AWOL wedding photographers' vows look...

AWOL wedding photographers' vows look empty

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 4, 2007, titled AWOL wedding photographers' vows look empty. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Dear Greg: I was married in February and hired Dario Guzman of Orlando Wedding Films to film my wedding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Woody Smith

Orlando, FL

#1 Oct 4, 2007
My fiance and I had long planned our wedding but my daughter by a previous marriage suddenly needed open heart surgery up in Washington, D.C., and all our plans were thrown into disarray. We decided to move up the date on Wednesday afternoon to Friday (I had to leave Saturday, and was in Washington for three months), thinking to have only a minimal ceremony with apologies to our guests. Our church, however, rolled up its sleeves and threw a BIG wedding on Friday evening, complete with a wonderful photographer who provided hundreds of excellent pictures, both prints, beautifully framed 8x10s, and the full electronic images, and charged us nothing, NOTHING!

I am so sorry that people have had such bad experiences, but I am just sayin' here that it's not ALL bad. I will forever be grateful for the efforts of all the people who helped us when we were really desperate.
Nicole

Scottsmoor, FL

#2 Oct 4, 2007
I always use the Better Business Bureau to check up on businesses I am considering using. Even if the person/business is recommended by friends, I still check the record. If they're not a member of the BBB, I don't even bother calling them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alisha kellerman 18 hr BlondIsBetter 1
News Dr. Craig Amshel, MD Opens New Office in Sun Ci... (Nov '13) Apr 15 Maryann Conley 2
Zach Bernhardt Murdered by his Mother? (Jul '17) Apr 8 Keen Eye 4
Soon to be single Gary Apr 6 shshs 1
Add.ys.xana.x bl.ack,rox.y bL.ues.etc Apr 6 Danilo 1
Has anyone heard the case about the family the ... (Mar '06) Apr 3 Brbig84 130
BEWARE of Comfort Cover Systems (Mar '12) Apr 2 angry 14

San Antonio Jobs

Personal Finance

San Antonio Mortgages