Why do people still think it's cool t...
Mexicano 14

Liberty, TX

#141 Jun 15, 2013
Your right little homito im from califas and grew up in compton where the vatos locos from ey but i seen people come out of that life represent the raza but dont take it to far to kill anyone just chill
Wormwood

San Antonio, TX

#142 Jun 15, 2013
Learn how to speak you stupid punk!
Fred

San Antonio, TX

#143 Jun 23, 2013
Now you see why people laugh at Mexicans and have no respect. Just listen how they talk in jibberish. If they only knew how people make fun of them with their style of baggy clothes and crooked caps and underwear showing. If they would come to Alabama the rednecks would make them suck and swallow man juice!
Jake

Saint Paul, MN

#144 Jun 29, 2013
strng life mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
I TOTALLY AGREE. with you! the "OLD SCHOOL MEXICAN"vato loco shit is lame(WACK.im from milwaukee WISCONSIN(WHITEST place in USA)
b/any way.thats was my first introduction to "mexican/culture"
"AYYY ESE"but your reference to fake ass spanish accents is fuuny as hell.cuz all my cousins were mixed race half whie half alot shit.talking like they spoke spanish.i think its up to mexicans to decide how to presereve culture.wadawada!y que sea.
Milwaukee is definetly the whitest place in America. There are almost as many black people as white people you must live in an all white neighborhood.
KKK

United States

#145 Jul 1, 2013
just stop wrote:
talking about cholos its a way of life they dont try to be anything so chill out and just fuck off..
Mind your own life if you want hispanics to look good then do somenthing for yourself and your community,leave theirs alone they know what their doing. I know their kids will grow up to do something positve in life.
Lol dumb beaners fighting with each other haha
hahah cholos are losers

Panorama City, CA

#147 Jul 2, 2013
You look like a clown or a loser you get treated like one. Period I don't make moral or ethical laws it's just how it goes. So If you go around acting uneducated and talking shit like a wetback than you get treated like one. I love seeing cops pull over shaved heads and arrest them based on their looks I love racial profiling I live in L.A. and know some gangsters but I ain't trying to chill with em or be one. I chil with successful people who have VALUE and educations and jobs. Not some punk with high socks and no money in his pocket. Leave your boyfriend cholos grow your hair and maybe you can get a job and make a life for yourself. Not by stealing, killing, or robbing. Cholos make me laugh when I see them cause they look like clowns so easy to spot and an eye sore as well.
hahah cholos are losers

Panorama City, CA

#148 Jul 2, 2013
The Pope wrote:
F.U. Cholos and your ho momma s that gave birth to you.
Down for yours wtf how about you accomplish goals of value like getting an education and maybe just maybe a freaking job you imbecile. Your brain is small and will probably turn to mush sooner than later. Your a loser and a lost soul. You are what you appear to be you look like a clown you get treated like one. Imagine if your surgeon or lawyers walked in the room with a shaved head, shorts and high white socks on? You would probably call him a clown.
Mucho loco

San Antonio, TX

#149 Jul 3, 2013
Do cholos and chloas call their babies cholitos and cholitas? LMFAO!
Your Name

Bellingham, WA

#150 Jul 9, 2013
"EVERYBODYS DIFFRENT NEVER MIND HOW U DRESS ,LOOK UR STYLE NO ONE ELSES WORRY BOUT U NO ONE ELSE. ALL THIS PUTTIN GANGSTAS DOWN BULL ALOT OF GANGSTAS I NO ARE REAl DOWN FOR THERES AND SMART !!!!! ALOT OF HYNAS Y VATOS GET A LOT OF HEAT CUZ THEY LIKE DRESSES ARE LOVE THEM A VATO THATS GANSGTERD OUT BUT CHECK THIS OUT WHY DOES IT MATTER WE ALL DIFFRENT ITS GONE BE THAT WAY POR VIDA GET USED TO IT."
She has a point you know. It's hard to read but the main point is we are all different.
Hispanic

San Antonio, TX

#151 Jul 9, 2013
Man you sound ignorant. What an embarrassment you are to the Hispanic community.
drew

United States

#152 Jul 15, 2013
who is better burnt crackers or beaners. frankly i like ranch style beans
Blinky

San Antonio, TX

#153 Jul 15, 2013
Ranch style beans are not burnt stupid. I think your brain is though.
Triste

Poway, CA

#154 Jul 18, 2013
210 Mexican wrote:
<quoted text> Sup Homie! Why you dissing the heritage Ese! I will be 210 Mexican till I die Ese, it don't matter what you think of my life style homes, you don't matter! I will be chilling in the barrio with my Luca and my 40 ounce party juice on my block Ese. You may not like me, but your girlfriend loves me Ese. I will continue the tradition by teaching my little cholos how to represent and be men among men Ese. You can't change us Ese, get used to it. We might be coming to your hood and turn it into our barrio. Laters Ese, I got to go keep kicking it.
Haha. That's what's up. Keeping it loyal. It's not just the estilo it's familia perro
Triste

Poway, CA

#155 Jul 18, 2013
Fred wrote:
Now you see why people laugh at Mexicans and have no respect. Just listen how they talk in jibberish. If they only knew how people make fun of them with their style of baggy clothes and crooked caps and underwear showing. If they would come to Alabama the rednecks would make them suck and swallow man juice!

Aight dog. This isn't Alabama or Nevada or New Mexico or Arizona. Real cholos are from California. We don't sag. We wear dickies/Levi's all the way up, creased. And a belt to hold it up. We wear fresh white tees. Creased. Not too big but not to small. Just enough to make us look clean. We either buzz our hair. Shave it. Or comb it back to that original gangster look.(Greaser). We carry weapons but only to defend ourselves. We respect you unless you come to the wrong area dressed like us means you're threatening our territory. Which is where our family lives. We don't pull out a gun unless we're gonna use it. Pretty much basic politics. You guys have Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts. We have gangs. But Mexicans who sag and wear big clothes are the posers, trying to dress like they're black. And the other difference is that we know how to respect a lady and our moms.
Pimping

San Antonio, TX

#156 Jul 18, 2013
Triste wrote:
<quoted text>
Aight dog. This isn't Alabama or Nevada or New Mexico or Arizona. Real cholos are from California. We don't sag. We wear dickies/Levi's all the way up, creased. And a belt to hold it up. We wear fresh white tees. Creased. Not too big but not to small. Just enough to make us look clean. We either buzz our hair. Shave it. Or comb it back to that original gangster look.(Greaser). We carry weapons but only to defend ourselves. We respect you unless you come to the wrong area dressed like us means you're threatening our territory. Which is where our family lives. We don't pull out a gun unless we're gonna use it. Pretty much basic politics. You guys have Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts. We have gangs. But Mexicans who sag and wear big clothes are the posers, trying to dress like they're black. And the other difference is that we know how to respect a lady and our moms.
Wow I didn't know you had a patent on Dickies and t shirts. Does that mean I can't wear them? Not that I would but as log as you have that attitude bro no one respects you. You don't earn respect by intimidation, threats and violence. Be cool and everything be everything.
mexican 210

Lahaina, HI

#157 Aug 6, 2013
im just a fake ese
full time worker

Van Nuys, CA

#158 Aug 9, 2013
You guys seen that YouTube video where the stupid loudmouth cholo gets knocked out, yea real tough u cholos are
Laughing

San Antonio, TX

#159 Aug 9, 2013
full time worker wrote:
You guys seen that YouTube video where the stupid loudmouth cholo gets knocked out, yea real tough u cholos are
Cholos are all talk and show. They think by wearing those stupid ugly ass clown clothes that people should fear them. They should fear my 12 gauge.
AngelG_55

Buffalo Gap, TX

#160 Aug 10, 2013
I just turned 18 I have a job (not a very high paying one ) I've graduated high school and going to college AND I SAG DICKIES CREASED PANTS CRISP T SHIRTS N ON OCCASION I HAVE MY BUTTON DOWN SHIRT ON WITH JUST THE TOP ONE BUTTONED yet based off these comments I should be still in high school till I'm 21 or out gang banging smfh most Mexicans now and days are trying to break these stereotypes
AngelG_55

Buffalo Gap, TX

#161 Aug 10, 2013
hahah cholos are losers wrote:
You look like a clown or a loser you get treated like one. Period I don't make moral or ethical laws it's just how it goes. So If you go around acting uneducated and talking shit like a wetback than you get treated like one. I love seeing cops pull over shaved heads and arrest them based on their looks I love racial profiling I live in L.A. and know some gangsters but I ain't trying to chill with em or be one. I chil with successful people who have VALUE and educations and jobs. Not some your boyfriend cholos grow your hair and maybe you can get a job and make a life for yourself. Not by stealing, killing, or robbing. Cholos make me laugh when I see them cause they look like clowns so easy to spot and an eye sore as well.
this dude don't live in LA smh or if he do he would never say any of this out side his home or car cause the real "cholos" might not have " money in his pockets" but I can probly bet that he has a knife and that "clown" will gladly go to jail just for the opportunity to get at u... N Hispanics are very family oriented meaning we care for our familys unlike other races so shut the fuck up with your acting hard on the internet ass smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the tranny from Califas ? I m... 23 min Patrick Anthony R... 4
Stephen Morales, Scam Artist (Feb '14) 2 hr anonymous 77
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 4 hr lol lol 2,460
News Police searching for teen last seen in S.A. and... 7 hr All True 5
Lookin for drugs (Apr '14) 14 hr Quick delivery 20
Need substance 19 hr Rxadkison 1
need wealthy person to give me a car (Apr '12) 21 hr mimi8427 81

San Antonio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance