Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Just a thought wrote:
Russ can't count either????
Beyond talking like a third grader with childish names for people Russ can not do anything with out instructions from his handlers
Ted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

I agree 100% with the players posting. We need to stop being floor mats and allowing these shit heads to walk all over us.

I think from this point on every attack needs to be returned in kind and doubled.

We tried pretending they were not there and ignored them and it only seemed to drive them.

Gary has a ton of skeletons to share with the world. Play his game.

But I do not support is being the cause and problem. But I do agree with no longer letting them get away with crAp

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Did you hear?
Daddys found God!
He's got as much chance of getting through the pearly gates as I do getting into a B cup bra!
Ted

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Gary admitted Dallas Carl got him his ham lic......so is this the guy who took the test for gary.....
the greatest white noises

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

im back

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

does anyone know why andrew jellet watson filled a motion to quash his own tapes against me, it would prove my innocence and he will and everyone will go down for perjury that speaks out against me. do u people know what lying on a police affidavit means for me? lawsuits against u. and lots of money in turn for me. jellet the best a fag man can get like vodabitch can get.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

u know if it wasnt for andrew watson i might still be working security guard. now since i met this guy that installs fire alarms and security systems through clean up construction temp job im making 500 to 600 a week. oh but just wait till i get paid tony sauces and andrew jellet from you. tony your charge has been dismissed county court 1 case no 417821 tony has been tossed andrew county court case no 41722 is soon to be tossed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

what happens to cops or constables that take stuff without a search warrant that isnt illegal and file it under someones case before they have proof that it is thers. trouble for the constables.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

laura smith esq. is a cute pretty woman i would lay a big wet kiss on her if she wasnt married.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

andrew u know u cant df me anymore if u ever did probly pinged my number to my phone. u would be violating you protective order against me. i never came or threatened to go find and kill youjust said i would invoke the castle law if you came back to my place trying to arrest me or my mom for letting me be on the radio supposebly andrew jellett watson said that on or about the 21 of january 2013 white noise said he would kill him under cc1 417822. But i filed the complaint where he came to my place12/2012

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

i filed the report where andrew jellyet came to my place and threatened to arrest me and my mom on 12/20/2012 case no. SAPD-2012-1261180 CHECH IT OUT EVERY CASE NUMBER OUT. MY MOM IS THE WITTNESS TO THAT NIGHT AND THE 911 RECORD IS TOO. CAN U GUYS SPELL PERJURY UNDER OATH ON AN AFFIDAVIT ON ANDREWS BEHALF. HAVE PROOF HE IS LYING BOUT MY LAWFULL USE OF DEADLY FORCE FOR TRYING TO ARREST ME WHEN HE HAS NO RIGHT TO
VCO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Look like Tommy "AKA the greatest white noises" is fishing again. Just because you say it will not make it true. LOL at Tommy!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

the facts are the truth the police reports say it all why else would andrew file a motion to quash his own tapes against white noise. cause it will prove white noise innocence and put andrew under purjury for claiming bs on the police report or affidavits. the castle law says that if you try to unlawfully take someone from there home they can use deadly force with no problem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

where's everyone at?
Tommy the Wannabe

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Tommy, As much as a lying sac of shit that you are, why didn't you join the Police dept. years ago. You would of fit in perfect. That's right I forgot, even the Police have some standards.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

go stick vodibitchs penis in your mouth maybe he will do some favors or trump up some false charges for ya too wanna be. like the name says you wanna be like tommy
Lip Service

New Waverly, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

the greatest white noises wrote:
the facts are the truth the police reports say it all why else would andrew file a motion to quash his own tapes against white noise. cause it will prove white noise innocence and put andrew under purjury for claiming bs on the police report or affidavits. the castle law says that if you try to unlawfully take someone from there home they can use deadly force with no problem
Too funny.... Pissy Pants posting as third person. Really.... That just goes to prove someone has no life. Like Fat Ass who lives vicariously through his kids because he never amounted to anything, Pissy Pants lives through White Noise.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Lip Service wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.... Pissy Pants posting as third person. Really.... That just goes to prove someone has no life. Like Fat Ass who lives vicariously through his kids because he never amounted to anything, Pissy Pants lives through White Noise.
what kind of lip service do you perform penis service.
Ted

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Tommy we know white noise is you. You idiots talk exactly what you wrote.

Dumb shits

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the San Antonio Forum right now

Search the San Antonio Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 16 min Larry Driscoll 21,428
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr What I say xoxo 17,029
Feature points Referral Code 1 hr amy 86
Illegal aliens bring disease and crime. 1 hr Pueblo 18
EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers sound off... (May '11) 2 hr Mm69yes 90
gaby a garza 2 hr HEY WHAT DOES SHE LOOK 5
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 3 hr nina roth 595
•••
•••
•••
•••

San Antonio Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

San Antonio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••