
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 8 hr Mike 4,365
The Lowest 10 hr Iittle Johnny 2
will do anything...i need atleast 1000 dollars ... (Mar '12) 10 hr The guy 253
San Antonio Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Antonio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News