Local & State News - Tampa Bay's 10 -...

Local & State News - Tampa Bay's 10 - tampabays10.com

There are 4 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Jun 14, 2007, titled Local & State News - Tampa Bay's 10 - tampabays10.com. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

WTSP - Tampa Bay's 10 News - Tampa / St. Petersburg Powered by: Hey Juicy! Local & State News 18 Wheelers collide-highway closed San Antonio, Florida- The Florida Highway Patrol has closed northbound I-75 near ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

Joy - San Antonio

Land O Lakes, FL

#1 Jun 14, 2007
We came South on I-75 shortly after this accident happened - what about the pick up that was involved? This isn't mentioned in your story - and your story makes the truck drivers look bad, when most likely, as is normal when a big truck is involved, the pick up probably caused the accident and no mention is made of this vehicle. Can you get the whole story posted as soon as possible?
Darlene

AOL

#2 Jun 14, 2007
The traffic is bad on I-75 anyway but these people who drive those big rigs sometimes driv t0 careless. It makes me nervous to be around some of those trucks on the road.
Jason B

Inverness, FL

#3 Jun 14, 2007
Give me a break Joy, MANY big rig drivers exceed the speed limit, drive their rigs beyond its capabilities, and are extremely aggressive in their driving habits. Semi's should be relegated to the right lane, and stay there.
theresa dade city

Plant City, FL

#4 Jun 15, 2007
what every one who drives a 4 wheeler needs to do is take a ride in a semi and just watch how many cars and suv and pick-ups just cut in front of the semi or act like the truck driver can just stop as they can it doesnt work that way and heres a thought for the day im not saying all truck drivers are good driver but for the most part they are but next time you go and cut in front of one of them think about for one. you and your family > him and his family and before you bitch about him again think about just how all the little things you go to the store and buy gets there it sure doesnt just refill its self so give even the jerk of a truck driver a thought for a mintue on how has his day going on the road and what he has put up with so far that day from people in 4 wheelers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cold murder Jul 17 Anonymous 1
News Brandon makes impressive rebound in MoneySense ... Jul 17 edwardtramer 1
News In downtown Clearwater, Scientology's bid for a... Jul 16 Python Swoope 2
Glenn Consagra muder case from 1978 (Jan '11) Jul 16 Barbaraababydoll 4
News Clearwater delays purchase of land in downtown Jul 14 Python Swoope 2
Review: simplybichons and maltese (Dec '13) Jul 11 Republic of Korea 5
New Business Jul 10 Dee Dee 1

San Antonio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance