GIRLS ONLY! Could I be pregnant??

GIRLS ONLY! Could I be pregnant??

Posted in the San Antonio Forum

Jenna

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 7, 2012
My bf and I had sex on the last day of my period and 6 days later I spotted light pink and later light brown could it be due to implantation? Or there is not way I could get pregnant because it was the last day of my period? Any ladies help please!
:)

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 7, 2012
There is a possibility your best bet is to go get checked
charlie

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 8, 2012
The brown you saw was from your azzhole dripping sh++ from your boyfriend pounding you in there. Now your azzhole will be oozing forever!
woow

San Antonio, TX

#4 Oct 8, 2012
[QUOTE who=":)"]There is a possibility your best bet is to go get checked[/QUOTE]

well thanks i think i will :)
Jenna

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 8, 2012
charlie wrote:
The brown you saw was from your azzhole dripping sh++ from your boyfriend pounding you in there. Now your azzhole will be oozing forever!
you are gross only girls would understand
:)

San Antonio, TX

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Your welcome
Lili

San Antonio, TX

#7 Oct 10, 2012
If you just got off your period you have to wait till its time for the other one and if you are late then you can be pregnant..but 6 days after you had sex it can just be left over you still had in you..nothing big to get worried about..just if your late on your next period..try to get on a birth control or use condoms..if you are a young lady..its very scary to be pregnant at such a young age...hope everything works out for you..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 12, 2012
pray to the god that you believe in that the child is human that they haven't managed to start infiltrating your world through the unborn. pray, or end it yourself.
on the day when the wagons come i just pray that they let me on.
bring down the wall
taman shud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breeding Update (Jun '15) 35 min Slapped Again 229
Tone Aguirre 43 min good girl 7
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 2 hr La tranny from Ca... 2,463
little johnny arrested 8 hr Joe 3
What happened to Little Johnny? 8 hr Hunter 4
So la tranny from Califas misses my posting lol 21 hr Little Johntny Da... 3
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 21 hr INFO GIRL 7,252

San Antonio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance