of 4
Next Last
William H Kump

Hays, KS

#1 Jan 4, 2010
www.bigvaluedepot.com www.bigticketdepot.com

joel sauceda CEO JB Internet, 111 Soledad Suite 825, San Antonio, Tx 78205

or Vortex Marketing Group

I need to know if anyone has had any dealings with this company or can have them checked out they will not reply to my e-mails I want to know for sure maybe someone in the area could drive to this address and find out i am from kansas and it is too far to drive thank you.not sure if it is a real scam or not but be careful

“Hello Fellow Dumpster Divers”

Since: Jan 10

Jennings,Kansas 67643

#2 Jan 5, 2010
Has anyone heard of this company joel sauceda CEO JB Internet, 111 Soledad Suite 825, San Antonio, Tx 78205
SAMCRO

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jan 5, 2010
Sounds like a crock to me. Probibly a storefront cover for other activities...

Jennings,Kansas 67643

#4 Jan 6, 2010
SAMCRO wrote:
Sounds like a crock to me. Probibly a storefront cover for other activities...
Thank you for the help i figured it was a scam but i was just asking for help to be sure thanks

Since: Dec 08

Kerrville, TX

#5 Jan 6, 2010
I have heard that it is an ebay wannabe.
Reg Reynolds

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2010
They are nothing but low-life email spammers.

The owners and their so-called "affiliates" are on a majot SPAM campaign. Suddenly I receive an email a day -- from one of my sites or another -- trying to get me to click links, use "promotional" codes, etc.

First one from "DEREK A." at [email protected] and the second one from "DAVID" at [email protected]

I simply report each and every one to the FTC. I hate spammers and that's the LAST way they -- or anyone else -- will get me to visit a site.
Reg Reynolds

United States

#7 Feb 24, 2010
Big Value Depot = email SPAMMERS

This morning the latest SPAM is from:

"DETLEF" at [email protected]

Two of them, in fact, because apparently he/she is a little more on the stupid side than the rest.
Hawaii Five O

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 24, 2010
William H Kump wrote:
I need to know if anyone has had any dealings with this company or can have them checked out they will not reply to my e-mails I want to know for sure maybe someone in the area could drive to this address and find out i am from kansas and it is too far to drive thank you.not sure if it is a real scam or not but be careful
Cheack out this website!!!! Is this what your looking for...

http://www.maxdna.net/
Hawaii Five O

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 24, 2010
William H Kump wrote:
This may intrest you...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/vortex/19768187... #!/pages/vortex/197681873189?v =wall
Reg Reynolds

United States

#10 Mar 6, 2010
Even more SPAM from Big Value Depot

This time from "Ron" at [email protected]

This company is nothing but spammers... or are they just trying to farm email addresses to sell to other spammers?

I will continue to report them to the FTC.
Justmyopinion

United States

#11 Mar 18, 2010
William H Kump wrote:
Hi William,
I was browsing through this section because I wanted to see what BVD/BTD is all about. First off, I checked and have verified that 111 Soledad Suite 825, San Antonio, Tx 78205 is the true address of the company in question. But they are in the process of moving to a bigger newer address because of their growth.

Also, while reading about this company being a scam or sending spam, they aren't a scam because it is a real company.

And about the spam? Why some of you are probably getting emails from different people who are members is because they are probably going to some of the auction or listing sites and finding individuals who are advertising at these sites and asking if you may be interested in listing some of your items at BTD or BVD to get more visibility. I heard that BVD is giving away 5 free lifetime listings. This sounds good.

Whoever is contacting any of you from the listings you have elsewhere should have something stating that you can send them an email if you don't want them to contact you anymore.

As far as my opinion goes, I don't feel they are an e bay wanna be, but offering an alternative to help you sell your items and not have to pay some of the higher fees that some of the other major auction sites do. Like I said, this is only my opinion.

http://bit.ly/aKf5Q5
nigil

Paramaribo, Suriname

#12 Apr 16, 2010
get 5 free listings at big valuedepot
www.bigvaluedepot.com/free
use this code: 264084
Hal Alyea

Woodburn, OR

#13 Jun 11, 2010
I have been affiliated with Big value Depot since 4/17/2010. I signed up as a Platinum Founder affiliate. The Cost:$99 and $39/month reoccurring fees.
All I get from the Headquarters is an Update letter about every 2 weeks or so saying "We are working on it - Thanks for all you people for sticking in there". Just hang in there.
I have decided to get out and have been trying to cancel my account. Wow! What a Scam. There is No Way to Cancel this Account. Not in my backroom or any where else for that matter! Also No Way is provided for me to change my Credit Card or Billing info!
I decided to submit a ticket to them to see how to get my account cancelled. The system that I get emails from and that I just logged into says:
"there is no account associated with that email address" Funny Huh? So How are they sending me emails?
I am now going to have to cancel my crediti card just to shut these money sucking scammers off.
Now I Call this a Rip Off!!!!
Hal Alyea

Woodburn, OR

#14 Jun 11, 2010
nigil wrote:
Hi there, Read my post about 1 miute ago!
Hal Alyea
Dave

Oxnard, CA

#15 Jun 20, 2010
Hal, this is not a scam your $39 amonth gives you a website and several other marketing materials. The company does not offer instant wealth and no work needed to get rich. This is a business and in order to make money you most do some work and put in some effort.
Tom Tom

United States

#16 Jun 20, 2010
Hmm Jr Castillo must be behind this fake buisness also lol
Dave

Oxnard, CA

#17 Jun 20, 2010
Hal send me an email at global [email protected] i will see if i can help you with your problem.

Jennings,Kansas 67643

#18 Jun 20, 2010
when i signed up they told me i would have a product to promote and sell but no such thing i guess i mis understood what they were selling just a storefront something i do not need because i have nothing of real value to sell.i understood they would provide me with products to sell or promote other than refering others to buy a webstore too it is much easier to sell on the free classifieds i do not have much personal items to sell to justify paying to sell a few items i can sell all i have on the free http:\\www.nextech.com free classifieds locally i do not have products to sell myself so i do not need a webpage to sell junk
nigil

Paramaribo, Suriname

#19 Jun 26, 2010
Peter

Glasgow, UK

#20 Jul 4, 2010
Hal,

its easy to get out - you need to go in your admin area and delete your Credit Cards details - its hat simple, I did this a little while ago.

I re-joined after having doing some further research. This is not a SCAM but a company putting themsleves as an alternative to ebay - but this will take time and the £39/month goes to pay for programmimg, web design, paying people yadda yadda -

In terms of spamming - the members email sellers of products of various sites and offer them free listngs so they try out BigValue Depot.

Take Care Guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve alvarez 16 min lori 1
My thoughts and prayers are with the Familia Na... 4 hr classmate 17
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 6 hr the real joker 6,144
Games rooms , slots (Feb '13) 9 hr backstory 8
looking for jimmy balderas 9 hr anonymou s 3
La tranny from Califas sure is quiet.......I be... 10 hr Audi 5000 Sister 8
brian knowlton, brian knowlton, brian knowlton,... 20 hr anti pervert 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Antonio Mortgages