Why are white people so stupid?
punks

San Antonio, TX

#1323 Sep 24, 2012
First of all, Mexico would have to have jobs to take. Second, Mexicans are to stupid to run any country. As soon as their in power the whole country goes to shit. Just look at Mexico. They don't have brains to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel!
north east indian

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1324 Sep 24, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Wow....you sound like an expert......I bet you beat your little meat all the time and you don't shower afterwards huh? no women....not even a nasty brown gook woman wants a ugly nasty smelling piece of shit like you....tell me something I don't know you brown pile of shit......take a bath already azzhole you smell like an outhouse ya fuckindirtbag.......lmfao
nice myth bitcH that explains why we have a growing population and you have a declining population .
north east indian

Location hidden

#1326 Sep 24, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You are pigs...again your skin color is the same as dirt and shit and you smell like shit.....BINGO....LMFAO
like i said you are obese and pink not browns the closest resemblance would be you to a fat pig!
north east indian

Location hidden

#1327 Sep 24, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You are nasty pigs you sick infested azzhole.....you never bathe....and you come from a poor nation you stupid imbecile....
my face doesnt look like jizz unlike your non pigmentation you people lack carbon are sucseptible to diseases and lack melatonin
north east indian

Location hidden

#1328 Sep 24, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sandnig gook......I bet you shove a set of cockand balls in your mouth frequently you sick fuckinhomo.....LMFAO
why lie the truth is honky trash gets a daily facial !
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1329 Sep 24, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>my face doesnt look like jizz unlike your non pigmentation you people lack carbon are sucseptible to diseases and lack melatonin
Your face resembles a pig you brown piece of shit....
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1330 Sep 24, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>why lie the truth is honky trash gets a daily facial !
I don't lie...just telling the truth here....you love men and you brown piece of shit loves a big fat co ck rolling around in your mouth you sick fuckinhomo.....
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1331 Sep 24, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>my face doesnt look like jizz unlike your non pigmentation you people lack carbon are sucseptible to diseases and lack melatonin
Your face is ugly you disease infested sick bitch......
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1332 Sep 24, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>nice myth bitcH that explains why we have a growing population and you have a declining population .
Hey moron do us all a favor and point a gun to your head and pull the trigger and die already you sad miserable bitch.....you are one ugly brown nasty smelling gook you sick bitch.....
north east indian

Location hidden

#1333 Sep 25, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Your face resembles a pig you brown piece of shit....
your face is a swine colour blind idioT! it looks like a swine with dried up semen all over it like dead dried up sperm you people peel in the sun you are a deficient bunch of mouthy cancers you need to get a facelift and clean the acne you people introduced measles and chicken pox serves you right you are a dying breeD! you fucken dirty looking funguS!
north east indian

Location hidden

#1334 Sep 25, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron do us all a favor and point a gun to your head and pull the trigger and die already you sad miserable bitch.....you are one ugly brown nasty smelling gook you sick bitch.....
i would rather point a glock in your forehead and make you look like you had a paki dot stinky fungus braiN!
north east indian

Location hidden

#1335 Sep 25, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Your face is ugly you disease infested sick bitch......
anyone even a hippo looks better than a dirty diseased cock sucking honky you are the genetics of failure you are very ugly people all the men are gray haired or bald nasty looking looks like a over aged vulture you know those kinds of birds that prey on when a animal is down thats what you ARE! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!!!!! LOL!!! pPPPPHHHHH!!!!!!hahahaaaaaaaAA AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
north east indian

Location hidden

#1336 Sep 25, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I don't lie...just telling the truth here....you love men and you brown piece of shit loves a big fat co ck rolling around in your mouth you sick fuckinhomo.....
YOU DONT LIE YOU LIE ABOUT EVEN SAYING YOU TERMITES DONT LIe! WHY EVEN TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF CONVINCIBLE YOU ARE A PUBLIC DISPLAY OF EMBARRASSMENT! hahahaaaaAAAAAAAA!!!!!! dirty honky trying to justify himself how pathetic !!!!! you dirty smelly stinky go die by iran we want you to play that mr tough guy role and see where it gets you dont forget whites never invaded iran cuz they are inferior to iran !!!!!!! measle head you are a DiCK RasH!HAHhahahahaahaaAAaaaAAaAA AAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#1340 Sep 25, 2012
THIS RALPH GUY SUCKS SO MUCH COCK HE NEEDS TO USE SOME GOOD STRONG ANTISEPTIC FOR HIS DICK SMELLING BREATH.
north east indian

Location hidden

#1341 Sep 25, 2012
Ralph wrote:
Any big black cocks to suck? I give good head. White booty for you.
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! Ralph is a HOMO!!!!
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1343 Sep 25, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>I love a big fat cock and nice set of balls shoved in my mouth, I'm a brown indian homo
Yeah I knew you'd come out of the closet you dicksmoker.....LMFAO
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1344 Sep 25, 2012
blah blah blah wrote:
THIS RALPH GUY SUCKS SO MUCH COCK HE NEEDS TO USE SOME GOOD STRONG ANTISEPTIC FOR HIS DICK SMELLING BREATH.
Yeah you stupid brown indian live to suck a mean co ck you sick fuckinhomo.....LMFAO
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1345 Sep 25, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>YOU DONT LIE YOU LIE ABOUT EVEN SAYING YOU TERMITES DONT LIe! WHY EVEN TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF CONVINCIBLE YOU ARE A PUBLIC DISPLAY OF EMBARRASSMENT! hahahaaaaAAAAAAAA!!!!!! dirty honky trying to justify himself how pathetic !!!!! you dirty smelly stinky go die by iran we want you to play that mr tough guy role and see where it gets you dont forget whites never invaded iran cuz they are inferior to iran !!!!!!! measle head you are a DiCK RasH!HAHhahahahaahaaAAaaaAAaAA AAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Every time you open up your mouth gook its either a lie coming outta your mouth....or a big fat hairy co ck entering your mouth you sick brown dot homo......ROTFLMFAO
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#1346 Sep 25, 2012
blah blah blah wrote:
I LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO SUCK BIG FAT COCKS SO MUCH I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEAMEN TO COME TRICKLING DOWN MY THROAT I USE SOME GOOD STRONG ANTISEPTIC FOR MY DICK SMELLING BREATH.
You are one sick brown indian homo you fuckinweasel....ROTFLMFAO
north east indian

Location hidden

#1348 Sep 25, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sick brown indian homo you fuckinweasel....ROTFLMFAO
your previous comments exposeyou for what and who you are hypocritical honky trasH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 2 min The Mexican 8,580
Desperately Seeking ... (Mar '17) 17 min El Paso 17
Whats with white mike...... 1 hr El Paso 39
DC Dave seeking pen pals 1 hr El Paso 6
Donald Trump Makeover 2 hr Low life white trash 11
WT F did D C Dave just beg someone to give him ... 5 hr DC Dave 11
BOYCOTT Bill Millers BBQ (Oct '07) 6 hr DC Dave 103

San Antonio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance