Oilfield men out of town!! Hmm what are they really doing!!!

Posted in the San Angelo Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2013
Stunna86

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

My husband works for ccforbes they'll be up there for like a month crew members eathan Dillon James aka jj an two other Hispanics if they come across y'all the wrong way let me kno cause I'm pregnant an he claims to be so perfect.. No problems while he's in town but is anything goin on out of town let this woman know please!!! Na I don't trust his ass...
RoseBush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I worked at the hotel there staying at & they seem to stay to theirselves & the black man was bragging on how pretty his wife is an about to have a baby with her.. Seemed excited... Overheard them in the restaurant.. Even showed A pic of his girl to the waitress.. She said you was pretty an he said I kno my baby's gorguoes.. So I take it he's the one that your really concerned about.. I don't think u have to worry girl...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent San Angelo Discussions

Search the San Angelo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 min Truth is might 21,718
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 17,265
tlca...your thoughts?? (Feb '11) Wed Terrible teachers 27
Review: Diva Nails SPA Wed Lisa 1
San Angelo Lakeview Methodist Church Jul 28 Fellow Parishioner 1
Al'righty Then Jul 26 LongLegsLana 15
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
•••
•••
•••
•••

San Angelo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000