Curious

Helotes, TX

#1 Jan 31, 2011
Honestly, has anyone ever tried using those cock rings with a vibrator on top of it? I heard it drives the girls crazy? Where can I buy one? Any girl been with a guy who has used it on you?

Since: Jan 11

not f'n huff holler thank god

#2 Feb 1, 2011
Ask the Ham operator guys. I bet they have used them on each other.
BNM

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2011
My wife loves it.
SLB

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2011
My wife buys her toys at Twin Theatre. She'll use them for a few days, then take them back. Pretty cool.
Paparazzi

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 8, 2011
SLB wrote:
My wife buys her toys at Twin Theatre. She'll use them for a few days, then take them back. Pretty cool.
They pay extra if you leave the Culo smell on them.
SLB

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2011
Chic is special and she knows (wink) the owner's son Raymond Longoria, who is the store manager. He's a cool dude, also works for Coca Cola. He likes to take care of business with the chics. He's a playa like me. Check the vibrators out. Taking a vibrator back this Saturday night (couples night) that has lots of dried juice on it. Might even leave a pube on It. Too risky to play in theaters because of all the raids and dudes busted, so we go to motel down the street by Valero once we have enough people to party. Get the train going. Or just do it in parking lot at night only. Just bend her over outside and insert parking fee. To be discussed. Park towards the back away from store. Watch for cops. This Saturday after 7 pm.
Paparazzi

San Antonio, TX

#7 Feb 10, 2011
txdude11 wrote:
Ask the Ham operator guys. I bet they have used them on each other.
Yep, they bend each other over and slap their bare ass with a raw fish!
Angel Eyes

United States

#8 Feb 11, 2011
I'm in need of a clean vibrator and one's tht's not too expensive I wanna use it in the shower or tub and in bed too.. Where can I find one @?? Thank's...
Paparazzi

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 11, 2011
Yummy! My tongue is available and it vibrates Angel Eyes...
Paparazzi

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2011
You are a guy Angel Eyes? I don't do fish.
Angel Eyes

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2011
Paparazzi I'm a female, and I'm sorry I don't just put out like some of these nasty women do now day's.. I like to get to know you first before I have sex with some one.. Get to know them @ least a six month's to a year.. Tht's how I roll..
Paparazzi

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2011
Sorry, thought you were a dude.
Ben Wa

Brooksville, FL

#13 Feb 12, 2011
Get some balls.
iloveit

New Braunfels, TX

#14 Mar 3, 2011
the vibrating rings? i love them you can get them at any sex shop. and dont cost that much.. they take you to a whole other level in sex.. i love using the rings they are the best..
Angel Eyes

United States

#15 Mar 3, 2011
I like getting my rings at Twin Theatre because they're cheaper. Probably because they're re-used.
;)

San Antonio, TX

#16 Mar 3, 2011
Angel Eyes wrote:
I like getting my rings at Twin Theatre because they're cheaper. Probably because they're re-used.
Where is the twin theater

horatio_hornblow er

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 4, 2011
Get your sex toys at Dusty's Adult World of used sex toys. They even have a Myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/usedsextoysforsale/vid...
Passion Party Consultant

San Antonio, TX

#20 Sep 10, 2012
Curious wrote:
Honestly, has anyone ever tried using those cock rings with a vibrator on top of it? I heard it drives the girls crazy? Where can I buy one? Any girl been with a guy who has used it on you?
I am a Passion Party Consultant. I sell adult novelties geared towards women. Our company sells them, along with other great products! If anyone is interested in hosting a party, either all female or co-ed, please do not hesitate to send me an email!

jackie.yourpassionconsultant@g mail.com
dirty talk

Houston, TX

#22 Sep 11, 2012
i dont care
lets work it hard
casue you got me
once you start me
dont sTOP mE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another shooting in a Kentucky school .....is t... 1 hr Roadrunner Beep Beep 1
San Antonio is Racist (Jan '11) 1 hr SoldierOfChrist 427
News To the left or middle? Lupe Valdez, Andrew Whit... 2 hr Spam 6
Any strip clubs , bars etc.. Hiring? New to tow... (Sep '13) 3 hr Cristal 29
topix gays........ 3 hr DC Dave 11
Whine and cheese where are the crackers ? 3 hr DC Dave 33
Trump is now "Cadet Bone Spurs" 4 hr White Mike 24

San Antonio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance