Newly single men in Salyersville

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Looking

Salyersville, KY

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Hear there is a lot of newly single men in Salyersville now . Who are they !!!

Since: Nov 11

Louisa, KY

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Those of us with a higher set of standards. That's who.
Truth

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Asatrur wrote:
Those of us with a higher set of standards. That's who.
"Very Funny", if you call high standards, pill wh*res and skanky women. The ones that are single don't want a good woman, as long as they can have their Ho's to take care of them, they aren't going to settle down. They are foot loose and fancy free.. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

Since: Nov 11

Louisa, KY

#4 Jun 26, 2012
Actually, I dont want free milk. I would enjoy a girl who is smarter than 90% of the idiots around here.
Truth

Salyersville, KY

#5 Jun 26, 2012
Asatrur wrote:
Actually, I dont want free milk. I would enjoy a girl who is smarter than 90% of the idiots around here.
You are one of the very few that wants a girl with some sence and has an education. One that isn't on drugs and wants something else in life other than a pill. One that can hold her own in a relationship and not settle for a man thats on the draw and drugs!
For Sure

Salyersville, KY

#6 Jun 26, 2012
I haven't been a 'single man' since 1971, I have
spent the last forty-one years with the same girl
I married way back then and right here in Salyersville too. I am still as happy being
married to her now as I was to have been honored
by her 'yes' answer when I asked her to be my
wife. No 'Truth', I wasn't looking for a 'bad'
woman nor a 'ho' as you stated, I was fortunate
to find what I wanted in a 'good' woman who
became the mother of my three children...and who
loves my grand child as much as I do because he
is her grand child too. No, I didn't see her as
the 'only fish in the sea' and I am confident
that she felt the same about me, but she was the
only fish in the sea that I was interested in
catching and apparently she was satisfied with
her catch as well...I know I am true to her and I
believe with all my heart that is just as true to
me.
For Sure

Salyersville, KY

#7 Jun 26, 2012
...'that SHE is just as true to me....in the above
post'...sorry about that.
Truth

Salyersville, KY

#8 Jun 26, 2012
For Sure wrote:
I haven't been a 'single man' since 1971, I have
spent the last forty-one years with the same girl
I married way back then and right here in Salyersville too. I am still as happy being
married to her now as I was to have been honored
by her 'yes' answer when I asked her to be my
wife. No 'Truth', I wasn't looking for a 'bad'
woman nor a 'ho' as you stated, I was fortunate
to find what I wanted in a 'good' woman who
became the mother of my three children...and who
loves my grand child as much as I do because he
is her grand child too. No, I didn't see her as
the 'only fish in the sea' and I am confident
that she felt the same about me, but she was the
only fish in the sea that I was interested in
catching and apparently she was satisfied with
her catch as well...I know I am true to her and I
believe with all my heart that is just as true to
me.
Forty one years ago there was good women and men and there wasn't pills and dope floating around like there is today. And apparently you haven't seen what is really out there to date. I'm happy for you and your wife. And its really rare thing for a marriage to last that long now days. And back in the day marriage was taken seriously and marriage vows was honored. Now days its all about what you can do for someone, how much you can spend on them, material things. They aren't happy unless you can give them the moon and more. Love it just another four letter word that is spoke out of greed and what you can give them in return for saying it! I was stating facts about todays sociality and how things have change in just the last twenty years. I wish you well and hope that your children grow up and are as happy with their spouses as you are.
For Sure

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jun 26, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Forty one years ago there was good women and men and there wasn't pills and dope floating around like there is today. And apparently you haven't seen what is really out there to date. I'm happy for you and your wife. And its really rare thing for a marriage to last that long now days. And back in the day marriage was taken seriously and marriage vows was honored. Now days its all about what you can do for someone, how much you can spend on them, material things. They aren't happy unless you can give them the moon and more. Love it just another four letter word that is spoke out of greed and what you can give them in return for saying it! I was stating facts about todays sociality and how things have change in just the last twenty years. I wish you well and hope that your children grow up and are as happy with their spouses as you are.
It wasn't all rose gardens forty years ago either and I don't
claim that the wife and I never had our little 'ups and downs'.
You may be aware of the 'Sexual Revolution' of the 1960s and
early 1970s, we married in early 1971, mini-skirts and bell bottoms, extravagant hair-do's (more like hair don'ts), muscle
cars like the Pontiac GTOs that played a big role in my 'gettin' the girl'. Sure, we were young and a bit wild to begin with, but
we were fortunate that we were able to foresee what we would
have to do if we were to be happy together...we were lucky, it
worked for us and here we are today. Thank you for the good
wishes, every little bit helps.
good guy

Upper Sandusky, OH

#10 Jun 27, 2012
Michael Risner
ThatGuy

Louisa, KY

#11 Jun 27, 2012
Hell I just want a decent lookin', halfway smart, non-pillhead girl who will work some and make a home with me. I dont make a lot but I do have an income, dont do pills and have never ever hit a woman in my 47 years. Guess I should be a complete dick and then I would have someone.
Hummm

Louisa, KY

#12 Jul 10, 2012
They All Are Gay.
Stupid

Salyersville, KY

#13 Jul 10, 2012
Gabe Brown
Samantha

Louisa, KY

#14 Jul 10, 2012
Isn't He A Married Man?He Is A Very Good Looking Guy?
Stupid

Salyersville, KY

#15 Jul 10, 2012
Nope from what I heard got tired of his womans crap and put her out!
Samantha

Louisa, KY

#16 Jul 10, 2012
I Guess It It Long Over Due.He Deserves Someone Better Than Her.And I Am Sure He Could Do Better.I Am Single He Knows Me?
Stupid

Salyersville, KY

#17 Jul 10, 2012
Have no idea if its long overdue or not, from what i heard it is. He could definatly do ten times better and deserves to be treated a whole lot better! Give him a call his number should be in the phone book!!! Good Luck!
single one

Staffordsville, KY

#18 Jul 10, 2012
Just look and u will see a great fellow he about 48 or maybe 50 .I saw him at speedway And I see him there a lot .I no who it is but I dont put names he in my opionion a good guy .I no hes not after everyone he sees .I even been watching him .I might make a move to see how thing come out .If I do I will let u no .
who wanting to no

Staffordsville, KY

#19 Jul 10, 2012
I no someone thats a good fellow .He wants a top of the line lady .
singleandwaiting

Louisa, KY

#21 Jul 11, 2012
Hint

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min spaceship 136,050
Magoffin Reported Election Corruption Makes Fox... 1 hr Wrong 147
News A sign welcoming travelers to downtown Salyersv... 2 hr EdmondWA 15
Kayla Jo 3 hr Yuck 5
Brittany howard 3 hr Smart one 8
Magoffin school's spring break 5 hr Info 13
Casey Simmons 13 hr mindy 4
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]