BBMEXICAN Women looking for a gorgeou...
Coon Killer

San Antonio, TX

#356 Sep 14, 2012
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text> oh damn your a queer who is owned
Doubt that. It was just some stupid Kneegro with nothing better to do in between eating some KFC and looking for mud sharks that thought it was funny by using my name. This happened like a year go, where you been?
Jeremy

San Antonio, TX

#357 Sep 16, 2012
Coon Killer wrote:
<quoted text> Doubt that. It was just some stupid Kneegro with nothing better to do in between eating some KFC and looking for mud sharks that thought it was funny by using my name. This happened like a year go, where you been?
I see that your the one who has nothing better to do besides the many posts that you have you foolish idiot
Jeremy

San Antonio, TX

#358 Sep 16, 2012
Coon Killer wrote:
<quoted text> Doubt that. It was just some stupid Kneegro with nothing better to do in between eating some KFC and looking for mud sharks that thought it was funny by using my name. This happened like a year go, where you been?
let me guess your from south london due to your broken cockney english aye.
Stringfellow Hawk

San Antonio, TX

#361 Oct 1, 2012
This thread is getting boring! The fat mud shark is old news like her ve-jay-jay...
CaliBoy

Ventura, CA

#362 Oct 4, 2012
Well all my fellas in here should be ashamed of themselves. There's a lady here LOOKING for a man and all y'all can do is go at each other's necks on some racist bs? Look mami I wish I was in Texas I'll show you how us Cali men hold it down. These ignorant dudes in here will probably hate on my post cause most of them are not gentlemen and haven't had a women in bed without paying since they were in college and got lucky one night lol. Holler at me though and just ignore these other guys
Looking

San Antonio, TX

#363 Oct 4, 2012
CaliBoy wrote:
Well all my fellas in here should be ashamed of themselves. There's a lady here LOOKING for a man and all y'all can do is go at each other's necks on some racist bs? Look mami I wish I was in Texas I'll show you how us Cali men hold it down. These ignorant dudes in here will probably hate on my post cause most of them are not gentlemen and haven't had a women in bed without paying since they were in college and got lucky one night lol. Holler at me though and just ignore these other guys
Sorry, I don't like Cali guys. Especially ones who use vernacular such as yours. Not looking for an uneducated monkey, just a black man.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#364 Oct 6, 2012
And 'Looking' just OWNED yer twerpy meztiso ass! w00t!
Chingon

San Antonio, TX

#365 Oct 18, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't like Cali guys. Especially ones who use vernacular such as yours. Not looking for an uneducated monkey, just a black man.
Monkey equals Black man...
Steven

Jinjang, Malaysia

#366 Jan 6, 2013
Looking wrote:
I am a 42 year old BB MEXICAN woman...can cook, clean, work and want to satisfy the right hard working black man...not a lazy one who wants to live off my tit (no pun intended)! I have loved all races but I prefer black men...they really know how to make love to a woman (they make me wanna freak in the sheets) and treat them right and make them their Queen!
I am steven from Nigeria but i am current studying Malaysia and i saw your post and was so happy and want to be your prince charming,pls u can call me +60164543191 and i am will to relocate to Mexico,thanks and hoping to hear from u soon
who dat

Dallas, TX

#367 Jan 7, 2013
Why? So you can get decapitated?
Anton Chigurh

San Antonio, TX

#368 Jan 7, 2013
who dat wrote:
Why? So you can get decapitated?
Flip a coin and see...
sandra

Europe

#369 Feb 11, 2013
Am sandra am black n sexyI nid a sexy rich guy that cn take kia of me . Matured guys only plss
Big Wangus

San Antonio, TX

#370 Feb 13, 2013
sandra wrote:
Am sandra am black n sexyI nid a sexy rich guy that cn take kia of me . Matured guys only plss
Do you have a furry patch?
to ms swan

United States

#371 Feb 13, 2013
sandra wrote:
older is better!! 28-33 yrs
jamez

United States

#374 Jul 5, 2013
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I think HE was hit by your inbrod Mama, distracted by your sister that was going into labor (the sister that was knocked up by y'alls Papa), while your moonshine drinking, banjo pickin, bean flickin, Granny sat in the back cab getting off on herself, holding a picture of your lame a$$! LOL!
lmao you tell him baby girl live in dallas definately love to meet you.o
andrew

United States

#375 Jul 10, 2013
just because ur black dont mean you have a big wang. im white 5ft7 tall with a 7 and a half inch by two inch thick cock. and have pleased women of all races. A few of them have been with big black men but said it hurt them. Point being a donkey horse cock is just a handicap, but u cant just have a centimetre peter im white and proud and i say it loud.
Black skin head

Grand Prairie, TX

#376 Jul 14, 2013
Tyler Durden wrote:
I agree, let the moon cricket find someone his own kind!
Tyler durden your a dumb ass people like you is the reason we can't come together as human beings
If I would see you down a dark alley I would cut your head off and your ball and send it to your family in a fedex box l
Dmil

San Antonio, TX

#377 Jul 23, 2013
Mr. Frank is a idiot that has no game, is lame, and women likely find him unattractive physically, mentality, or both. I was once told by a wise Hispanic older male who was my co-worker, was that people like this usually don't have, or are not proud of anything in there lives; and their race is all they have. Very wise but, also those type of people fail to recognize their race isn't a accomplishment or a choice; that's why fools like this aren't worth your or anyone else's time. The gorilla has more sex than him and can kick his ass!!!
Dmil

San Antonio, TX

#378 Jul 23, 2013
I don't think these people listen to themselves. The racist comments make many of you feel good, but you sound like children with a inferiority complex.
Looking

San Antonio, TX

#379 Jul 27, 2013
Where are the fine black men down for some lovin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Manson has passed away my condolences t... 2 hr Lol 1
CIA Vs China: Funding Silicon Valley Artificial... 6 hr True 5
A Safe Alternative To Roundup 6 hr True 9
Cancer Warnings Imperiled by Federal Push 7 hr True 11
Iron-Air Batteries Higher Energy Than Lithium-Ion 7 hr Just asking lol 2
An Open Door for Pesticide Lobbyists at the U.S... 9 hr BELIEVE IT 5
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 9 hr Oh Poor Baby 8,879

San Antonio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance