Twin Theatre Adult Video Store
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Cholo

Hurst, TX

#124 Aug 25, 2012
Hung wrote:
You have to contact by email. Here's the ad link:
http://gloryholedb.com/ghdb/index.php...
Gud head at this place. Going again tonite.
Greg

Hurst, TX

#125 Aug 25, 2012
Hot place to unload. Been there a few times.
Secret

Hurst, TX

#126 Aug 27, 2012
Going tonight to check this place out. Horny!!!
WRECKING BALL

San Antonio, TX

#127 Dec 7, 2012
this place was leveled yesterday not even the sign at the entrance is there anymore
Ding Dong

San Antonio, TX

#128 Dec 7, 2012
WRECKING BALL wrote:
this place was leveled yesterday not even the sign at the entrance is there anymore
What did they level if the trailer and sign were hauled off by the owner (Florentino Longoria) weeks ago? Even his bar on Hildebrand closed down. No business, no money. LMAO!
Real

San Antonio, TX

#130 May 14, 2013
This place closed down about a year ago due to all the people complaining about "illegal" sex. What the hell is illegal about consenting adults going somewhere to act out their fantasies with other consenting adults? It is a private theater. You have to pay to get it. There is hardcore porn showing on both screens, so you'd have to be a complete idiot not to know what's going on in there, and, the clerk is right on the other side of a big open window, so if anything happens that someone doesn't WANT to happen, all they have to do is call out and help will be on the way. No doubt there are some guys in there that" need" this... and now that San Antonio has taken it away completely, where are they gonna go? What are they gonna do? We need to have places like this for them to go and get their rocks off, otherwise they're going to be in our city commiting real crimes against people who do NOT want to be involved. We need a place for them to go and get what they crave legally to protect our city!!! I can't think of a single thing that's more obvious than this. I'm sure there were guys that went there every day. What are they doing now?? I'll tell you. They are predators, spending the hours they used top spend there stalking victims for abduction, rape, etc. Taking away their outlet is a HUGE mistake. Plus, it was a fun place to go! I used to go there every couple of months and always had a great time, whether with a guy, a group of guys, or a man & woman couple. Sometimes guys that I wasn't interested in would approach me and I'd hold up my hand or say "No thanks" and they'd back off every single time. I never had a problem, and never felt afraid. Nobody ever left there feeling like they had done anything wrong or like they had committed a crime. There is not a SINGLE THING wrong with it and now it's been closed down by IGNORANT people. WAKE UP!!! Bring back the dark rooms!!!
crazy

San Antonio, TX

#131 May 14, 2013
There is a place for predators etc it's called jail...freaks....if you wan't to get freaky do it in the privacy of your home!!!!
Lily

San Antonio, TX

#133 Oct 13, 2013
Max wrote:
Please note that going to the Twin Theaters is a good way to prevent sex in public restrooms. If places like the Twin would be allowed to exist without LE harassment then your public parks would be safer. There are thousands of bi married men in this city that just want to have a chance for some sexual variety. It's mostly oral activity and relatively safe. On Friday nights you will often find male & female couples at the Twin. My female partner likes a lot of variety in her sex life and she is very exhibitionist so she likes to go and get near naked and allow the guys to take turns eating her and squirting on her. Sometime she even let them with a condom enter her. It all fun.
We hold daytime bi-guy parties and gang bangs, two or three women and 8 or 10 guys. You should see how happy these guys are to be able to get naked and play with men and women together and no judgments. They all always say they wish their wives would understand and play with them.
I appreciate your quote and it the truth
Silly

Dallas, TX

#135 Oct 13, 2013
Real wrote:
This place closed down about a year ago due to all the people complaining about "illegal" sex. What the hell is illegal about consenting adults going somewhere to act out their fantasies with other consenting adults? It is a private theater. You have to pay to get it. There is hardcore porn showing on both screens, so you'd have to be a complete idiot not to know what's going on in there, and, the clerk is right on the other side of a big open window, so if anything happens that someone doesn't WANT to happen, all they have to do is call out and help will be on the way. No doubt there are some guys in there that" need" this... and now that San Antonio has taken it away completely, where are they gonna go? What are they gonna do? We need to have places like this for them to go and get their rocks off, otherwise they're going to be in our city commiting real crimes against people who do NOT want to be involved. We need a place for them to go and get what they crave legally to protect our city!!! I can't think of a single thing that's more obvious than this. I'm sure there were guys that went there every day. What are they doing now?? I'll tell you. They are predators, spending the hours they used top spend there stalking victims for abduction, rape, etc. Taking away their outlet is a HUGE mistake. Plus, it was a fun place to go! I used to go there every couple of months and always had a great time, whether with a guy, a group of guys, or a man & woman couple. Sometimes guys that I wasn't interested in would approach me and I'd hold up my hand or say "No thanks" and they'd back off every single time. I never had a problem, and never felt afraid. Nobody ever left there feeling like they had done anything wrong or like they had committed a crime. There is not a SINGLE THING wrong with it and now it's been closed down by IGNORANT people. WAKE UP!!! Bring back the dark rooms!!!
The only ignorant person is you for not being familiar with the Texas Penal Code. Specifically, indecent exposure, public lewdness. Doesn't matter if your inside or outside, whether it's a public or private business, it's unlawful. That's the Penal Code. If you don't like it, contact your legislator.

Moral of the story, be aware of who's next to you. It might be undercover there to make an arrest, or, to perform surveillance.
Silly

Dallas, TX

#136 Oct 13, 2013
This should make it easier for the ignorant people that make up their own rules.

PENAL CODE:
TITLE 5. OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSONCHAPTER 21. SEXUAL OFFENSES Sec. 21.07. PUBLIC LEWDNESS.(a) A person commits an offense if he knowingly engages in any of the following acts in a public place or, if not in a public place, he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his:(1) act of sexual intercourse; (2) act of deviate sexual intercourse; (3) act of sexual contact; or (4) act involving contact between the person's mouth or genitals and the anus or genitals of an animal or fowl.(b) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994.Sec. 21.08.

INDECENT EXPOSURE.(a) A person commits an offense if he exposes his anus or any part of his genitals with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person, and he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his act.(b) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor.Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1983, 68th Leg., p. 509, ch. 924, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1983; Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994.
Joe p

United States

#137 Jul 28, 2014
Yes the VFW wouldn't dare consider accepting money from the legal business like one that allows adults to do whatever they like with other adults and sides or private establishments. Nor would they consider taking funds from Gambling…
tweetie wrote:
anybody that would consider accepting funds from any business that is allegedly involved in criminal activity, would have to be out of their mind. agree, leave respectable organizations out of this.
Joe p

United States

#138 Jul 28, 2014
This law applies to public places. I'm not sure that a private business that is an adult bookstore would qualify as a public place. It also specifies, when the place is a public, that the offense requires actions which failed to consider the sensibilities of others present. I would argue that others present watching hard-core porn are unlikely to be offended.
Silly wrote:
This should make it easier for the ignorant people that make up their own rules.
PENAL CODE:
TITLE 5. OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSONCHAPTER 21. SEXUAL OFFENSES Sec. 21.07. PUBLIC LEWDNESS.(a) A person commits an offense if he knowingly engages in any of the following acts in a public place or, if not in a public place, he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his:(1) act of sexual intercourse; (2) act of deviate sexual intercourse; (3) act of sexual contact; or (4) act involving contact between the person's mouth or genitals and the anus or genitals of an animal or fowl.(b) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994.Sec. 21.08.
INDECENT EXPOSURE.(a) A person commits an offense if he exposes his anus or any part of his genitals with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person, and he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his act.(b) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor.Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1983, 68th Leg., p. 509, ch. 924, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1983; Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994.
La Familia Sex

Katy, TX

#139 Jul 28, 2014
Penal is a cross of penis-anal. We like that.
Arcade

San Antonio, TX

#140 Jul 28, 2014
Joe p wrote:
This law applies to public places. I'm not sure that a private business that is an adult bookstore would qualify as a public place. It also specifies, when the place is a public, that the offense requires actions which failed to consider the sensibilities of others present. I would argue that others present watching hard-core porn are unlikely to be offended.
<quoted text>
Adult bookstores are not considered private places. Anyone can walk into a adult bookstore. That makes it public. Sorry. If they required a membership to enter, then that would make it a private business.
t69letsswing

Austin, TX

#141 Jul 3, 2015
Max wrote:
Please note that going to the Twin Theaters is a good way to prevent sex in public restrooms. If places like the Twin would be allowed to exist without LE harassment then your public parks would be safer. There are thousands of bi married men in this city that just want to have a chance for some sexual variety. It's mostly oral activity and relatively safe. On Friday nights you will often find male & female couples at the Twin. My female partner likes a lot of variety in her sex life and she is very exhibitionist so she likes to go and get near naked and allow the guys to take turns eating her and squirting on her. Sometime she even let them with a condom enter her. It all fun.
We hold daytime bi-guy parties and gang bangs, two or three women and 8 or 10 guys. You should see how happy these guys are to be able to get naked and play with men and women together and no judgments. They all always say they wish their wives would understand and play with them.
How can i be invited to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beaners are the real creepers... 12 min Bean everywhere 11
Stupid Beaners Strike Again 3 hr Bean everywhere 8
3 some 7 hr jayde 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Deserve farts 776
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 12 hr Truth Teller 5,278
Why are Mexicans so ugly? (Jan '15) 12 hr brown d white mouth 41
Maggie Maggot transgender surgery goes bad 13 hr Audi 5000 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Antonio Mortgages