Sign Petition: Close Twin Theatre Adu...

Sign Petition: Close Twin Theatre Adult Video

Posted in the San Antonio Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Von Ormy

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2011
confused

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2011
My favorite hangout. Where will us white guys go for man to man sex? We feel at home at this store because it's a double wide mobile home.
Tom Caldwell

San Antonio, TX

#4 Nov 28, 2011
if you close it down where am i gonna go? where will i take gary on our dates?
Loco Weed

Canyon Country, CA

#5 Nov 28, 2011
Tom Caldwell wrote:
if you close it down where am i gonna go? where will i take gary on our dates?
Probably to Debbies house for a nice threesome..... that is some funny sheets!!!!
Disgusted

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2011
A deadly disease infested business.
About time

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2011
I don't get this crap. Why do these pervs have to have sex in public? Buy a freakin movie and watch at home. Everybody knows LE is watching this place. So why do these fools keep going? Wasn't this place raided again last week? Close the sucker down.
Guiffria

United States

#9 Dec 13, 2011
Forget the petition! What someone needs to do is buys some lighter fluid & a lighter,call all the volunteer fire departments & tie em up, pour it all over the place & light it up and burn down the place. Nobody will care if an arsonist burns the place down,people will be happy to see that place burn down. Fire department will takes it time by the time they get there the place is in ashes. There's nothing out there anyway. Whoever burns down the place is a hero.
Vote Vote Vote

Desoto, TX

#10 Jan 24, 2012
Vote and make a difference in society. It's time our elected officials uphold Texas' Penal Code, Sec. 21.07. PUBLIC LEWDNESS, Sec. 21.08. INDECENT EXPOSURE, not violate it. With each vote cast, an email is generated and sent to the following individuals: Bexar County Sheriff Amadeo Ortiz, Bexar County Deputy Chief Criminal Investigation Department Ray Lujan, Bexar County Commissioner Pct. 1 Sergio "Chico" Rodriguez, Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff. Encourage others to vote and get involved. Let's fill the email inboxes of these worthless elected officials to capacity.
www.change.org/petitions/bexar-county-sheriff...
Leonard

El Paso, TX

#11 Jan 24, 2012
I'm balls to the wall on this one. This place is a den of iniquity and more than a wayward soul has been royally screwed inside of here in more ways that one. Their damn booths eat quarters like Ms. Pac Man gobbling those dots and I always run out before I can finish my business. Let's get some honest owners in here and turn this place into a high class establishment.
greogory

United States

#12 Jan 24, 2012
Protected by von ormy city council and their city marshal
mexiCAN

United States

#13 Jan 24, 2012
Leonard wrote:
I'm balls to the wall on this one. This place is a den of iniquity and more than a wayward soul has been royally screwed inside of here in more ways that one. Their damn booths eat quarters like Ms. Pac Man gobbling those dots and I always run out before I can finish my business. Let's get some honest owners in here and turn this place into a high class establishment.
I go here all the time. They don't have booths. Haven't for years. Closed down by BCSO. All they have is 2 theaters. I stand against the back wall, unzip, and the guys start dropping to their knees. I've seen dudes take their chics to get banged in every hole. lots of sex action all the time. Clerks don't care. Hell, sometimes the 2 chics that work there like to have fun. One of them took me into the ladies's restroom and gave me a BJ. We need Twin Theatre. If our wives won't satisfy us at home, this is where we go for other dudes to take care of our needs. Only $10. Just watch out for undercover.
mexiCAN

United States

#14 Jan 24, 2012
greogory wrote:
Protected by von ormy city council and their city marshal
Nope. In Bexar County, not Medina County. Protected by Sheriff Ortiz. He's the man! Keep the place open so married dudes can have a place to meet other dudes for some good times.
Lucy

El Paso, TX

#15 Jan 24, 2012
mexiCAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I go here all the time. They don't have booths. Haven't for years. Closed down by BCSO. All they have is 2 theaters. I stand against the back wall, unzip, and the guys start dropping to their knees. I've seen dudes take their chics to get banged in every hole. lots of sex action all the time. Clerks don't care. Hell, sometimes the 2 chics that work there like to have fun. One of them took me into the ladies's restroom and gave me a BJ. We need Twin Theatre. If our wives won't satisfy us at home, this is where we go for other dudes to take care of our needs. Only $10. Just watch out for undercover.
That's gross. You shouldn't talk about such things in public. I'm no prude, mind you. I've been to plenty of swinger's parties, gloryhole booths and nudist camps. I believe in lots of good, old-fashioned down and dirty sex. But I refuse to let some strange dude jam his wang up my butt. Chicks who let guys do them in every hole are loose and wanton in my book.
mexiCAN

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2012
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's gross. You shouldn't talk about such things in public. I'm no prude, mind you. I've been to plenty of swinger's parties, gloryhole booths and nudist camps. I believe in lots of good, old-fashioned down and dirty sex. But I refuse to let some strange dude jam his wang up my butt. Chicks who let guys do them in every hole are loose and wanton in my book.
Uh, I guess you know everybody already. So no need to worry about strangers. Now bend over and STFU.
julio

United States

#17 Jan 24, 2012
Von ormy is not in medina county numb nuts!
mexiCAN

Denver, CO

#18 Jan 25, 2012
julio wrote:
Von ormy is not in medina county numb nuts!
I really get off to numb nuts. The bigger, the better. Bull nuts. Nothing like a good tongue washing by another dude. You people need to check this place out before talking bad. There is nothing wrong with having sex at the Twin. Guys have been doing it for years. You can't beat paying $10 for a BJ and piece of man hole. You chics need to start putting out. If you don't, all us dudes have to do is go to the Twin for relief. Every Friday and Saturday night is couples night. Bring any chic for $10 a couple. Let her lose in the theaters for some wild gang banging. I like when the female clerk watches. She's kinky. I get off more to gay theatre day every Wednesday. They even show gay flicks in one theater all day. That's a good day for lots of dudes going. The more dudes, the better. Gang bang.

“Navy Veteran”

Since: Jan 12

"Butt up with a flower in it"

#19 Jan 25, 2012
mexiCAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I really get off to numb nuts. The bigger, the better. Bull nuts. Nothing like a good tongue washing by another dude. You people need to check this place out before talking bad. There is nothing wrong with having sex at the Twin. Guys have been doing it for years. You can't beat paying $10 for a BJ and piece of man hole. You chics need to start putting out. If you don't, all us dudes have to do is go to the Twin for relief. Every Friday and Saturday night is couples night. Bring any chic for $10 a couple. Let her lose in the theaters for some wild gang banging. I like when the female clerk watches. She's kinky. I get off more to gay theatre day every Wednesday. They even show gay flicks in one theater all day. That's a good day for lots of dudes going. The more dudes, the better. Gang bang.
Why are you talking about sex with dudes? I mean, isn't that gay? I'd rather bang a fat broad with hairy butt cheeks than have some guy slobbering all over my knob. It seems a little gay to be talking about sex with dudes in my view when you could focus on the wonderful, swinging couples that love to come.
mexiCAN

Denver, CO

#20 Jan 25, 2012
Lloyd B wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you talking about sex with dudes? I mean, isn't that gay? I'd rather bang a fat broad with hairy butt cheeks than have some guy slobbering all over my knob. It seems a little gay to be talking about sex with dudes in my view when you could focus on the wonderful, swinging couples that love to come.
What's wrong with sex with another dude? This goes on all the time at the Twin Theatre. Yeah, there are couples that go there on rare occasions. Chics wearing practically nothing doing their funky sh*t. I've been part of lots of orgies at this place. I don't think it's gay for dudes to meet up with other dudes at this place. Hell, most of these dudes are married like me. But the wife won't put out. I don't have that problem at the Twin. These married dudes are more than willing. Nothing wrong. That's why Sheriff Ortiz doesn't bother this place. If he doesn't have a problem with sex inside the movie theaters, who cares. Just leave Twin Theatre alone. They give dudes like me a place to go for sex. It's only $10 dude. Cheaper than a prostitute. Ortiz is the man.
Lonnie

El Paso, TX

#21 Jan 25, 2012
mexiCAN wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with sex with another dude? This goes on all the time at the Twin Theatre. Yeah, there are couples that go there on rare occasions. Chics wearing practically nothing doing their funky sh*t. I've been part of lots of orgies at this place. I don't think it's gay for dudes to meet up with other dudes at this place. Hell, most of these dudes are married like me. But the wife won't put out. I don't have that problem at the Twin. These married dudes are more than willing. Nothing wrong. That's why Sheriff Ortiz doesn't bother this place. If he doesn't have a problem with sex inside the movie theaters, who cares. Just leave Twin Theatre alone. They give dudes like me a place to go for sex. It's only $10 dude. Cheaper than a prostitute. Ortiz is the man.
I've been there before and I'm not gay. Hell, I've had my pecker sucked, jerked, grabbed and fondled many times by other dudes. There's nothing gay about it. It's just getting your cookies for $10 like you say. Sometimes the chicks will love it if you spurt your hot nut juice all over them in a group but usually I just bust a nut down some dude's throat as he works me over. Nothing gay about that at all.
Lucy

United States

#22 Jan 30, 2012
Lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been there before and I'm not gay. Hell, I've had my pecker sucked, jerked, grabbed and fondled many times by other dudes. There's nothing gay about it. It's just getting your cookies for $10 like you say. Sometimes the chicks will love it if you spurt your hot nut juice all over them in a group but usually I just bust a nut down some dude's throat as he works me over. Nothing gay about that at all.
Actually, that does sound fairly gay. If another dude is doing those things to you, it doesn't mean you're a full blown homo but you have to admit that it's gay sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White male goes on a shooting rampage in Trump'... 4 min Sir Master 5
EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers sound off... (May '11) 1 hr Johnnyhotass 228
Trump Calls Hispanics Animals; Animal Rights Gr... 2 hr mean 25
answer me little johnny.....i demand an answer 2 hr White trash Mike 1
News To the left or middle? Lupe Valdez, Andrew Whit... 3 hr NOTALE FARTS 51
dispen-sary 24/7 A d d y s, T a r, H , etc 5 hr El Gringo 6
Do hook-up sites work? 5 hr DC Dave 9

San Antonio Jobs

Personal Finance

San Antonio Mortgages