Door Gunner

New Braunfels, TX

#25 Apr 20, 2010
njr_GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>door gunner, r u speaking in general to all women??? or r u just being honest about this person?
If the shoe fits, wear it.
210 Mexican

San Antonio, TX

#27 Apr 21, 2010
Hey ese, if it makes anyone feel any better, I like sucking white d!ck too from time to time. Shoot it in my mouth! Cholos represent!
Give me a break

Yakima, WA

#28 Apr 22, 2010
Everyone has the chance to have a decent life, if you give a shit and put forth effort. You don't, then you do not deserve a free handout. If you have payed taxes in this country while working your ass off to survive, then YOU are the one who deserves help when you need it..not freeloaders.
Give me a break

Yakima, WA

#29 Apr 22, 2010
Stop making bullshit excuses, and be more creative...REAL music writing (not using your fucking mouse to make beats), Outdoor activities (not texting outside), and have drive. Fools that use our system to buy, or rent rims and shoes need to re-evaluate. The thing is, fools don't give a shit. You try with honor and commitment to something real and worth while, then you should get the benefits...instead of baby poppin' mamas that are satisfied with watching steve wilkos and think that is reality. I pray for Red Dawn to hit, and see who makes it. I will be one of them for sure. Who else? The problem is, that kids and other people that have no real life experiences and such will not make it up that mountain. What do you kids do today? Text bro!..and listen to worthless, gone tomorrow, new rap crap. What the fuck is wrong with people!? I really don't give a shit what people do, as long as it doesn't take away from my hard work and strive. Who is the laziest out there? Black? Brown? If you live in the USA, have respect for being here and pay your dues, or get the hell out!!!
Door Gunner

New Braunfels, TX

#30 Apr 22, 2010
Give me a break wrote:
Stop making bullshit excuses, and be more creative...REAL music writing (not using your fucking mouse to make beats), Outdoor activities (not texting outside), and have drive. Fools that use our system to buy, or rent rims and shoes need to re-evaluate. The thing is, fools don't give a shit. You try with honor and commitment to something real and worth while, then you should get the benefits...instead of baby poppin' mamas that are satisfied with watching steve wilkos and think that is reality. I pray for Red Dawn to hit, and see who makes it. I will be one of them for sure. Who else? The problem is, that kids and other people that have no real life experiences and such will not make it up that mountain. What do you kids do today? Text bro!..and listen to worthless, gone tomorrow, new rap crap. What the fuck is wrong with people!? I really don't give a shit what people do, as long as it doesn't take away from my hard work and strive. Who is the laziest out there? Black? Brown? If you live in the USA, have respect for being here and pay your dues, or get the hell out!!!
Spoken like a true Patriot. I salute you and your positive observation of the times around us. God bless America, Long Live the Republic!
who cares

Enid, OK

#31 Apr 23, 2010
Clarisse wrote:
<quoted text>
...see...this is what I'm talking about...I read his post and it says..."INDIANS ARE FROM INDIA"...not Native Americans...gosh...it's people like you who have some sort of problem...for all I know you're the dummy who started this posting just to cause some crap...and where does it say anywhere in there that he or anyone is somehow superior to you or anyone else for that matter???...aghhhh...nevermind ...why am I wasting my breath...or keystrokes for this matter...
Not all Indians are from India,some came from this very land we live on,they were force to leave their land by the white man,you know white man speaks with fork tongue.That mean's white man lies.
wtf

United States

#32 Apr 23, 2010
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Indians are from India,some came from this very land we live on,they were force to leave their land by the white man,you know white man speaks with fork tongue.That mean's white man lies.
Thats what I am Talking about you got it thank you .
Realist

San Antonio, TX

#33 Apr 23, 2010
Why are white people so stupid.....that's just coming from a every iggnorant person. I have met alot of intelligent white people, and some stupid ones. I've met a decent amount of smart, hard working black people, and I've met alot of lazy, iggnorant black people, and I've met a few good, respectable mexicans, and many of them that should keep their legs closed, and stop eating tacos everyday =} So ya see, there's Good and BAD in very race!
Door Gunner

New Braunfels, TX

#34 Apr 23, 2010
Realist wrote:
Why are white people so stupid.....that's just coming from a every iggnorant person. I have met alot of intelligent white people, and some stupid ones. I've met a decent amount of smart, hard working black people, and I've met alot of lazy, iggnorant black people, and I've met a few good, respectable mexicans, and many of them that should keep their legs closed, and stop eating tacos everyday =} So ya see, there's Good and BAD in very race!
I agree, and some of them you don't have to lead as much!
Two Lane

Del Rio, TX

#35 Apr 25, 2010
Realist wrote:
Why are white people so stupid.....that's just coming from a every iggnorant person. I have met alot of intelligent white people, and some stupid ones. I've met a decent amount of smart, hard working black people, and I've met alot of lazy, iggnorant black people, and I've met a few good, respectable mexicans, and many of them that should keep their legs closed, and stop eating tacos everyday =} So ya see, there's Good and BAD in very race!
Ignorant you say? "Realist" if you are white (which I'm most certain you are) then for starters my dear, learn how to spell "ignorant" which you claim you are not. Secondly, you are correct in stating that there are good and bad in "every" (not "very" as you typed) race. Thirdly, you also claim that "mexican's should keep thier legs closed and stop eating tacos everyday". I bet your legs are so closed and have not been open in quite a while that not even a crow bar can pry them open. Hmmmm and by the way, don't load your salad with all that fattening dressing that's probably why you are the way you are! Yukko...
White Dove

Del Rio, TX

#37 Apr 25, 2010
Oh Please "Icouldusesomehel p", I suppose you are not shocked by the many mean and cruel comments whites from ALL over the USA say? Cut it out with your lily white, pollyanna, goodie two shoe comment about San Antonio Mexicans. Extremely ridicuous...and yes dear I am as white as they come.
210 Mexican

New Braunfels, TX

#39 Apr 25, 2010
Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
WOW! I thought the Mexicans in Los Angeles were foul, uneducated and mean. San Antonio Mexicans are much, much worse.
Come own down to my hood Ese! I'll show you the Marbach strutt...
White Dove

San Antonio, TX

#40 Apr 26, 2010
Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be white but your write and spell like a Mexican. Lave las manos.
LOL...you are hilarious and whatever you say dear!
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#41 Apr 26, 2010
Go down south about 30 miles from here....U will find alot of dumb white girls n rude red necks...haha
hot damn

Houston, TX

#42 Apr 26, 2010
why dont you people get a life and cheto why dont you learn how to spell...LOL
Door Gunner

New Braunfels, TX

#43 Apr 26, 2010
White Dove wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...you are hilarious and whatever you say dear!
I like white dove soup!
dipshits

San Antonio, TX

#44 Apr 26, 2010
I love how people hate on white folks in a town where color-lines are blurred so much more than anywhere else I've ever been in Texas.

You hate white people? That's envy talking, friend. There are just as many stupid, ignorant, crude, uneducated mexicans, blacks, asians, etc, etc, as there are white folks.

You're just too fucking narcissistic to see it.
You keep squealing. Just keep on.
Tyler

San Antonio, TX

#45 Apr 27, 2010
People, people it's not for us to deem any particular color "stupid". Just people like "dipshits" here, and all that follow suit. Anyways, don't take the forums so seriously, you'll live a longer healthier life for it. Then again it is rather funny to see all the stupid and ignorant things people post on here. KEEP IT UP!:)
Craig

San Antonio, TX

#47 Apr 27, 2010
RJS wrote:
Why are white people so stupid?
probably from being exposed to blacks and hispanics is my guess.
Hmm, has anyone told you lately how ignorant and useless you were? There's no such thing as a stupid race, just stupid people like yourself.
Emma Who

San Antonio, TX

#49 Apr 27, 2010
RJS wrote:
<quoted text>
opinions vary.
That opinion is spot-on though. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people go to China to adopt babies ? 8 hr Little Johnny 18
Anglos: Why can't we learn proper English? (Apr '12) 10 hr Redneck 20
will do anything...i need atleast 1000 dollars ... (Mar '12) 14 hr Paco Pinto 226
whats up ladies 18 hr 79jdawg 1
Preston Scott Welch 18 hr friend 1
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 19 hr bane 3,890
Bexar County Police Constable Pct.3 Quoata (Nov '12) 19 hr mylovem 33
San Antonio Dating
Find my Match

San Antonio Jobs

San Antonio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Antonio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Antonio

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]