Houston, TX

#214 May 7, 2012
We should go
stexas wrote:
<quoted text>whats up we should go one day i will meet u there let me know
visiting

United States

#216 May 11, 2012
me and my chic will be there tonight. between 9/10 pm. come bend her over and fill her up. while I watch.
Sheriff Ortiz

United States

#217 May 11, 2012
visiting wrote:
me and my chic will be there tonight. between 9/10 pm. come bend her over and fill her up. while I watch.
I'll be there with my night stick. Thanks for the heads up. See you at County.
visiting

United States

#218 May 11, 2012
are you the one that always out there sucking on gay cock must be a female going has hurt your feelings. there is plenty so get over it
cry

United States

#219 May 11, 2012
not very safe place anymore at all. there yesterday afternoon guy shooting up in theater and another one all strung out. could not talk or even walk.
Da pimp

San Antonio, TX

#221 May 14, 2012
i was there and there was some fine ass chick working there man she was hott
Cleto

United States

#222 May 14, 2012
Someone needs to get a lighter fluid and matches & burn down that pervert joint!
lost texan

United States

#224 Jun 30, 2012
Is anything happening there tonight?
BooHoo its all over now

San Antonio, TX

#226 Aug 20, 2012
Went out last month to catch a show and the place had burned to the ground - LITERALLY!!! Electrical fire in one of the theaters. No one injured. Place is being ripped down by the owners son. He said they plan to reopen, but not at that location. Owner of the land did not want to renew lease. I say it was insurance fire but never know with all of the haters out there. Guess its time to go to Austin.
BooHoo its all over now

San Antonio, TX

#227 Aug 20, 2012
lost texan wrote:
Is anything happening there tonight?
Nada
Twin Loser

Dallas, TX

#228 Aug 21, 2012
BooHoo its all over now wrote:
Went out last month to catch a show and the place had burned to the ground - LITERALLY!!! Electrical fire in one of the theaters. No one injured. Place is being ripped down by the owners son. He said they plan to reopen, but not at that location. Owner of the land did not want to renew lease. I say it was insurance fire but never know with all of the haters out there. Guess its time to go to Austin.
More like Tino Sr. was too cheap to pay for an electrician. He also got busted at his bar for copyright infringement. He was charging customers to watch a pay-per-view event. Da Traxx got busted and fined. The bar recently closed. Matter of fact, same time as Twin. April I believe. Did it catch fire too? LOL! Why is that double wide mobile home still standing if it burned to the ground? Magic? Hokey, pokey?
Twin Loser

Dallas, TX

#229 Aug 21, 2012
BooHoo its all over now wrote:
By the way, wouldn't matter if it was insurance related. They weren't insured.
Twin Loser

Houston, TX

#230 Nov 12, 2012
Olmos Construction owns the property on Fischer Road. I guess they didn't want to be in the middle of anymore scandals with Twin Theatre. Twin Theatre's true downfall? Owner's son Raymond screwed up the business by publicly promoting sexual activity in the theaters. Word got to undercover. The rest is history. They will never re-open. Anywhere!
george

Piscataway, NJ

#231 Nov 12, 2012
jay wrote:
We should go
<quoted text>
Say what????
Down Low

San Antonio, TX

#232 Nov 13, 2012
This place used to rock before the owner's son took over. Store was always busy. Why did he have to mess up a good thing? The older guy that managed the place knew how to draw in customers without law enforcement crashing in. Then, the son takes over and destroys the business. The store started getting raided. Customers arrested. Bet the father regrets letting the previous manager quit. Pendejos!
george

Piscataway, NJ

#233 Nov 13, 2012
george wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what????
HA
anon

San Antonio, TX

#234 Nov 14, 2012
Are You A Disciple of Jesus?

Are you ready to obey the Lord's commandments?

Matthew, Chapter 5
14: Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15: Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16: Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Are you ready to walk away from your life and all your possessions and become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ?

I am looking for anyone who is willing to try to become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

And to forsake all they have and their life and obey all the commandments of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

To live for God and God only every day all day long, day after day.

And to become born again, baptized by the Spirit of the Lord to be lead by the Spirit to

be Holy unto the Lord in word and deed.

Are you ready to become a disciple of the Lord

Jesus the Christ?

If you need any help you can correspond with me at

[email protected]
Pancho

San Antonio, TX

#235 Nov 14, 2012
Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Practice what you preach.
WRECKING BALL

San Antonio, TX

#236 Dec 7, 2012
everyone stop fighting the place was leved yesterday i saw the bulldozer level the place

the bible beaters win another one
Vrooom

San Antonio, TX

#237 Dec 7, 2012
WRECKING BALL wrote:
everyone stop fighting the place was leved yesterday i saw the bulldozer level the place
the bible beaters win another one
What were they leveling if the trailer and sign were hauled off by the owner weeks ago? Pendejo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VOTE: Best fajitas in San Antonio (Jul '11) 4 hr Mexican 7
It's Monday yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaw where's my beau... 8 hr anonymou s 5
News Man Found Guilty In Fatal Hit-And-Run (Feb '06) 10 hr anonymou s 16
need wealthy person to give me a car (Apr '12) 10 hr Smithveda456 69
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 18 hr joker 6,044
Bandido mc and Iron Order MC (Feb '10) Sun Okrider 463
I wanna smell dirty panties bad Apr 29 crazy99 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Antonio Mortgages