Anybody know about?
Find me

Paintsville, KY

#1 Nov 30, 2010
Does anyone know amanda helton that works at cigg store on the parkway? What kind of person is she? I am not trying to start stuff I just need to know it is really important to my marriage. Who is she seeing?
elbows

Langley, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2010
best I know shes a pretty good ole girl. Never heard anything bad, hard worker and friendly.
duh

Louisa, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2010
She is seeing a Miller boy I heard. She may be a hard worker but she has always been a cheater.
What

Paintsville, KY

#4 Dec 1, 2010
that was my husband
Concerned

Paintsville, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2011
Isn't she still seeing him? She supposed to be dating that dope head jimmy rice. but shes still bangin that miller boy too. Haha
hunh

East Point, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2011
Find me wrote:
Does anyone know amanda helton that works at cigg store on the parkway? What kind of person is she? I am not trying to start stuff I just need to know it is really important to my marriage. Who is she seeing?
wow you and your spouse must be to real hicks if someone elses personality matters. LOSER!
duh

Salyersville, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2011
hunh wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you and your spouse must be to real hicks if someone elses personality matters. LOSER!
if she is seeing ur hubby it matters
who

Louisa, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2011
Which miller guy are you talking about? There a few different ones what does he drive?
Whats this about

Paintsville, KY

#9 Dec 1, 2011
You got my attention what do u want to say I am listening. What made you pull this up this is from last year in nov
Whats this about

Paintsville, KY

#10 Dec 1, 2011
How do u know she is still with him have u seen it?
Freak

Paintsville, KY

#12 Dec 11, 2011
Ive seen it! Haha..she sneaks out late at night to see him. She's drivin Jimmy's truck too..bahahaha. What a ho!
Late at night

Paintsville, KY

#13 Dec 11, 2011
That really does not make sense what time are u talking about? How late?
Late at night

Paintsville, KY

#14 Dec 11, 2011
You are really making yourself look like a liar and someone who is trying hard to start trouble. Unless you have a certain time I know for a fact that someone you are talking about is sleeping.
here is ya fact

Salyersville, KY

#16 Dec 28, 2011
Late at night wrote:
You are really making yourself look like a liar and someone who is trying hard to start trouble. Unless you have a certain time I know for a fact that someone you are talking about is sleeping.
i know for a fact otherwise--I think seeing her out at 2 in the mornin in a black truck in places she shouldnt be might be a fact you need to check out for yourself---
Who

Paintsville, KY

#19 Dec 29, 2011
Does anyone know who she's cheating on jimmy with?
hahaha

Salyersville, KY

#20 Dec 29, 2011
Who wrote:
Does anyone know who she's cheating on jimmy with?
everyone who has a big one
Wasnt Her

Paintsville, KY

#21 Dec 30, 2011
It was her son and his friends in the truck not her. She was at home in the bed alone. Jimmy's sister has a camera pull the film and see who got out of the truck. She starts work very early, there is no way she can stay out all night and work each day. People get a life.
hmmm

Salyersville, KY

#22 Dec 30, 2011
Wasnt Her wrote:
It was her son and his friends in the truck not her. She was at home in the bed alone. Jimmy's sister has a camera pull the film and see who got out of the truck. She starts work very early, there is no way she can stay out all night and work each day. People get a life.
yeah right!
Wasnt Her

Paintsville, KY

#23 Dec 30, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right!
Lori can pull her camera's and see who got out of the truck. Her pictures don't lie.
Get a Life PEOPLE

Paintsville, KY

#24 Dec 30, 2011
Who cares who she is seeing!!! If the Rice would have stayed out of jail then he would know what is going on!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Justified Justice 167,845
Reason not to vote Carson montgomery 1 hr no no 18
Angie Dingus and Nikki Howard 3 hr Your pathetic 18
Vote Gary Simpkins for Sherrif or Regret it 7 hr Betty 16
i need a truck to rent for cdl test know of any (Mar '15) Fri Buddy 5
Things that you remember in Salyersville that a... (Jan '10) Fri missthem2 73
Cheating Fri Truth 9

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages