Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2012
V Garrett

Crown Point, IN

#1 Sep 17, 2010
On September 13, 2010, former Christoval man, Joe Lee broke in to his childhood home terrorizing his father's widow. With an accomplice wielding a gun and knife, Joe proceeded to load up a pick up with items that were being probated through his father's will. Joe took it upon himself to take what he thought he should have. His gun and knife toting friend was in charge of keeping his father's widow and her grandson from intervening in his crime. The ironic thing is that Joe is now the Men's Minister leader at Alamo City Christian Fellowship in San Antonio Texas. Joe leads a double life as he's been threatening his father's wife since his father passed away from a hear attack in late April of this year. Shame on Joe Lee. I hope he doesn't get away with what he's done and continues to do.
Christoval Native

Amarillo, TX

#2 Apr 10, 2012
Sounds like your a family member of the "alleged" victim .....I guess a jury of his peers found him innocent in 1 hour HMMMMMMMMM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Angelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr fubar 22,308
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 17,890
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 770
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Fri Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
long john silver Aug 27 TEXAS 1
•••
•••
•••

San Angelo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

San Angelo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••