AntiBlac

San Antonio, TX

#327 Aug 13, 2012
NativBlac wrote:
SHEYITT!!! Today I's bowt me some wadamelun off dee side of dee road. Boy Lawdy! I's not be liking AntiBlac but I's be likin' me some fried chicken..yessir! Tomorrow's I's be dinkin dat I'll be going to a gay bar, yessir! I's sure be likin' to play football naked in da dark with other darkies like myself, yessir!
Im sure you would like to pound my poop chute in the late hours of the morning dry
Bubba

San Antonio, TX

#328 Aug 13, 2012
AntiBlac wrote:
The reason that I come to bash blacks is because I am a lazy piece of crap in life. I am so fed up with life because my whole life is folded up in shambles. I need someone to talk to at times.
You care to send your mommy to me boy and make sure she take a sponge bath because im going to make this a night to remember Boy!!!
AntiBlac

San Antonio, TX

#329 Aug 13, 2012
I am another registered pedophile a filthy white loser and my fellow white brother in college station went on a shooting spree as the story goes another day another white shooting spree. Damn are founding fathers are wearing the velvet out in their caskets because our precious little white daughters are no paying their dues to the black man by the numbers.
AntiBlac

San Antonio, TX

#330 Aug 13, 2012
This is a mugshot of me a sorry white loser

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/Sor...
NativBlac

San Antonio, TX

#331 Aug 14, 2012
Heyyyy boiiiii!!!! I just done finished making my video! Hope you's enjoy whiles I eat dis here wadamelun!

keyla

United States

#335 Aug 14, 2012
nativeblac wrote:
<quoted text>You're correct "Redneck" laws enacted by the Whiteman against the Whiteman. You have realized that sourch eh...
LMAO!
NativeBlack You Rock.
Nightstalker

El Monte, CA

#336 Aug 14, 2012
Nativeblac your just a pinche pendejo mayate!
Coon Killer

San Antonio, TX

#337 Aug 14, 2012
Nightstalker wrote:
Nativeblac your just a pinche pendejo mayate!
Su madre le encanta chupar pollas negras grandes en la boca muy duro. Y tu eres un espalda mojada sucio!
Coon Killer

San Antonio, TX

#340 Aug 18, 2012
At least we're not filthy Kneegros!
jerry

San Antonio, TX

#341 Aug 18, 2012
I like BB Mexican women but I'm white.
Coon Killer

San Antonio, TX

#343 Aug 18, 2012
I was poked in my rear by a queer Kneegro dry a few years ago in south london.
Adam aganus

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#345 Aug 19, 2012
Woman,i dnt knw wt age u exctly want bt i'd say u hve experience wth blak men.thts nice history concidaring am blak bt litle young myslf......dnt wory they'l cme ur way,jst patience.leave alne an idiot who has hatrd for blaks,i thougt racism jst ended wth the iliterates gosh.
NativeBlac

San Antonio, TX

#346 Aug 19, 2012
Adam aganus wrote:
Woman,i dnt knw wt age u exctly want bt i'd say u hve experience wth blak men.thts nice history concidaring am blak bt litle young myslf......dnt wory they'l cme ur way,jst patience.leave alne an idiot who has hatrd for blaks,i thougt racism jst ended wth the iliterates gosh.
Sheyitte Nigguh..that mudshark be mine yo! You's needs to be steppin' and finds yoself another ho beatch! We's now been an item and gets ourselves fried chicken and watamelun!!
james

San Antonio, TX

#347 Aug 20, 2012
Adam aganus wrote:
yes you are correct, there are so many of these hate filled trash who truely hate themselves as well. I totally agree with your concept.
NativeBlac

San Antonio, TX

#348 Aug 20, 2012
james wrote:
<quoted text>yes you are correct, there are so many of these hate filled trash who truely hate themselves as well. I totally agree with your concept.
True dat! True dat! Say cuz, if you's like, we cans hook up! I loves to play me some football in da dark and naked wifs otha men! Hit me up dawg! Peace Out...Nigguh!!!
Coon Killer

San Antonio, TX

#349 Aug 20, 2012
El Comandante wrote:
<quoted text> Just roll them in flour and go for the wet stinky spot!
how would you like to poke me in my white queer arse. i'm tired of a Kneegro putting the big one inside my rear.
Coon Killer

San Antonio, TX

#350 Aug 20, 2012
NativeBlac wrote:
<quoted text>
True dat! True dat! Say cuz, if you's like, we cans hook up! I loves to play me some football in da dark and naked wifs otha men! Hit me up dawg! Peace Out...Nigguh!!!
Please oh please I have to have my rear stretched by a big black guy, I like your name NativeBlack. I am from Europe and I had my arse stretch out by a Kneegro. I am hooked now
Bubba

San Antonio, TX

#351 Aug 20, 2012
Coon Killer wrote:
<quoted text>how would you like to poke me in my white queer arse. i'm tired of a Kneegro putting the big one inside my rear.
I will stuff your ass white boy just like a christmas goose and help you build up your memories of your childhood of being molested ya.
NativeBlac

San Antonio, TX

#352 Aug 20, 2012
Coon Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Please oh please I have to have my rear stretched by a big black guy, I like your name NativeBlack. I am from Europe and I had my arse stretch out by a Kneegro. I am hooked now
Say cuz...do yous have any white women u don't want? I's be lookin' for a BBW Mudshark yo!
Jeremy

San Antonio, TX

#355 Sep 13, 2012
Coon Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Please oh please I have to have my rear stretched by a big black guy, I like your name NativeBlack. I am from Europe and I had my arse stretch out by a Kneegro. I am hooked now
oh damn your a queer who is owned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Frank Gray 18,422
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 18 min Greg N5XO 3,603
Mexican Pedophilia 49 min BeanersStankYo 29
san antonio police merger w/ park and airportpo... (Dec '08) 1 hr Tinto 188
FireCRACKER Arrested For Wildfires 1 hr Don Jose 4
Another White Woman Stabs Her Two Children 1 hr Don Jose 43
The life of a white trash pedophile... 1 hr Don Jose 27
•••
•••
•••

San Antonio Jobs

•••
•••