Mexicans get EVERYTHING free!
Cletus Kettle

United States

#429 Aug 11, 2012
Don't feel bad. Us white folk will always be #1 on wellafare.
SACKOFWINE

San Antonio, TX

#430 Aug 21, 2012
they eat every free cuz they are ratdogs
bum rush

United States

#431 Aug 21, 2012
Better than being cat dog!

San Antonio, TX

#432 Aug 22, 2012
How do they get everything for free? I see plenty of people of other races getting things for free here.(I'm white by the way) It's the mentality of the city, not a certain race. For example, when HEB had their stuff the bus fundraiser, I was handing out backpacks as a volunteer, and there were all races there. They all seemed to have money for the latest cell phone, acrylic nails, and thousands of dollars worth of tattoos, but not one of them could come up with $50 for school supplies for their kids?
yosemite sam

San Antonio, TX

#433 Sep 20, 2012
The Mexicans are still number one for stealing and scamming the system!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#434 Sep 27, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>You never see a Mexican asking for money in the street because all THEIR needs are being met. Like I said, they get everything they need for free, and the only reason they come here is to take advantage of all the free stuff. Unlike the USA, Mexico is too smart to hand out freebies to people not willing to help themselves. Over there you have to WORK; over here you just have to be a Latino to get help.
You are a DOUCHE BAG! They're doing the job your lazy ass won't!
liars

San Antonio, TX

#435 Sep 27, 2012
They come to leech off the system!
blackman

United States

#436 Sep 27, 2012
Princess7 is probably a ho with tatts all over her cellulite, fat, black colored diabetes neck and stinks like spoiled rotten fish!
da king

San Antonio, TX

#437 Sep 27, 2012
Ha!, Ha!, Ha!
jeremy

San Antonio, TX

#438 Sep 28, 2012
Yeah!
jeremy

San Antonio, TX

#439 Sep 28, 2012
Why are Mexicans so rude? Whenever I shop Mexicans are pushy, wanting to cut in front of other people ahead of them in the checkout line, block the shopping aisle with all their kids and shopping baskets, and won't move so people can pass. Open chip bags and eat out of them and then put the empty bag on the shelf, open sodas to wash it all down with. Never paying for anything. Buy the best cuts of meat and all the name brand products. Then When they check out they are rude to the cashier and proudly pop out that lone star card to pay for it all. Then when there's not enough money in their lone star account they blame the cashier! Can anyone explain their "you owe it to me attitude?"
Excuse Me

Del Rio, TX

#440 Sep 28, 2012
I was born in Mexico but raised in the US...
My parents never got help from the government
When I graduated and went to college I had to file for a student loan, since "I didn't qualify for government help" graduated college got married had a child, my child went to school graduated and still I never asked for help from the government, even tho there were times where I thought we weren't going to have enough money for food or to pay a bill....
It just depends on the person. If you work hard enough you'll have enough money to be on your own without help. Some people are just lazy

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#441 Sep 29, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>You never see a Mexican asking for money in the street because all THEIR needs are being met. Like I said, they get everything they need for free, and the only reason they come here is to take advantage of all the free stuff. Unlike the USA, Mexico is too smart to hand out freebies to people not willing to help themselves. Over there you have to WORK; over here you just have to be a Latino to get help.
Ignorance is bliss....I guess there is only one race that gets aid. Hhhmmmm wow I guess the people I help must all be Mexican. NOT. Don't generalize it's an embarrassment to you and everyone who had a hand in raising you and teaching you better. If u hate the fact that people donate THEN DON'T DOBATE....if you hate the fact that it is unfair then go find a family that meets your criteria and donate to them. Problem solved.

Location hidden

#442 Sep 29, 2012
The Texan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... George, take your hate somewhere else, dont start a racial thread. I live in SA and I love the mexican culture and the people... Bye the way, Texas, the republic of was mexico... I digress... To say they get things, stuff free, I come from a tribe that gets alot of things provided by the government, you want to start slamming the native americans also. How about the black mother, single, working two jobs, and trying to be a productive member of society. You see her in the check out line of HEB with a lone star card, and you make that face and say to yourself well there is more of my tax dollars. I know your type, I have lived around and been right next to your type. See I am your worst nightmare, I am a minority that looks white. You should be asking how can I help my fellow human, instead of dragging them down. You want something free, you feel left out... The free clinic offers free mental evaluations, go check in.
Very well put....

Location hidden

#443 Sep 29, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>Where is this,"FREE CLINIC? NAME ONE OF THEM
Get facts straight than type.
No where in todays world is there a free clinic.
MHMR. IT'S RUN BY THE COUNTY NOT THE STATE.

Location hidden

#444 Sep 29, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>Look numbnuts, I help "my fellow humans" with my tax dollars. I just wish that "my fellow humans" would get up off their freeloading a$$e$ and get a job instead of expecting taxpayers to support them and their kids. I'M not "dragging them down", they drag themselves down and then expect all sorts of free help. How about then showing some RESPONSIBILITY????
No you don't help you pay uncle Sam so u don't end up in jail. Your tax dollars go to the schools and whatever else the community needs. I guess your kids never went to school or played in a park or drove on a street. You got your monies worth ten fold. So just let go of the anger and resentment it's exhausting and it's unbecoming of anyone.
justin

San Antonio, TX

#445 Sep 29, 2012
What is "DOBATE?" My tax dollars also go into the pockets of freeloaders that don't contribute anything to the system, in the form of lone star cards, free medical, free school supplies, free government housing, free cell phones, free school uniforms, etc. I have this to say, if those of you who feel sorry for freeloaders that refuse to work I think the government should take ALL your money and give it to them. That way you won't feel guilty
stfu

United States

#447 Oct 11, 2012
It's sad that people dont realize that us Mexicans are hardworkers and they take advantage of us being poor so they pay us a peice of shit for a house worth thousands ...well yall can go suck a nut
holman

Denver, CO

#448 Oct 11, 2012
You are not all hard workers, just like all whites and blacks are not all hard workers.
Some are some aren't. But the minorities have a better chance to get government assistance than do whites. It's a proven fact.

Since: Aug 12

Richardson, TX

#449 Oct 22, 2012
SACKOFWINE wrote:
they eat every free cuz they are ratdogs
Ur mothers a ratdog bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Calls Hispanics Animals; Animal Rights Gr... 15 min DC Dave 43
Get Ready San Antonio 44 min DC Dave 22
EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers sound off... (May '11) 2 hr DC Dave 256
John Cook loses to new comer! 3 hr Arturo 3
News To the left or middle? Lupe Valdez, Andrew Whit... 8 hr FARTS GRINGO 76
Four men suspected on running down a female pol... 11 hr DC Dave 11
Any couple's in to swinging in San Antonio or c... (Apr '16) 12 hr DC Dave 12

San Antonio Jobs

Personal Finance

San Antonio Mortgages