18 Registered Sex Offenders In Magoff...

18 Registered Sex Offenders In Magoffin County

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Know Your Neighbor

Salyersville, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2011
I urge all of Magoffin County citizen's to go to the Kentucky State Police Sex Offender's Registry List for Magoffin County and become familiar with the faces of the men walking our streets that are known sex offenders with their crimes perpetrated against children. Some of these people have moved in from other states and have decided to call good old Magoffin County home! There are 18 registered sex offenders residing in Magoffin County and not all are compliant with the law!!!!!!!!! Beware!!!! Know your neighbors and know where your children are at all times!
Floyd-Magoffin

Salyersville, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2011
There are over 90 registered sex offenders in Floyd County. Look like most of what Otter Creek Prison is housing are sex offenders! The others are out lurking and prowling around our neighborhoods and we don't even know it!
Educate Yourself

Campton, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2011
Here's the link to the registry that Know Your Neighbor mentioned above. Check it regularly, it changes often.

http://kspsor.state.ky.us/
Look Around

Salyersville, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2011
I think (18) is a very low number for our county. What shakes me to my very core is wondering how many CHO-MO'S are walking around that have never been reported or caught. Wasn't it rumored that our last sheriff was said to have sexual relations with an under age girl?
looking

Salyersville, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2011
Educate Yourself wrote:
Here's the link to the registry that Know Your Neighbor mentioned above. Check it regularly, it changes often.
thanks for posting this site for checking sex offenders, heard there was one in my neck of the woods will check it out to see.about time this topic site beening used for something besides trashing.
looking

Salyersville, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2011
Educate Yourself wrote:
went in and checked,several in my area,also checked floyd co,#2690 is non-compliant,lives on rt 7 before get to puncheon ck.rd.,has lifetime for victim age 14.where can he be reported?

some of these offences where with children as young as four,
Morning Star

Virgie, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2011
Kentucky State Police
Give them a call - they will be more than happy to pick him up.

You would be doing a good deed for all the children in that neighborhood.
tellmemore

West Liberty, KY

#8 Feb 9, 2011
Ryan cheek, lol!!!! loser what did he do exactly
Sad State of Affairs

Salyersville, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2011
It really is a sad state of affairs to know that convicted sexual offenders are allowed to wonder around our neighborhoods and communities pretty much unchecked and unknown. For every person that has a child KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS! NEVER trust a stranger around your children and NEVER allow your children to be out and about on their own without KNOWING exactly where they are and who they are with and what they are doing! Every time a citizen passes one of these sexual offenders on the streets they need to point them out to others so they too may be on guard at all times. IF YOU EVER go to a ball-game or school event where these perpetrators are in attendence make sure you keep your eyes on them and keep your children away from them! Many of these perpetrators are not allowed to even be around children!!!!!!!! So report them to the authorities immediately and make sure that everyone around you knows that person is a predator!
HARD TIMES

Salyersville, KY

#10 Feb 9, 2011
They need their PECK'ERS cut off and Then they would think twice before anybody else would try it.SICK SON OF A B!TH like that the law isn't HARD ENUFF on THEM. They don't DESERVE to LIVE in my BOOK.
YEE HAW

Paintsville, KY

#11 Feb 9, 2011
HARD TIMES wrote:
They need their PECK'ERS cut off and Then they would think twice before anybody else would try it.SICK SON OF A B!TH like that the law isn't HARD ENUFF on THEM. They don't DESERVE to LIVE in my BOOK.
wouldnt be hard times no more..LMAO
Get A Clue

Langley, KY

#12 Feb 10, 2011
People, are you so stupid to realize that there are some names on the sex offender list because they were teenagers and had sex with their girlfriend or boyfriend, broke up then one of them or an angry parent started crying foul. Wake up. The majority of the kids now of days are having sex. Look at some of the crap they write on this sight. Look at Facebook or MySpace at the suggestive poses, the clothes, the makeup. They are eluding sex at a young age. Just because their name is on this registry doesn't mean they all are pedophiles and have molested a child. Look at yourself, look at your teenage boy or girl. Anyone of them or you could put yourself in a compromising position and be labeled a sex offender. I personally know a couple that has been fooling around since they were 13 or 14 (the female), he is a couple of years older. The girl's mother could have easily screamed molestation after they broke up several times over the past years. Boy's brag about the many conquests they make, girl's don't act like sex is any big deal, move on to the next and the next.

I do agree you play you pay. But don't be stupid and start rounding up the horses and grabbing a noose to string up your neighbor because he is on this list. Check out the reason he made the list and then if warranted let the chips fall where they may.
Hansen

Winchester, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2011
^On the list^
tellmemore

West Liberty, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2011
They are plenty of women out there. There is no excuse for an of age guy to be fooling with an under age girl, I know that if they both were underage at the time of sex then they broke up before the age of 18 then they shouldnt cry foul. But if a man is stupid enough to trust a women then he should go to jail because he sure is stupid to trust a girl. Its just sick an u probably are an offender or one of your family members are to take such a stand for this crime.
Get A Clue wrote:
People, are you so stupid to realize that there are some names on the sex offender list because they were teenagers and had sex with their girlfriend or boyfriend, broke up then one of them or an angry parent started crying foul. Wake up. The majority of the kids now of days are having sex. Look at some of the crap they write on this sight. Look at Facebook or MySpace at the suggestive poses, the clothes, the makeup. They are eluding sex at a young age. Just because their name is on this registry doesn't mean they all are pedophiles and have molested a child. Look at yourself, look at your teenage boy or girl. Anyone of them or you could put yourself in a compromising position and be labeled a sex offender. I personally know a couple that has been fooling around since they were 13 or 14 (the female), he is a couple of years older. The girl's mother could have easily screamed molestation after they broke up several times over the past years. Boy's brag about the many conquests they make, girl's don't act like sex is any big deal, move on to the next and the next.
I do agree you play you pay. But don't be stupid and start rounding up the horses and grabbing a noose to string up your neighbor because he is on this list. Check out the reason he made the list and then if warranted let the chips fall where they may.
Get A Clue

Langley, KY

#15 Feb 10, 2011
tellmemore wrote:
They are plenty of women out there. There is no excuse for an of age guy to be fooling with an under age girl, I know that if they both were underage at the time of sex then they broke up before the age of 18 then they shouldnt cry foul. But if a man is stupid enough to trust a women then he should go to jail because he sure is stupid to trust a girl. Its just sick an u probably are an offender or one of your family members are to take such a stand for this crime.<quoted text>
Don't think so. Don't have children. In fact can't really stand them, and the snot nose young people that is becoming adults, shew dread what the world will become. All I said is there are other types of crimes that can be considered a sex crime - don't have to be a pedophile. It could be teenagers getting revenge on the other for a break up. Read the post. How do you infer that I am an offender or support the crime. I was just trying to point out get all the facts before you jump to conclusions - just like you did on me.
Get A Clue

Langley, KY

#16 Feb 10, 2011
Hansen wrote:
^On the list^
Nope! Just somebody that made an observation on how people can find out information then run with it until it becomes sensationalism. Just saying there are different types of crimes that are labeled sex crimes that don't involve small children or young kids.
HARD times

Salyersville, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2011
YEE HAW wrote:
<quoted text>wouldnt be hard times no more..LMAO
Well now Yee Haw I LMFAO to but they would think twice before a grown pervert would think about it don't u think so.THAT WOULD BRAKE them I think.
Sad State of Affairs

Salyersville, KY

#18 Feb 10, 2011
Get A Clue wrote:
I looked at the registry and sorry but no teenagers were on that site! Most of the victims which were just about ALL children under the age of 12 years old!!! The men on this registry that would hurt an innocent child are SICK!
Sad State of Affairs

Salyersville, KY

#19 Feb 10, 2011
Get A Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think so. Don't have children. In fact can't really stand them, and the snot nose young people that is becoming adults, shew dread what the world will become. All I said is there are other types of crimes that can be considered a sex crime - don't have to be a pedophile. It could be teenagers getting revenge on the other for a break up. Read the post. How do you infer that I am an offender or support the crime. I was just trying to point out get all the facts before you jump to conclusions - just like you did on me.
Give me a break! You are defending grown MEN most of them OLD MEN which are on this registry which abused and assaulted young children under the age of 12 years old!!!! Don't make excuses for these SICK and DEMENTED animals which can not even be called HUMAN when they commit such unspeakable acts on children!!!! They should not even be allowed to walk our streets or live in our neighborhoods they should be CAGED like the animals they are!
Gimme More

Salyersville, KY

#20 Feb 10, 2011
I LOVE PERVERTS AND SODOMY.....Reminds me of Prom Night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adams woman running for clerk 17 min we need experience 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr The Rub 170,527
Poll jeremy scott arnett any body know him 3 hr Jupiter 4
Makayla Perkins 4 hr Truth 33
Who knows April Nicole Montgomery 8 hr Boss man 10
Are U a Blonde 21 hr Blonde or Not 6
Tasha Howard 22 hr Sad 4

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages