First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Excuse Me

Salyersville, KY

#41 Sep 10, 2009
I had worked at that day care for 2 and 1/2 years and we never had a problem until new management took it over. It wasn't the teenagers it was a fued that started over everyone getting mad!
ex employee and mom

Pikeville, KY

#42 Oct 25, 2009
I know Madelyn Cable is not very bright and hires people who are like her. My children went there and I worked for Madelyn and I know state laws are not followed. I have been looking for a childcare facility for my children but they will not attend the one Kim is opening. I don't know if she got cited or not but if she didn't she needs to be. I know a child was slapped in the face and Kim was in the room with the teacher when it happened and there was a child missing for awhile and Kim also knew that and did not report it. I have been by the one that she is opening and there are 2 tables sitting out front which a child could get hurt on. I also know the state refused to license the daycare because she wanted to open it and the carpets were filthy and they told her she needs to put floors down and then call them because they would not even inspect. Madelyn was the owner but as the director Kim new better and she was responsible for what was going on. Kim said she has a college degree and so do I. Mine is in childcare also and I know that what happened there is all against the law. I know that Kim is from that area and alot of people may like her and she may be a wonderful person but she does not know how to run a daycare center. Madelyn was turned in more than one time to the state and now she got what she deserved but Kim also deserves the same punishment. If you are considering putting your child in that center please do some research and call childcare licensing and regulations in Frankfort and check on the defencies the other daycare whe was at got they are public record. Think it over long and hard for the saftey of your children. This is not a wise choice letting your children attend this center.
Hello

Campton, KY

#43 Oct 25, 2009
I have read every comment on here and I just have one thing to say. I know Madelyn and YES she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Yes she hired people that didn't know what they were doing, but it is the Diretor's job to see that the daycare is run right and that the kids are taken care of. I don't know if Kim was sited or not, but I'm like ex employee, she needs to be. If a child got slapped and another child got lost that is down right abuse. I also went to IGA today and I saw the tables in front of the noah's ark daycare. A BIG NO NO. Is she trying to get a child hurt or what?? Those tables are very heavy and they fold, they could break a bone or even trap a child between them. PLEASE think about this and all that happened at the other daycare. Check it out very well before you enroll your child and put it in Kim's care.
bystander

Pikeville, KY

#45 Oct 26, 2009
Hello wrote:
I have read every comment on here and I just have one thing to say. I know Madelyn and YES she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Yes she hired people that didn't know what they were doing, but it is the Diretor's job to see that the daycare is run right and that the kids are taken care of. I don't know if Kim was sited or not, but I'm like ex employee, she needs to be. If a child got slapped and another child got lost that is down right abuse. I also went to IGA today and I saw the tables in front of the noah's ark daycare. A BIG NO NO. Is she trying to get a child hurt or what?? Those tables are very heavy and they fold, they could break a bone or even trap a child between them. PLEASE think about this and all that happened at the other daycare. Check it out very well before you enroll your child and put it in Kim's care.
I keep watching and reading the post from all of you. Good luck with finding a good daycare. I have worked for the state and I know you can get a copy of the deficiencies Kim had. Yes, she is guilty of hiding information from the state if what you say is true. it is my understanding that she only disclosed it when Madelyn fired her. She is low.
Call state licensing and request through "open records" a copy of the report, then you will know the truth. Also anyone who had a child in that daycare at the time of the incidents would have received a copy of the findings. If there is a parent who would like to post their letter of findings, it is legal. I bet if it were a good report Kim would have already posted it
unknown

Paintsville, KY

#46 Nov 12, 2009
Kim is a Bitch, she is hateful to the kids and only cares about money. she makes a big difference in her kid and all the others, she treats the other kids like dirt and hers like gold. I would NEVER put my kids in her care.. she dose not treat the right.she a mean hateful bitch!
Jenny

Louisville, KY

#47 Nov 13, 2009
unknown wrote:
Kim is a Bitch, she is hateful to the kids and only cares about money. she makes a big difference in her kid and all the others, she treats the other kids like dirt and hers like gold. I would NEVER put my kids in her care.. she dose not treat the right.she a mean hateful bitch!
Go ahead and say what you want. You are being traced. You might as well admit who you are. If you are woman enough to post here, you should be woman enough to put your real name. For your information, she has had a child abuse criminal record check. If anyone wants to see it, stop by the Day care center and you can see it. For your information, the Noah's Ark Day Care is open. Five of the children who she was accused of abusing is now attending her day care.
Tonya

West Liberty, KY

#48 Nov 13, 2009
tash wrote:
<quoted text>ruth, i got my information from the social services rep that is investigating the case. kim may be withholding information from you and her parents but she will be charged if not already you must get your information before you defend a woman who caused our children neglect at the other day care. kim was in charge when my child was lost kim was in charge when many other violations took place. we have all been interviewed and we know what the charges are and the violations our children paid the price
Well guess what lady the truth has came out and you have no clue of what you are talking about just how could you defend madelyn anyway it sounds as if you are just plain stupid and you better not let me find out who you are because I promise you will regret it, Kim is a wonderful person I have new her my whole life she is great with kids and I would leave my children with her anyday it sounds to me you are very jealous of her I wouldn't doubt if this isn't madelyn so quit trying to blame your mistakes on innocent people and kim if you see this I want you to know how proud I am of you and please don't let stupid ass ignorant people like this ever stand in your way pay no attention everybody knows your a good hearted honest person and great with children so shut up if you know whats good for you !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking News HARDIN STILL COUNTY JUDGE 2 hr John Won 24
Magoffin Reported Election Corruption Makes Fox... 2 hr John Won 63
Sara Jane Bailey 2 hr Sarajane 52
Alysia 4 hr boob 2
Melissa Marshall 7 hr Prolly 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 hr something 134,338
debbie salyer 17 hr Honeynut 6

Flood Warning for Magoffin County was issued at March 04 at 6:46AM EST

Salyersville Dating
Find my Match