Joe Lee - Model citizen or fraud?

Joe Lee - Model citizen or fraud?

Posted in the San Angelo Forum

V Garrett

Crown Point, IN

#1 Sep 17, 2010
On September 13, 2010, former Christoval man, Joe Lee broke in to his childhood home terrorizing his father's widow. With an accomplice wielding a gun and knife, Joe proceeded to load up a pick up with items that were being probated through his father's will. Joe took it upon himself to take what he thought he should have. His gun and knife toting friend was in charge of keeping his father's widow and her grandson from intervening in his crime. The ironic thing is that Joe is now the Men's Minister leader at Alamo City Christian Fellowship in San Antonio Texas. Joe leads a double life as he's been threatening his father's wife since his father passed away from a hear attack in late April of this year. Shame on Joe Lee. I hope he doesn't get away with what he's done and continues to do.
Christoval Native

Amarillo, TX

#2 Apr 10, 2012
Sounds like your a family member of the "alleged" victim .....I guess a jury of his peers found him innocent in 1 hour HMMMMMMMMM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Angelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
esmeralda g trejo (Aug '12) Apr 25 Rick grande 2
Shane Stewart and Sally McNelly Murder (Sep '15) Apr 23 messitup 19
need a plug Apr 16 Cmos619 1
Debate: Marijuana - San Angelo, TX (Aug '10) Apr 10 Michael 55
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 1 haha 981
missing!!! (Jun '10) Mar '16 Justice 21
jesse vargas Feb '16 prm 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Angelo Mortgages