Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#155896 Aug 22, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you to decide to get together and play, I suggest you both get tested for HPV. Many homosexual men and boys are getting penile, anal and throat cancer these days.
Always pays to take advice for the voice of experience. Thanks!

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#155897 Aug 22, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning dumbazz. Kind of cranky today, did you run out of " Man Glide " last night?
YOU mean the book that was written by the Boston-based AIDS Action Committee, with help with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Boston Public Health Commission?
If so, it was a great way to educate young people about sex and hopefully slow the spread of STD's. It helped explain the use of condoms, you know safe sex. I guess in your sick world safe sex is taboo.
Anal sex and heterosexuals, why yes they do it all the time.
Ok, so your mom and dad are into fudge-packing.

But how do you know this, Reality?

Did they tell you?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#155898 Aug 22, 2012
Peaches is R1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how can you hate something that doesn't exist you delusional hating FooL? LOL,Again we feel that Christian love emanating from every pore in your being! LOL
Keep preaching your Christian hate, maybe more gays will start storming Christian places with guns ablaze. I guess you approve of your liberal hate. Bigot.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#155899 Aug 22, 2012
Peaches is R1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to gays that are murdered for only being gay every week,every month,every year? Sure,OK,what ever you say! There's that Christian love again! LOL
I don't hear of too many straights walking into a bath house or gay club and start shooting up people, if this did happen, I would be outraged. Why are u making an excuse for it taking place at a Christian family research center? Show your atheist love.
Bazooka Joe

San Dimas, CA

#155900 Aug 22, 2012
Asked if there was any reason the poka-dote postes should keep posting on this topic, there was no good reason.
Reality

Madison, WI

#155902 Aug 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they tell you?
Lets see ,my dad died 22 years ago and y mom 7, so I can not ask them. What I can do is this.

The U.S. Government’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that about 40% of heterosexual Americans aged 15 to 44 have or have had anal sex with a member of the opposite sex.

According to the National Survey of Family Growth, which surveyed thousands of people between the ages of 15 and 44 in 2006-2008, anal sex is really popular with heterosexuals. 44 percent of straight men report having anal sex at least once in their lives, and 36 percent of straight women do too. Though more straight men than women were enjoying anal sex, women were enjoying gay sex more. Twice as many women (12%) reported having homosexual sex at least once in their lifetimes compared with men (5.8%).

Given that the study was done from 2006-2008, it’s not unlikely to posit that the rates may actually now be slightly higher.
http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/almost-h...
Bazooka Joe

San Dimas, CA

#155904 Aug 22, 2012
Just can't keep away from that keyboard, can you?

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#155905 Aug 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The people handing out the booklet were busted at a GLSEN high school youth conference -- that's a GLSEN event, Brainiac!
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/bla...
Oh, oh, oh ... wait -- I know ... They weren't handing it out. Ten of the booklets just fell out of their truck and somehow ended up on the display table.
That your story, fella?
If the people "handing out" the booklet were "busted", what are their names. Where's the story confirming this? I can't find it anywhere Gary. Why is that? Why is massresistence the only place YOUR version of events is presented?!!! LOL!!!!

Gary, you needn't bother providing a link for massresistance. No one is going to use it. Unlike you, the rest of the room isn't interested in lies and deceit.

Hey, how you coming on informing everyone that the GSLEN is included in the Little Black Book? My guess is that massresistence told you that so you just bought it hook, line and sinker!

Still waiting for you to provide the page number Gary, where the GSLEN is listed as a sponser of the book. I realize the page numbers are probably obscured in your copy, given the many times you've used the book as a masturbatory tool Gary, but come on. You have it memorized already. What page is it Gary?

Oh, and when will we be seeing the remaining 13 bible verses?

Come on coward!!!!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#155906 Aug 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Questions for Professor Dingleberry:
1. Would you let your kids read The Little Black Book?
No Gary, it's not written or intended for people under 18. It's because of this that Dr. Steven Boswell, the CEO of Fenway Community Health, apologized for accidently bringing a handful of copies to the one time conference that you continually misrepresent. When my children are over 18 I will have no probelem with them reading the booklet, but don't know why they would since they are not the target audience.
Prof Marvel wrote:
2. Are you kids gay yet?
No stupid. My kids aren't gay, so they will never be gay. The inclusion of the word "yet" in your question serves to demonstrate what a moron you are. Thank you for continuing to demonstrate that fact on a daily basis. We all enjoy the daily laugh at your expense! LOL!!!
Prof Marvel wrote:
3. Do you take them to the Gay "Pride" Parade?
Yes Gary, we do. Pride Parades are great fun. Here in the Atlanta area, the Pride Parade is one of the highest participated parades in the city every year. I must say Gary, I'm beginning to find your interest in my children to be a little creepy. Have you always been a pedophile Gary?
Prof Marvel wrote:
4. You say you're gay and your kids are your biological kids. What are we talking about here?
You should consider investing in a dictionary and an education. Of course, if you do, you won't be half as fun as you are now. Not having your stupidity to laugh at each day would be somewhat of a loss for the rest of us Gary.

Are there any other stupid questions we can answer for you dipshit? Please discontinue asking about my children as I have no interest in feeding your pedophilic obsessions.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#155907 Aug 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston is some kind of closet queer masquerading as a heterosexual or a closet heterosexual masquerading as a queer. It's not entirely clear which -- but what is clear is that he either gets corn holed on a regular basis, or fantasizes about it, which is essentially the same thing.

Freud would have a field day with this guy, so would Jung.
What an interesting statement from a poster who spends everyday hanging out in a gay related Topix forum discussing and fantacizing about the sex that people other than himself are having, who talks non stop about bath houses, penis hats, and men's asses.

Hey Gary, how you coming on providing the page number to support your statement about the GLSEN? Come on you sniveling coward, everyone is waiting!!!!!!
Mike

Redondo Beach, CA

#155908 Aug 22, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Always pays to take advice for the voice of experience. Thanks!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
My experience is knowledge, you gay men should do the same ge connected with knowledge befofe connecting with you BF

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#155909 Aug 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Pointing out legal distinctions proves someone is here "solely to agitate"? Not to mention ANY other issues being exposed.
If you weren't such a bigoted idiot, you would use the debate to pursue reality. Instead, anytime anyone gets close to points that disagrees with your demands, you resort to ad homoan attacks.
The amygdala is believed to control sexuality (this is a hint, wink, wink). A product of millions of years of evolution (survival of the fittest). Why would evolutionary mating behavior cause a butch lesbian to dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
No matter how many time you present the question moron, the answer will always be the same. The way one dresses has absolutely zip to do with evolution, and lesbians act like lesbians, not men. As noted previously, until you can provide research that indicates that specific behaviors YOU have determined are male and female, are indeed behaviors that evolution has determined are male and female, you are just demonstrating what an idiot you are.

Let us know when you have that peer reviewed research that indicates that specific behaviors are male and female as determined by evolution, ok? I can't wait to review it!!!!!\

Have a great day clown.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#155910 Aug 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
From an evolutionary perspective, as Richard Dawkins puts it, genes are 'selfish'. Genes in a sense are desperate to survive, and so healthy animal psychology will be permeated with thoughts of heterosexuality in order to promote continuance of the species.
Animals are permeated with thoughts of heterosexuality??!!!! Really, Dawkins said that?!!! Please cite the source.
KiMare wrote:
In fact, males and females have inherited (in general) antipodal characteristics to MINIMIZE homosexual attraction.
Wow, you are brilliant!! Guess that's why homosexuals only make up a small percentage of the population!!! Wow, call the press!!! Hey, why is there nothing in your "research" that concludes that males and females have inherited antipodal characterstics to ELIMINATE homosexual attraction? Get back to us right away on that one, ok??!!!!! Seems to me our continued and constant existence throughout our species' time on this planet would be a clear indicator that we serve an evolutionary purpose! LOL! But please, don't let rational thinking get in the way of your blabbering! Carry on!
KiMare wrote:
In addition to enhancing the proverbial hunting and gathering,
Heterosexuality ensures one is a better hunter and gatherer? Who knew?!!! I'll bet there are a lot of lesbians that would disagree!! Wow, this is some fascinating stuff you're making up KiMare!!
KiMare wrote:
everything from the added bass in male voice, masculine body chemistry producing male scents, larger more powerful body, to substantially thicker body and facial hair, all serve as 'ornamentation' to create gender differentiation and consequentially it's reciprocal attractions.
Yes KiMare, and sometimes those reciprocal attractions come from the same gender! Shocker!!!!

Carry on idiot!
KiMare wrote:
Thus in example, many women will be irrationally turned on by facial hair on a guy, but men will generally be disgusted by facial hair on a woman.
So, let's make sure we are understanding. According to you, men being "disgusted" by facial hair on women, experience this feeling because evolution has determined it!!! Wow!! That's some funny stuff you're spouting KiMare!!! One has to wonder how our species survived before women started shaving their legs and arm pits!!! Given this evolutionary predisposed "feeling" of disgust that men would have had for getting their penis anywhere near a hairy legged, hairy pitted, woman with an over grown bushy vagina!!!!!

You should write a paper on that KiMare!!
KiMare wrote:
Homosexuality is a disgrace to the will of natural selection.
And yet Nature produces about 18,000 more of us homosexuals EVERY DAY!!!! Hate to break it to you moron, but trying to invoke Nature to attempt to support yourself is the move of a complete fool!!!

Carry on!!
KiMare wrote:
It's a 'bottle cap' preventing otherwise potentially intelligent productive people from passing the legacy of their genes to the next generation.
Gays prevent procreation? Since when? Gays can't be intelligent? Since when?

LOL!!! What a buffoon!!! LOL!! My sides are aching from your stupidity!!!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#155911 Aug 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think your father corn-holes your mother?
Your obsessive curiosity of other people's sex is very creepy. Normal people don't think about the sex other people have Gary. You really should consider finding a therapist.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#155912 Aug 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they tell you?
Creepy.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#155913 Aug 22, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hear of too many straights walking into a bath house or gay club and start shooting up people, if this did happen, I would be outraged. Why are u making an excuse for it taking place at a Christian family research center? Show your atheist love.
1.5% of ALL hate crimes are anti-christian.
19% of ALL hate crimes are anti-gay.
http://lezgetreal.com/2011/11/fbi-hate-crimes...

When those percentages are even remotely similar, why don't you come back then and squack about this persecution you are so eager to pretend exists for christians. Interesting isn't it that we gays can provide you with the names of hundreds of victims of gay hate crimes, and the only name you can come up with here to pretend christians are suffering didn't even commit a religious hate crime! Honestly, I don't think your ranting could be more pathetic.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#155914 Aug 22, 2012
4sitesartproductions wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, who the hell refers to African Americans as "The Blacks" ? If anything you could simply say black people or my black friends (Thats assuming you have friends...of any race). Dude you sound like a real winner :)
4sitesartproductions.

So - in other words - you regard the "Blacks" as merely White men with dark skin? I hope some of your African American friends don't meet you in a dark alley late some night and give you a lesson on what diversity is really all about.

Ronald

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#155915 Aug 22, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see ,my dad died 22 years ago and y mom 7, so I can not ask them. What I can do is this.
The U.S. Government’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that about 40% of heterosexual Americans aged 15 to 44 have or have had anal sex with a member of the opposite sex.
According to the National Survey of Family Growth, which surveyed thousands of people between the ages of 15 and 44 in 2006-2008, anal sex is really popular with heterosexuals. 44 percent of straight men report having anal sex at least once in their lives, and 36 percent of straight women do too. Though more straight men than women were enjoying anal sex, women were enjoying gay sex more. Twice as many women (12%) reported having homosexual sex at least once in their lifetimes compared with men (5.8%).
Given that the study was done from 2006-2008, it’s not unlikely to posit that the rates may actually now be slightly higher.
http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/almost-h...
Good stats ... now let's extrapolate what they mean.

1. Have you ever engaged in anal sex?

2. Do you have friends who've engaged in anal sex?

3. The CDC says male-to-male anal sex is the chief HIV vector.

4. If heteros are engaging in anal sex as much as gay males, why is the gay male HIV rate 65% of all new cases?
Kirk Cameron

Corona, CA

#155916 Aug 22, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
What an interesting statement from a poster who spends everyday hanging out in a gay related Topix forum discussing and fantacizing about the sex that people other than himself are having, who talks non stop about bath houses, penis hats, and men's asses.
Hey Gary, how you coming on providing the page number to support your statement about the GLSEN? Come on you sniveling coward, everyone is waiting!!!!!!
From reading your various posts, its quite obvious you have issues. I will say a prayer for you. Okay?
Salvation for you is not at the business end of a phallus. For you to ingest another males goo is sinfully wrong.
Reality

Madison, WI

#155917 Aug 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stats ... now let's extrapolate what they mean.
1. Have you ever engaged in anal sex?
2. Do you have friends who've engaged in anal sex?
3. The CDC says male-to-male anal sex is the chief HIV vector.
4. If heteros are engaging in anal sex as much as gay males, why is the gay male HIV rate 65% of all new cases?
Have you ever blown a guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Anselmo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Evacuation order remains after leve... 4 hr Grandmother Bee 1
Trump Wife on Supreme Court? Feb 13 transitioners b4ever 1
News Tiburon's Guaymas restaurant sold, but concept ... (Sep '08) Feb 9 burrrrpo 16
Marin City Now Russian Troop Site Feb 3 Camp Grabassky 1
News Witness: Hells Angels swarmed truck before Mari... (May '09) Feb 1 Spyder 284
Cab Fare to Costa Rica? Feb 1 dazed traydur 1
Russian Troops Mess Halls Jan 29 Dasvi Danya Troop... 1

San Anselmo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Anselmo Mortgages