Newly single men in Salyersville
Chris

Louisa, KY

#106 Aug 13, 2012
Are youn's refering to sabrina on longcreek rd.That woman if that's what you would call her,She has such low self esteem,I worked with her she is very free heart should i say no more.Would drop her pants for a black snake.
jason

Salyersville, KY

#107 Aug 13, 2012
where did u work with her at, I heard that she is a pathological liar and tells men what they want to hear just so they will feel sorry for her and to make her man jealous so he will run after her because she loves drama
Chris

Louisa, KY

#108 Aug 14, 2012
Lets just say we worked together for a while.The woman is insane has alot of issues.I was glad when she stopped working.I couldn't stand being in the same room with her.She gave me cold chills just looking at her.You can always tell a good woman when you see one but she surely was not a good one at all.She would climb in any mans vehicle that would let her i seen that with my own eyes.Then of the evening go back home to her man like nothing ever went on.
sabrina

Louisa, KY

#109 Aug 19, 2012
I think i know who this chris is and you can kiss my azz.I do what i want with whom ever i please and i don't have to answer to noone.I am sick of people sticking their nose in my azz.So for all you people out there stay the hell out of my life.If i wont to sleep with a man i will do it when i get ready.Because sabrina does what she darn well pleases.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#110 Aug 20, 2012
First of all those of you saying you used your food stamp cards to buy her grocery's are stupid. You know that's fraud right, that is a F-E-L-O-N-Y. It is time in a federal prison.
For those of you who are saying she is going to hell for cheating on her husband, I'm pretty sure it say's in the bible don't judge unless you want to be judged yourself by GOD at the end of you life.
Don't bring up her kids that is so disrespectful!!! Were you raised in a barn???
The person saying she is Sabrina and not her grow up she can spell stupid you clearly cannot.
Samantha your gonna call her a whore and a nasty slut when your on here talking about f*cking her husband that's the pot calling the kettle black isn't it. How can you sit there saying she's a nasty whore when you are one too, clearly.
As far as her not being able to back her sh*t up, as far as I have ever saw she always has been.
Those of you men who are saying she would drop her pants for any man or jump in any man's truck, you are bold face liar's and you know it.
As far as drugs she doesn't use. she might have many years ago, and she admitted it and got herself clean, how many of you can say that? My guess is not very many.
Samantha

Louisa, KY

#111 Aug 20, 2012
LMMFAO___She Is A Wh@re And A Slut And What Ever Else.And Yes She Is A Drug Head.And Would Screw Any Man That Would Have Her.And If Your Saying She Is Off Drugs You Must Not Know Her Very Well.Sounds Like You Need To Get A Life Yourself Bitch.Because You Don't Know Shit.Maybe You Both Need To Snot Another Pill.
Samantha

Louisa, KY

#112 Aug 20, 2012
That Was Maybe You Both Need To Snort Another Pill.And I Am Sure Her Judgement Day Wont Be A Pretty Site.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#113 Aug 20, 2012
I myself have never been into pills, drinking, or any type of drugs myself. I never felt the need to use them. But I have found that people who are steadily accusing others of being a "Pill head" are themselves one.
Again your calling her a whore and a slut and how she would f*ck any man that would have her, from what your saying your doing the same thing. You stated on here how you were screwing a married man. So clearly you too are a slut.
I have a life, a very nice one that I am proud of, not that someone like you could say the same thing.
Why are you so worried about her judgement day, you should be more worried about yours.
Here's a thought if your screwing Gabe then why wont he leave her for you? Seems to me that your nothing more then a booty call, and that's all you will ever be.
Samantha

Louisa, KY

#114 Aug 21, 2012
It's Like This I Have Already Had Gabe.He Wasn't Worth The Trouble To Much Drama And Too Many Kids.I Am Not Taking Care Of Someone Else's Kids.And Another Thing The Man Must Be Just Like Sabrina Don't Care For Nothing.What A Messed Up Life They Have.Or Are You Going To Blame That On The Drugs Too.He Is The One That Said He Was Getting Sick Of What All She Does But Must Not Be.I Guess He Likes It.I'd Say Just About Everyone In Magoffin County Knows Her Very Well And All Of The Things She Has Done.If I Was Her I Would Be Ashamed To Walk Out In Public.I Would Not Even Show My Face.All I Can Say From Every Thing He Has Said About Her And What Everyone Else HAS Said I Would Never Wont Anyone To See Me.She Is One Sorry Woman If That's What You Would Call her.
omg

Louisa, KY

#115 Aug 26, 2012
This lady comes to our church and acts like she is a saint,And even though we all have heard of so much stuff on her.And apparently i assume it is all the truth after reading all the information on here.May god help her.
For Real

Louisa, KY

#116 Aug 30, 2012
This really sounds about like her.
THE REAL SABRINA

Salyersville, KY

#117 Aug 30, 2012
For one i havent been to church in months and second of all im not proclaiming to be a christian but for one thing judging is also a sin so i guess u r the hypocrite. And for the fake sabrina i know which one of my sister in laws u r so keep it up i will c u. But for the rest i have nothing to prove to none of u all i know what i do and what i dont and quite frankly its none of anyones business but mine. But i would like to say thank u because at least u r thinking of me and that makes me smile!!LMAO!!
Samantha

Louisa, KY

#118 Aug 30, 2012
Cant wait to see this one.LMMFAO
Samantha

Louisa, KY

#119 Aug 30, 2012
You Really Think Someone Is Scared Of You [email protected]
THE REAL SABRINA

Salyersville, KY

#120 Aug 30, 2012
yeap u r thats y u r using a fake name and making up your lies! but have fun im glad to c u remember me i must have made a big impression on u! LMAO
Samantha

Louisa, KY

#121 Aug 31, 2012
Just Figured I'd Say Something Before I Got Off To Work,I Just Hope I Am There When You Get Brave Enough To Do Something About Something,Because I can't Wait To Get A Hold Of Your Fat Azz.And By The Way Tell Gabe He Was Pretty Good In Bed.What Time You Was Out There Whoring Around.And I Am Always At The Park Of The Evening If You Got Something To Say To My Face.
To Funny

Louisa, KY

#122 Aug 31, 2012
No one can help because you are a low life,sorry piece of trash.And if you claim to know it is your sister in law as you say.Why don't you do something about it.When are you going to realize you are just a retard that they have to put up with for time being.lmao
Stupid

Louisa, KY

#123 Aug 31, 2012
I am going to show you that you don't screw with A married man,
Howdy

Hindman, KY

#124 Sep 3, 2012
Im donald gibson im lookin for a great woman I can be located at HB Arnett drive on Mason look me up if interested!!
Stupid

Louisa, KY

#125 Sep 3, 2012
Just call out sabrina she sure will screw you.She is good at screwing around with men.She screwed a married man all weekend long and thinks it is ok I don't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 min opinion 723
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min Mickey402 143,113
Why build another library? 1 hr Bubby 2
bobby gibson your day will come i promise u 3 hr Sad 7
Dollar general 8 hr PAPA 2
Jeff Ross 8 hr so vaIN 15
Betty Simpkins? 8 hr bbbbbbb 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages