Police break up suspected lottery tic...

Police break up suspected lottery ticket theft ring

There are 4 comments on the Lottery Post story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Police break up suspected lottery ticket theft ring. In it, Lottery Post reports that:

In Washington state, police have arrested three people on suspicion of stealing lottery scratch tickets from stores all over King and Snohomish counties, then cashing them in at other stores. via Lottery Post

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lottery Post.

lol

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 21, 2008
What are you kidding me!
These three should be on America's Dumbest Criminals!
Can anybody say "surveillance cameras?
upandcoming

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Feb 21, 2008
lol wrote:
What are you kidding me!
These three should be on America's Dumbest Criminals!
Can anybody say "surveillance cameras?"
They should call them "dumb", "dumber" and "dumbest"!
RIVER

Poprad, Slovakia

#3 Feb 24, 2008
i agree
jeffrey white

Baltimore, MD

#4 Nov 9, 2009
Its called drug addiction. I'm one of the suspects in this case and I am actually a very intelligent human being who's decision making skills were clouded by a very serious heroine addiction. The decisions I made in the past were a direct result of the choice i made to get high. In no way am I proud of the actions i took to support my habbit, however i still seem to always a find positive lesson learned from my previous mistakes. Maybe i'm not so dumb after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sammamish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Woman looking for a ANR ABF connection? (Jul '12) 21 hr James 5
News Memo to statehouse Democrats: Do no harm Nov 12 Jules 1
News Millions Of Dollars Pour Into Washington State ... Nov 6 Baptist ism by Proxy 1
News In ceremony, King County buries remains of thos... Oct 21 Jules 1
Everything Tree Service in Redmond Oct '17 CariB 2
Of Girl Scouts and Troops (Mar '17) Mar '17 cassandrasage 1
News Woman suspected in Issaquah armed robbery arres... (Mar '13) Apr '16 Kells 4

Sammamish Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sammamish Mortgages