Looking for Minix family
Marie

Syracuse, IN

#1 Jun 26, 2009
I am the daughter of Carlie. My grandma was Mae Minix. My grandpa was Jim or James Minix. Brice was his father. My aunts are merlin, juliphine, Marie, Virginia, my uncles are JC, austin, wardy, mitch.
wondering

Salyersville, KY

#2 Jun 27, 2009
Marie wrote:
I am the daughter of Carlie. My grandma was Mae Minix. My grandpa was Jim or James Minix. Brice was his father. My aunts are merlin, juliphine, Marie, Virginia, my uncles are JC, austin, wardy, mitch.
hey, who is this kathy patty or pudge. oh yea i forgot about Mae evelyn {tootle bug}. forgot but still loved.
Marie

Syracuse, IN

#3 Jun 27, 2009
Its me, Pudgie! Who are you?
wondering

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jun 27, 2009
Marie wrote:
Its me, Pudgie! Who are you?
I'll put it this way my family is there now as we speak. Are you still planning on movin to Ky.
trouble

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Jun 27, 2009
Marie wrote:
my husband is a frist cousin to AC ( not JC),,,,,,,,,Roosters father was Wess Rowe

“Hey ”

Since: Jan 09

Salyersville, KY

#6 Jun 28, 2009
Hey Pudgie, this is Susan, your uncle Julius Daughter. Email me [email protected] and we can talk that away...

“Hey ”

Salyersville, KY

#7 Jun 28, 2009
Marie wrote:
Kinda forgot your uncle Julius didn't you....and it is A.C. not JC..And there is R.V., Landon. Julius was my father. I am Susan. The youngest of his children. I live her in Kentucky.

“Hey ”

Salyersville, KY

#8 Jun 28, 2009
Marie wrote:
Hey you forgot my father he is one of your uncles too, his name is Julius Minix. Brother to your mom.

“Hey ”

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jun 28, 2009
I wrote this under my daughter Rain's profile..Pudgie. So email me at [email protected] and we can talk..
pudgie

Syracuse, IN

#10 Jun 28, 2009
Well, I would not say I forgot. Just trying to name a few. I haven't talked to you for years. How are you. How did you find out we were moving down there. Can't wait though! Only one more year!

Since: Feb 09

Salyersville, KY

#11 Jun 28, 2009
That wasn't me that asked you that.. I was at the time under my daughter's name XxEmoChickxX and now this one is mine GALGONEWILD. Where are you moving too? Close to us here in Salyersville or what. I have been fine? and yours..My family have been busy with perparing our land for our new doublewide. Well email me sometime..I am on Facebook.com also under the email address [email protected] Come join us. Frannie is on there too.
nelli

Columbia City, IN

#12 Feb 15, 2011
think you for got Landon too that would be your uncle
Minix

Paintsville, KY

#13 Jul 16, 2011
Theys a lot of Miinixs in the county thats fer sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 167,604
Dustin allen beating wife bad? 4 hr You know 12
Cheating 6 hr Truth 6
Angie Dingus and Nikki Howard 13 hr Work it 12
Does anyone know Sabrina Bailey? 14 hr Charlie 3
Nick Patrick 14 hr concerned 5
Amanda peter with Clifton or tommy Howard LOL? 14 hr SpeakTruth 6

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages