Does anyone know a James (Biggen) Cole?

Does anyone know a James (Biggen) Cole?

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

Wondering

Campton, KY

#1 May 23, 2008
Does anyone know anything about James (Biggen) Cole? I used to date him a while back and i was wondering how he and his family were doing?
lolroflmagoffin

Salyersville, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2008
Well he now has anal leakage but his cock did get bigger
zack allen

Paintsville, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2008
well all i can say is mess with him and c wat comes at u
(thats one thing that aint changed in his life)
Andrea

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2009
biggen is doing good. he was suppose to get married not to long ago. dont know if its happened yet. he is a great guy.
Salyersville

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2009
He is doing alot better he did get married and he has a job which hardley any of u can say
KLC

Salyersville, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2009
He's doing wonderful. He met a great woman and she has helped him turn his life around.
The REal cody cole

Salyersville, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2009
He is my brother, and we was brought up tough, we have had hard times but thats all over now. He's straight, married and got a family and so do i.
Bunky Prewster

Salyersville, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2009
I love Biggen..he is a good guy
KLC

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2009
Yea, he truly is.
biggen cole

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 24, 2009
hay im doing good as of now i havent been out of jail long but now that is all over now i have a great wife and wonderfull kid's so any one out their that is hateing on me GO TO HEL* AND KISS MY A**
THE ONLY JAMES BIGGEN COLE ..
biggen cole

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 24, 2009
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know anything about James (Biggen) Cole? I used to date him a while back and i was wondering how he and his family were doing?
hay i would like to know how this is
Glenna Cole

Paintsville, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2009
Hey this is Biggens wife and i just want to let everyone know what wonderful person he is! He has made a change in his life and thats good for him! We have a great life together! I dont know how hard it is to leave the past in the past and let people move on but I guess people like to throw up the past! But anyway life does go on as he has shown alot of people! All I can say is that I love him more than anything and we are very happy!
I LOVE U BIGGEN!
LOVE YOUR WIFE
Glenna Cole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 174,725
Tonya Ward & Jerry Swiney (Sep '16) 1 hr Citiville 57
election18 8 hr kathleen 4
Iíve seen it all 9 hr ky life 4
Unclassy Pearl Party 9 hr Hilarious 8
last post wins (Apr '11) 9 hr Curtis 79
1081 yard sale 9 hr Tony 6

Salyersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages