Mexicans get EVERYTHING free!
loser

United States

#407 Jun 4, 2012
truth wrote:
Agree. They really are dumber than dumb! When you look in the dictionary for the definition of "dumb," they show a picture of a Mexican! Lol.
What's a dictionary without pictures for the Cracker man to understand the definition? They can't read. Just pictures. LOL!
greengo

San Antonio, TX

#408 Jun 4, 2012
I think your diabetes is affecting your brain! You need to have your glucose levels checked!
Proud MEXICAN

United States

#410 Jun 4, 2012
There are cross sections of every race that get "freebies"...better "check yourself before you wreck yourself"!!!! Didn't you learn in life not to speak in absolutes? I bet you have the I.Q. of a post...at least that's the way you come across in your initial statement which initiated this thread (you really lack intelligence there, my friend)!
greengo

San Antonio, TX

#411 Jun 4, 2012
I'm not your friend fool!
Frank N Furter

San Antonio, TX

#412 Jun 5, 2012
greengo wrote:
I'm not your friend fool!
Your only friend got run over by a car and you got left with just a flea collar to remember him by.
dirty dingus mcgee

United States

#413 Jun 6, 2012
I'm not anyones friend gabacho, so shove it in your culo! I'm the baddest of the bad and don't you ever forget it!
yours truly

Atlanta, GA

#414 Jun 17, 2012
George: your going to use the word humans?? Really?? Gosh you are dumb.. people aren't lazy cause they get public assistance, they just need help with a few things... i don't get help but because i don't need it so i don't take advantage, & i don't think others do either... public assistance isn't just for Mexicans its for anyone who needs it. Don't be jealousjust go get help... nothing to be ashamed of.
gutter

United States

#415 Jun 17, 2012
Some are lazy, some aren't. But the majority take advantage especially the "minorites." Just because It's easier for them then whites. I know, I saw it first hand how a person of color was given special treatment over white people. One thing I notice is how knowledgeable a Mexican is on how to obtain all the different kinds of government assistance that is available. It seems like keeping up with all the different kinds of public assistance that is available out there is their full time job. And lying seems to come natural for them.
Assistance

United States

#416 Jun 17, 2012
gutter wrote:
Some are lazy, some aren't. But the majority take advantage especially the "minorites." Just because It's easier for them then whites. I know, I saw it first hand how a person of color was given special treatment over white people. One thing I notice is how knowledgeable a Mexican is on how to obtain all the different kinds of government assistance that is available. It seems like keeping up with all the different kinds of public assistance that is available out there is their full time job. And lying seems to come natural for them.
If you did some research, you would find that the highest percentage of welfare recipients are white. You seem to be very knowledgeable about all the things everyone else gets. You must be first in line. The white man usually is. Research! And, practice on your first grade level grammar. It's difficult for me to understand why the white man fails in grammar? It's America! Learn English you stupid Crackers.
gutter

San Antonio, TX

#417 Jun 17, 2012
In Texas you will find the majority are MEXICANS, pepper belly!
Assistance

United States

#418 Jun 17, 2012
gutter wrote:
In Texas you will find the majority are MEXICANS, pepper belly!
Another stupid cracker that flunked grammar. Inbreds.

Since: Apr 12

San Antonio, TX

#419 Jun 17, 2012
There is no free housing-they have to apply to get into public housing/SAHA and then that's a waiting list years long. In order for them to get Section 8, they have to be homeless, living in a shelter or be a victim of domestic violence and even that can take several months. I don't know where everyone gets the idea that Mexicans get everything for free, any I know of work their asses off and they are far from being lazy.

Since: Apr 12

San Antonio, TX

#420 Jun 17, 2012
You have got people of all races who manipulate and play the system. Most of the people out there collecting welfare and on the dole are white. Plenty of people are the working poor collect food stamps/SNAP benefits in order to get by. They do work but by the time they pay their rent, utilities and other expenses, they have little or no money left to buy food. It's a stereotype perpetuated in our society that mexicans and blacks are lazy and dishonest, quite honestly it is exactly that-a stereotype.
poker face

San Antonio, TX

#421 Jun 17, 2012
If they don't have enough money for food they need to find a job. I'm tired of paying for their free ride!
Cletus

United States

#422 Jun 17, 2012
poker face wrote:
If they don't have enough money for food they need to find a job. I'm tired of paying for their free ride!
How can you pay if you're on welfare? Duh?
DREAMER

Dallas, TX

#424 Aug 6, 2012
George wrote:
Just what is it about Mexicans that they get freebies on everything? Free fans, free school uniforms, free school supplies, free medical care,
free housing, free eyeglasses, free dental work, free Thanksgiving meals, free Christmas gifts, free passes to Fiesta Texas & Seaworld, and Spurs games, free food via foodstamps. It must be nice not to have any sort of personal responsibility and know that all your needs will be provided by hardworking taxpayers.
Every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the beginning of school, the same old cry for "donations" goes out.Yet, the receivers of public largesse always seem to have plenty of money for beer, parties, fireworks,and, yes, drugs. They are the same people that, even though they cannot support themselves, bring a child into the world every year and look for taxpayers to provide for their burgeoning family. They have no sense of pride or responsibility. I say "Put their asses to work" picking up trash in their neighborhoods and roadways, clean graffiti, clean empty lots, etc.
There is plenty those freeloaders can do to earn their keep.
FIRST OF ALL GEORGE I DONT THINK YOU OR YOUR TAXES CAN AFFORD TO SUPPORT US MEXICANS. YOU PROBABLY CANNOT SUPPORT YOURSELF. IF WE DONT ASK YOU FOR YOUR HELP YOU SHOULDNT BE WORRIED ABOUT US. WE DONT BOTHER YOU SO LEAVE OUR RACE OUT OF IT. GUESS WHO BUILT MORE THAN HALF OF THE TOWN YOU LIVE IN? WE DID. AND YOUR ANGRY FOR 7.5% OF YOUR TAXES WHEN WE BUILT YOUR HOME FOR MINIMUM WAGE. ALL RACIST NEED HELP FROM TIME TO TIME WITH SUPPORTING THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES. ITS NOT LIKE WE RAN INTO YOU ON THE STREET AND ASKED YOU FOR NOTEBOOKS OR A PACK OF PENCILS. YOU SEEM VERY ANGRY AT THE WORLD AND YOURSELF. YOU MUST NOT HAVE A GOOD LIFE. IM NOT HERE TO JUDGE YOU, BUT YOU SHOULDNT JUDGE OTHER'S. WE TRY TO LIVE OUR LIVES WELL EVERY DAY BY WORKING HARD. WE DIDNT ALL HAVE THE LUXUARY OF HAVING EVERYTHING HANDED TO US IN OR HANDS. SO YES WE ARE PROUD OF BEING HARDWORKERS, IMMIGRANTS, MEXICANS OR HIPANICS. WE'RE HAPPY FOR OUR GOVERMENT FOR HELPING US WHEN WE NEED IT AND "EVEN IF WE DONT NEED IT". FRANKLY WHAT WE DECIDE TO DO WITH OUR MONEY IS REALLY TO NO INTEREST TO ANYONE. OUR RACE IS VERY HARDWORKING EVEN IF WE ARE ILLEGAL. MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK UP YOUR FAMILY TREE AND STUDY YOUR HISTORY. AS PER GRAFFITI TO US ITS ART. YOU ARE NOT THE PRESIDENT AND DEFINATELY NOT GOD. FRANKLY "YOUR OPINION" DOES NOT MATTER BECAUSED I HAVE A HOUSING APPOINTMENT TODAY. LOL O WAIT "LAUGH OUT LOUD".
DREAMER

Dallas, TX

#425 Aug 6, 2012
truth wrote:
Agree. They really are dumber than dumb! When you look in the dictionary for the definition of "dumb," they show a picture of a Mexican! Lol.
Your right, it is like when YOU look in the mirror. Then you ask "mirror mirror on the wall who is the dumbest after all".
DREAMER

Dallas, TX

#426 Aug 6, 2012
dirty dingus mcgee wrote:
I'm not anyones friend gabacho, so shove it in your culo! I'm the baddest of the bad and don't you ever forget it!
I know that's right!!
blue

Los Angeles, CA

#427 Aug 10, 2012
Sadly there are some people of mexican decent or that are mexican that do get thing for free all the time or that are on welfare and food stamps. Those are the ones that give them the bad name, but saying that all mexicans do that is not right. My father and mother has taught us that if you got legs and arms that work, a brain that function then put it to use. That if it ever comes to asking the government for help it shall only be if you're physically unable to support yourself with whats necessary to survive.

There is also many of different races that get welfare and food stamps only because they are lazy. Not ony mexicans. Every person is different.
la voca

San Antonio, TX

#428 Aug 11, 2012
I know It's true that I'm a lazy good for nothing Mexican. But I can't help it. It's true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP: Private land to be seized to build borde... 57 min mean 6
News This is How San Antonio Celebrates Cinco de Mayo 1 hr mean 5
Deport All Beaners (Jul '15) 1 hr mean 10
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 9 hr The unknown 7,938
San Antonio hospitals 9 hr Dont walk RUN 3
Christine (Jun '14) 11 hr Anonymous 311
AL Vino Fri Mike 1

San Antonio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance