Players swingers Club
Swinger1

Tomball, TX

#1 Mar 12, 2011
Im from out of town looking to visit Players club with my wife , does anybodys knows where is it? And how is it??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Players couple

Boerne, TX

#2 Mar 24, 2011
The club is located at 11431 Perrin-Beitel Rd. and is open Thurs, Fri. and Saturday nights. Website is www.texasplayers.com
Mark_Lisa

Boerne, TX

#4 May 10, 2011
We had been to the original Players club in San Antonio 5 different times over the last several years, as well as the new one that they opened up in Austin. We really like that one by the way, and wrote a review of it as well. We went to the new Players Club location in San Antonio last weekend after hearing some very positive things from some of our SA friends.
They were absolutely right. We really had a great time. The dance floor was sexy and fun with a good mix of music and some very sexy couples grinding to the sexy music. We had really come to see if the new "playroom" was as sexy as we had heard, and also because my wife wanted to try out the saddle sybian that is available. The sybian was even better than she imagined and I almost couldn't get her off of it, although she had NO trouble getting off on it!
When we got to the playroom the real fun began. Such a sexy and erotic environment. We won't go into more detail here, but what a night!
Pit Bull

New Braunfels, TX

#5 May 11, 2011
Whatever you do, don't lick the door knobs and stay away from the bowl of unsalted nuts. They had the chocolate sucked off them and were inserted in the ve jay jay then squirted back out again...
Ernesto and Abigail

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 1, 2014
We are visitting San antonio for this week. What do we need to come in side the club? Do we have to be members and how long it takes for us to get asepted? we wamt to come this friday.
okacpl

Austin, TX

#8 Apr 19, 2018
You might want to try www.rocktie.com
DC Dave

Austin, TX

#9 Apr 19, 2018
I personally prefer bigcock.com
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#11 Apr 19, 2018
DC Dave wrote:
I personally prefer bigcock.com
And gaycock at that, right mikey!!!

LMAOAYA!!!

It's funny how you allegedly hate me however here you are using my moniker. Take your meds you f ag.
White Mike

Austin, TX

#12 Apr 19, 2018
The only one that hates you is your dad who deeply regrets nutting in your uneducated moms smelly snatch. He has a dart board with your pic on it and also darts his pointy tongue in your crusty azzhole. Lol. Hehehehehe
Cristal

Eagle Pass, TX

#13 Apr 19, 2018
talking about hate pinche gringo your mom hates you so much and regrets pumping you into this world that she turned you loose during rush hour traffic in hopes of you getting runned over your queer ass but raised hell when you showed back knocking oh her door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any couple's in to swinging in San Antonio or c... (Apr '16) 24 min El Gringo 9
Four men suspected on running down a female pol... 27 min El Gringo 8
Get Ready San Antonio 28 min Wilbur 15
Lupe Valdez beats Andrew White hmmmmmm wait a ... 30 min Cool hand Luke 1
EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers sound off... (May '11) 31 min Little Johnny da ... 245
The white rubbish of America is on the decline ... 2 hr Cool hand Luke 1
Answer me now little Johnny NOW !!! 2 hr Simon says ask him 8

San Antonio Jobs

Personal Finance

San Antonio Mortgages