Local News - Gainesville Soldier Reco...

Local News - Gainesville Soldier Recovering from Baghdad Explosion

There are 8 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Sep 15, 2007, titled Local News - Gainesville Soldier Recovering from Baghdad Explosion. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

GAINESVILLE, FL -- "Tall." That's the first word that comes to mind when Trish Ward thinks of her nephew.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

JaxGirl

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2007
Gell well soon soldier - Thank you for your service - you know more than most that freedom is not free
FLA

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Sep 17, 2007
No...You deserve it. How dare you feel that you have the right to say that this young man deserved it. Before you can comment on Americans...you might want to be one first...PRICK!!! GO ARMY!!!!!
Droog wrote:
If, as Jaxtgirl thinks, "you know more than most that freedom is not free," he should be giving lectures as to what illegally occupying Iraq has to do with it e.g. did he think the Iraqis would invade the U.S. and put us all in chains?
I doubt that this useless crippled jerk had any clue why he was helping turn Iraq into a hellhole and murder its innocent people. I do know that he had it coming.
clue

Decatur, GA

#4 Sep 17, 2007
Droog wrote:
If, as Jaxtgirl thinks, "you know more than most that freedom is not free," he should be giving lectures as to what illegally occupying Iraq has to do with it e.g. did he think the Iraqis would invade the U.S. and put us all in chains?
I doubt that this useless crippled jerk had any clue why he was helping turn Iraq into a hellhole and murder its innocent people. I do know that he had it coming.
spoken like a true idiot.
clue

Decatur, GA

#7 Sep 17, 2007
Droog wrote:
Hey clue,
I reckon that the true idiot is the shmuck being pushed around in a wheelchair, knowing he's crippled for life for no other reason than being a prize fool.
In a few years, when even the most brain-dead rednecks have been forced to admit the illegal occupation of Iraq was wrong, this grunt is going to be pushed around like a baby in a pram. The worse thing will be him knowing that he is being laughed at for his gullibility and trust in a lying president.
Well, I "reckon" the brain-dead shmucks are better off than you are. Rednecks do not have to stoop to the level of a kindergartener because somebody else disagrees with them. At least the guys and girls who are dying in Iraq are bigger than you are. You dont have the guts to do anything but stand back and call people name, point and laugh. That takes lots of courage you little mouse.
FLA

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Sep 17, 2007
This person has done nothing to you. You are an immature idiot with no clue of what loyalty to your country is...regardless of who the President may be..
If you had any sort of honor to you..you would know that already. Instead of being a world class jack ass and a waste of space.
The world would be better off without an arrogant ass..such as yourself...maybe they will come for you next!!!!!
Droog wrote:
Hey clue,
I reckon that the true idiot is the shmuck being pushed around in a wheelchair, knowing he's crippled for life for no other reason than being a prize fool.
In a few years, when even the most brain-dead rednecks have been forced to admit the illegal occupation of Iraq was wrong, this grunt is going to be pushed around like a baby in a pram. The worse thing will be him knowing that he is being laughed at for his gullibility and trust in a lying president.
A VET

Gainesville, FL

#9 Sep 18, 2007
If you are reading this, THANK a teacher. If you are reading this in ENGLISH, THANK a U.S. soldier!!!

ESSAYONS
Gail

Hampton, VA

#10 Sep 18, 2007
People have the right to oppose the war in Iraq. They have the right to ridicule the policies that are putting our soldiers and sailors in harm's way. They DO NOT have the right to belittle any returning soldier's or sailor's commitment to defending our country as they were ordered. Support our troops and pray for their safe return. Yes, they are a volunteer military and they chose to defend the United States of America. Laugh if you so choose. There are men and women in uniform fighting to protect your ungratefull, disrespectfull self. Thousands of them. Just so you can sit, alone, in the dark with your computer and laugh.
Rebecca

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Sep 18, 2007
I am so for every soldier who go to defend his country and family. Our young men take great risk to do what they do they walk into wars they they do not make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone heard the case about the family the ... (Mar '06) Mon Educate Yourself 88
News Woman finds husband shot dead (Feb '08) Apr 29 housecall 74
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Apr 27 Injoy 73
jcmakesmusic Apr 24 mario 1
eli cano his goes to utsa are works there (Oct '12) Apr 23 Jason 2
News TourismCould a Donald Trump victory scare forei... Apr 22 Liberte 3
Jerry Reyes (Jun '10) Apr 12 Bob 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Antonio Mortgages