Christmas Card Appeal: Dalton Dingus

Christmas Card Appeal: Dalton Dingus

There are 8 comments on the New Urban Legends story from Dec 9, 2012, titled Christmas Card Appeal: Dalton Dingus. In it, New Urban Legends reports that:

This is something you could feel good about this Christmas. A small deed done cheaply.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Urban Legends.

Bless This Child

Harold, KY

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Praying for this child and his family...I don't even know this child or family but this has touched my heart...
god bless him

Salyersville, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2012
hes a lot braver than me we all need to think and pray for this little guy i think he will hit his gal good luck dalton
help him

Adams, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2012
He is From the head of White Oak .He told his parent he wanted to bet the world record of cards recived .I think ne will make it .He a 9year old little boy .he got a think wrong with him .Just send him a card if u want to .Its Dalton Dingus Hc62 box 1249 salyersville ky 41465 thank you if u want send his a christmas or what ever u want .Bless you all.Hes got over 25000 card & thing or most cards they are counting .Ithink he will be over 35000. Its the record school from everywhere are sending him cards.So if u feel like it sent no just take time & do it for the kid its touched me bad .Again Thank You.
Christy

Miami, FL

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Hello,

My name is Christina Abreu. We would love to get in contact with Dalton's family. Our company would love to help him make his wish come true.

Anyone have his parents information?

Thank you!We truly appreciate the help!

Christy
Hope this helps

Harold, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
go to facebook and type in cards for Dalton or Christmas cards for Dalton ...Has info there...He is also on fb..Dalton Dingus..
Love

Louisa, KY

#6 Dec 17, 2012
He is such a brave boy
locator

Salyersville, KY

#7 Dec 24, 2012
I hope you get your wish and God watches over you and your family.sorry I didn't have a card to send but God bless you anyway.
Keeping in touch

Harold, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Has an official statement been made from Dalton's Mom yet on the total of cards received...People on facebook wanting to know but so many facebook events and everyone has a different count....Prayers for Dalton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Head on collision at entrance of short fork 1 hr Gary 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Simmons 164,753
Minnie Compton 4 hr Tight 30
Body Found 7 hr Truth 12
Bridgette Howard 8 hr BD-James 1
Heather Bailey (Nov '10) 9 hr Family affair 4
Taking pictures with the US flag 11 hr flag 8

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages