Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 6,901)

Showing posts 138,001 - 138,020 of199,102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gary. I've just reviewed your beloved Little Black Book several times. You know, given how much you lie, I wanted to just check some things out for myself.
Tell me Gary, since GLSEN (one of the largest gay organizations in the country) is mentioned ANYWHERE in your beloved little book, could you please present the room with what evidence you have that they were part of the joint effort to create it.
**crickets chirping**
I did notice where special thanks was given to the Seattle Gay City Health (notice Gary....."health") Project who "FIRST CREATED" the Little Black Book for the Northwest. Seems odd given that we haven't had any accounts of this rampaging "handing out to teenagers" ever accounted in Washington State. Seems odd don't you think Gary?
But please, do get back to us on what specific involvement in the GLSEN had in your beloved book. Oh, and please indicate on which page number they are "listed as a sponser" of the book.
Thanks so much coward. Can't wait for you to support your claims!!!
Here's a cite showing The Little Black Book WAS given out at a GLSEN high school youth conference.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/bla...

You owe the forum an apology, you moron.

Let's see if you have enough class to do it.

(I won't hold my breath)
Bazooka Joe

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Just another GOP trick
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is it sharing stupidity time? Oh goody. Here's some more!
My verse was from the new testament, yours from the old. The old is mostly history and why we needed Jesus. But I forgive you since God has forgiven me.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your god's words, the sun revolves around the earth, bats are really birds, light existed before stars were created to produce it, raping and impregnating a 12 year old girl is cause for celebration, and genocide is perfectly acceptable to turn into a children's story.
No one cares about your god's words exept the people stupid enough to think they actually are his words, and not the words of highly uneducated wandering dessert nomads. Peddle that claptrap somewhere else.
Not true liar: The medieval Catholic Church maintained that the Bible taught geocentricity.....One of the passages used to defend the biblical basis of geocentricity was Joshua 10:12-14, and later references to the same event, in which Joshua prayed,“Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; And thou, Moon, in the valley of Aijalon”(v. 12), that he might defeat the numerous armies assembled against his people. God immediately answered Joshua’s prayer, and in the following verse he wrote:“And the Sun stood still, and the Moon stayed.” Keil and Delitzsch have suggested that either the day appeared long to the warriors of Israel because of the greatness of the task they performed (i.e., defeating the enemy), or that God miraculously caused the day to be lengthened so the Lord’s army could perform its task. The former is consistent with similar language in other parts of the Old Testament, and the latter explanation is totally consistent with God’s infinite power over the Universe (1982, 2:106-112). In any case, as Joshua goes on to say in verse 14,“there was no day like that before it or after it.” Thus, whether miraculous or not, to say that these verses teach that the Earth continues to stand still, and that the Earth is the center of the Universe, is both a gross misinterpretation and a misapplication of the verse. This passage does not teach geocentricity, despite dingbat's claims to the contrary.
Donuts

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Most of the dark money flowing into the presidential race is coming from conservative groups.

Two conservative heavyweights, Crossroads GPS, co-founded by former George W. Bush strategist Karl Rove, and Americans for Prosperity, founded by billionaire brothers David and Charles Koch, together have spent $60 million so far.
Michelle Sucks

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

BARACK SWALLOWS

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
No Gary, I don't "remember" that at all. My children also don't remember that either!!!!
Look you stupid twit, just because two men can biologically create a child, doesn't mean they can't "have" children you stupid moron!!! There are LOTS of people that "have" children, that didn't create the children together! But Gary, don't let facts get in the way of your stupidity!!! Stupid piece of shit!!!![QUOTE]

Don't take this personally, Dingleberry, but is English your second language?

I ask this because you continually get confused over simple English colloqulisims like "have a kid."

The expression works like this: When we say a woman "can't have kids" we mean she can't get pregnant -- NOT that she can't adopt.

In other words, when I wrote "two gay men can't have kids" I meant they can't get pregnant -- NOT that they can't adopt.

Honestly, Dingleberry, we know you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer -- but did you really think I meant they can't adopt?

Are you actually that dim-witted...?

[QUOTE]
No Gary, that's not the case at all. Indoctrinating requires placing a value on something. The only ones trying to place a "value" on homosexuals are you and your friends at massresistance!!
Feel free to try that one again dipshit!!! "Indoctrinating"!!!! Now THAT'S funny coming from you shill.
Where did you read "indoctrinating requires placing a value on something?"

I answer that for you, Dingleberry: you didn't read it anywhere -- you pulled it out of your muchly corn holed ass.

Here's the free dictionary definition of indoctrinate:

==========

in·doc·tri·nate (n-dktr-nt)
tr.v. in·doc·tri·nat·ed, in·doc·tri·nat·ing, in·doc·tri·nates
1. To instruct in a body of doctrine or principles.
2. To imbue with a partisan or ideological point of view: a generation of children who had been indoctrinated against the values of their parents.

==========

That's "values" you moron -- NOT "placing a value on something".

Which is to say, you people have decided -- entirely on your own!-- that the values and religion of mainstream America are wrong and need to be replaced with your values and phallic symbol worshiping hedonism and all the crap you publish in tracts like "The Little Black Book."
Catholic Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Sick puppies here. Hope you wake up before it's to late. Take a look at story of Lot in bible. Fire and brimstone may becomming your way.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsession IS funny, isn't it Frank!! Tell us again, who's Floyd Corkins?!!!! LOL!!!
Prof Dingleberry funny.

Floyd Corkins not funny.

I hope your obsession stays funny and doesn't turn not funny like Floyd's did.

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not requried to "stop" doing something I've never done you idiot.
<quoted text>
Like I told you before Gary, I'm not into fatties. If you have a son, I have to imagine he's a fatty like you. Sorry Gary, as much as I'm sure you would like to imagine it, I'm not interested. You'll need to find another poster to supply you with masturbatory material you pedophile.
Dude, you need to get a grip.

Why can't you write a post without insulting obese people? I'm not fat so it doesn't bother me, but did you ever consider how hurtful your words are to the obese gays in the forum?
Feel better Gary? You seem to be very pent up. Perhaps you need to have another read of your beloved Little Black Book and then have a nice nap.
Thanks for your long, drawn out, rambling post Gary. We gays always appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate how stupid and idiotic your kind are. Your posts are a delight to respond to Gary. Keep up the good work!!
Stop knocking fat people, Dingleberry. It undermines your whole "equality" scam.
Dude

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Frank Castle wrote:
Legalize gay "marriage" all you want... According to God's word, it is still wrong. No judge or homosexual can change that. What is even funnier is that I will be called "closed minded" for this little comment; no, I am not closed minded, I have MY OWN opinion, and most people don't like that.
If you're such a Christian, why did you take that name?

http://marvel.com/universe/Punisher_ (Frank_Castle)
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Catholic Girl wrote:
Sick puppies here. Hope you wake up before it's to late. Take a look at story of Lot in bible. Fire and brimstone may becomming your way.
OOOOO.... If I survive does that mean I can impregnate my two virgin daughters just like LOT did???
Brown Lipstick

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsession IS funny, isn't it Frank!! Tell us again, who's Floyd Corkins?!!!! LOL!!!
Yo dingleberry, you gonna be at the crisis Zionism seminar this afternoon. Maybe we can look around and find your common sense along with the Zionist perverts fixing those youth studies tilted toward your liking.
Brown and chunky.
Get the hell outta my tent!
uIDiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

fdfdff
Hey Rittardo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not true liar: The medieval Catholic Church maintained that the Bible taught geocentricity.....One of the passages used to defend the biblical basis of geocentricity was Joshua 10:12-14, and later references to the same event, in which Joshua prayed,“Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; And thou, Moon, in the valley of Aijalon”(v. 12), that he might defeat the numerous armies assembled against his people. God immediately answered Joshua’s prayer, and in the following verse he wrote:“And the Sun stood still, and the Moon stayed.” Keil and Delitzsch have suggested that either the day appeared long to the warriors of Israel because of the greatness of the task they performed (i.e., defeating the enemy), or that God miraculously caused the day to be lengthened so the Lord’s army could perform its task. The former is consistent with similar language in other parts of the Old Testament, and the latter explanation is totally consistent with God’s infinite power over the Universe (1982, 2:106-112). In any case, as Joshua goes on to say in verse 14,“there was no day like that before it or after it.” Thus, whether miraculous or not, to say that these verses teach that the Earth continues to stand still, and that the Earth is the center of the Universe, is both a gross misinterpretation and a misapplication of the verse. This passage does not teach geocentricity, despite dingbat's claims to the contrary.
I'm sorry dear, but biblical passages are only allowed one single interpretation. Good Lord! It's the infallible word of God. There can not be varying interpretations of it and those interpretation can only be taken litterally from the words. None of the this romanticized metaphor crap you're spouting out. Either God made the Sun and Moon stop in their tracks or the bible is a total fabrication!

Jeesh! Damn heathen! You really should not be speaking on things of which you know nothing!!!
Dude

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo dingleberry, you gonna be at the crisis Zionism seminar this afternoon. Maybe we can look around and find your common sense along with the Zionist perverts fixing those youth studies tilted toward your liking.
Brown and chunky.
Get the hell outta my tent!
He's a liberal dude, and liberals are the biggest champions against Israeli affairs. Fundie, retard Christians are the big pushers of zionism.
marla

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>OOOOO.... If I survive does that mean I can impregnate my two virgin daughters just like LOT did???
Fkk off, phagggett bittch. Try doing something positive with your life for a change.
Donuts

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Did someone just studder?

Or was that potato chips speaking?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Hey Rittardo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry dear, but biblical passages are only allowed one single interpretation. Good Lord! It's the infallible word of God. There can not be varying interpretations of it and those interpretation can only be taken litterally from the words. None of the this romanticized metaphor crap you're spouting out. Either God made the Sun and Moon stop in their tracks or the bible is a total fabrication!
Jeesh! Damn heathen! You really should not be speaking on things of which you know nothing!!!
Is that one single interpretation from just you? That's why I used the bible verse to explain the whole verse, then be fair and post the whole book. When u read a book, is it fair to take one paragraph to make a point?

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

marla wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkk off, phagggett bittch. Try doing something positive with your life for a change.
Lol well said.

Her hate for Christian values knows no limits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 138,001 - 138,020 of199,102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

San Anselmo News Video

•••
San Anselmo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

San Anselmo Jobs

•••
•••
•••