BBMEXICAN Women looking for a gorgeous black man

Posted in the San Antonio Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Looking

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2012
I am a 42 year old BB MEXICAN woman...can cook, clean, work and want to satisfy the right hard working black man...not a lazy one who wants to live off my tit (no pun intended)! I have loved all races but I prefer black men...they really know how to make love to a woman (they make me wanna freak in the sheets) and treat them right and make them their Queen!
kingdong

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jun 4, 2012
There's s gorilla at the zoo waiting for you honey!
Bbc

Canton, TX

#3 Jun 4, 2012
So what do you look like
Really

United States

#4 Jun 4, 2012
what makes them good
Frank N Furter

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jun 4, 2012
kingdong wrote:
I got some meat for you!
Looking

United States

#6 Jun 4, 2012
kingdong wrote:
Okay, I don't get it... How do you figure a "GORILLA" is the same as the "man" I am looking for? Was your comment suppose to be witty and brilliant? Honestly all it demonstrated was your sheer stupidity!
Looking

United States

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Really wrote:
what makes them good
My last boyfriend happened to be black (died in a very tragic motorcycle accident) was very compassionate, caring and loving...we would always do everything together from cooking, cleaning, shopping to paying our bills...He was just inherently SEXY and had amazing sex appeal! I am NOT saying that ALL black men are this way but I simply opine that my chemistry and attraction is with black men plain and simple!
kingdong

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jun 4, 2012
Just that when you said you were looking for a black man, I couldn't help but think of a gorilla.
Looking

United States

#9 Jun 4, 2012
kingdong wrote:
Just that when you said you were looking for a black man, I couldn't help but think of a gorilla.
Each time I read your comment(s), I can't help but think of an "IDIOT"! Pshhhh!
Looking

United States

#10 Jun 4, 2012
Bbc wrote:
So what do you look like
Typical Mexican...what exactly do you want to know? Brown hair, brown eyes, freckles, very fair skinned, What do you look like?
Frank N Furter

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jun 5, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
My last boyfriend happened to be black (died in a very tragic motorcycle accident) was very compassionate, caring and loving...we would always do everything together from cooking, cleaning, shopping to paying our bills...He was just inherently SEXY and had amazing sex appeal! I am NOT saying that ALL black men are this way but I simply opine that my chemistry and attraction is with black men plain and simple!
What happened, one of his lips have a blowout? That caused him to drop his chicken leg and lose control of the motorcycle making him slam into a watermelon truck...
Looking

United States

#12 Jun 5, 2012
Frank N Furter wrote:
<quoted text> What happened, one of his lips have a blowout? That caused him to drop his chicken leg and lose control of the motorcycle making him slam into a watermelon truck...
Actually he was indeed run over by a truck by a driver who ran a stop sign and sustained severe internal injuries...so yea your ASSumption as to how the accident occurred is WAY OFF! Not too worry...they have meds for pea brains like yours that can restore some of your brain cells and if NOT God forbid YOU cross ways exuding that type of ignorance around M E N...because I am pretty sure a few hard knocks will teach you some respect and how to refrain from hurtful racial comments". Be blessed and have a NICE day!
Looking Look No More

United States

#13 Jun 5, 2012
Can I email you so we can hook it up? I am a 6'2 black man and I want to talk to you. Let's get together!
Bbc

United States

#14 Jun 5, 2012
6'2 dark skin work out a lot about five times a week I am 29
Have 11" almost as thick as a water bottle
Looking for a girl that wants a relationship not a one night thing And a girl that loves to show off
Looking

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jun 5, 2012
Yeah, right! You probably got s vienna sausage!
Looking

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jun 5, 2012
Sounds like you need to find a mare to screw!
Looking

United States

#17 Jun 5, 2012
This entire thread is hella funny!
Frank N Furter

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jun 5, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he was indeed run over by a truck by a driver who ran a stop sign and sustained severe internal injuries...so yea your ASSumption as to how the accident occurred is WAY OFF! Not too worry...they have meds for pea brains like yours that can restore some of your brain cells and if NOT God forbid YOU cross ways exuding that type of ignorance around M E N...because I am pretty sure a few hard knocks will teach you some respect and how to refrain from hurtful racial comments". Be blessed and have a NICE day!
Was it a taco truck being driven by a mojado?
Looking

United States

#20 Jun 6, 2012
Frank N Furter wrote:
<quoted text> Was it a taco truck being driven by a mojado?
Nah, I think HE was hit by your inbred Mama, distracted by your sister that was going into labor (the sister that was knocked up by y'alls Papa), while your moonshine drinking, banjo pickin, bean flickin, Granny sat in the back cab getting off on herself, holding a picture of your lame a$$! LOL!
Bbc

United States

#21 Jun 6, 2012
Hey doesn't matter to me if you believe I can prove it !!
All you have to say is I pass I know a lot of women don't like my size that's why I am up front about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people go to China to adopt babies ? 1 hr SA is FILTHY 16
whats up ladies 3 hr 79jdawg 1
Preston Scott Welch 3 hr friend 1
will do anything...i need atleast 1000 dollars ... (Mar '12) 3 hr marie9900 225
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 4 hr bane 3,890
Bexar County Police Constable Pct.3 Quoata (Nov '12) 4 hr mylovem 33
San Antonio Gave 12,000 Citations To Homeless P... 5 hr Jose Martinez 1
San Antonio Dating
Find my Match

San Antonio Jobs