if u kill a lyons it not ok but if th...

if u kill a lyons it not ok but if they kill u it is ok

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
chris 1996

Ashland, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2009
I have seen alot of of things in magoffin get brought off years ago but now it just got proved no matter what a person with money can do anything like hit a good son father and hub. head on so high and kill him but as long as the right people get some money it gose away but let a high man hit there son and it a differt game because I guess the lyons shit dont smell bad but matt better be looking over his shoulder and that poor girl he treats and takes about behind her back she to good for that prick
true

Salyersville, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2009
I agree! Don't they remember back when this same thing happened to them? When you do the crime, I think you should the time!
chris 1996

Ashland, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2009
everybody needs to call the county atty office and see what kind of lie he trys to make up so he can keep the what the story is abount 200,000,00$ dallors he and the rest of the no good system took to make it go away common sence could have told anyone that seen ritts news seen him wacked out on xazan and everything else but even the trooper must have got some of the money but I can,t wait to see a helton take his head off and if they try to charge them we will boycott Ithought paul lyons was a good man but he lost a son matt should pay the price he will the hard way oillie holbrook paid the right way paul made sure that is want he should have done ths time
family

Salyersville, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2009
We ain't donw with matt yet, time will tell if we will beat him at his own game. Grant was a good man and had alot to live for and to loose it all for a pillhead is pathetic. No, the state police didn't sell out, we do have him on our side, he's a honest desent family man that has morals, Tpr. Jimmy Straton, everyone should know that he has stood by us and done everything he can do and we appreciate it. so just hang in there and hopefully the Lyon's won't have any pull at the FBI office.
Flat Fork coming round

Pikeville, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2009
It was a bad thing that happened , I will give You that. The Lyons boy should pay but lets be honest, Grant was a head too and he might have done the same to another innocent person if he hadn't got killed. Ask the Lyon's boy's cousin, she was one of the first on the scene and saw how he was messed up.
omg

Staffordsville, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2009
The Helton family needs to be asking the fireman, EMT's that was first on the scene and saw Matt blowed out of his mind so bad that he didnt even know he was in a reck. And if I was Grants family Id make damn sure Matt paid for this if I had to make him pay myself.
come on

Louisa, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2009
people there were actually 4 drug tests done on blood and urine. all clean. i can understand the frustration of the family wanting justice done. but in this case there are 4 negative drug tests done. justice was done. this boy was simply clean people. this is probably only the other family slamming the lyon boy. yea, i remember when the lyon boy got killed in 94. the guy wa stone blind drunk. you people are wanting an innocent man to go to jail for that accident. it was just an accident. theres nothing more the FBI office can do. maybe they can investigate the activities going on at the heltons home. that would be interesting! that boy has had those charges dismissed because of negative tests. why do you people keep harassing him and continue to slander his name, when hes been acquitted of all charges? lets talk about what the heltons do! how about that topic!
stupid people

Louisa, KY

#8 Feb 9, 2009
nobody got bought off, and nobody got any money. why would anybody even have to be bought off. drug tests were negative. give it up people. u would have to be an idiot to start a topic like this. this is so childish and stupid. this is a dead issue, and its over.......
Forgiving hearts

Paintsville, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2009
When you pour salt in a wound, it burns. When you choose to allow it to heal - over time - it no longer hurts, but often leaving a scar. The Lyons' lost a loved one. The Heltons lost a loved one too. Both families are experiencing or have experienced pain, hurt, and loss that can't be fixed! Why continue the hurt by talking about this issue?? Why continue to stir salt in the wounds? Forgiveness is a choice and we all should choose to make it. It we want to see our Heavenly Father, we all must choose to forgive those that trespass against us. Allow time to heal. Have a forgiving heart one toward another....
In God's eyes, there is no sin that is bigger than the other. If you want to be forgiven for yours, you too must forgive.
citizen of sarryvile

Hagerhill, KY

#10 Feb 9, 2009
everyone needs to vote these money hungry elected officials outta office ,circuit judge,dr hardon,

Since: Dec 08

Staffordsville, KY

#11 Feb 9, 2009
I don't know about the drug test's but if he wasn't on anything, then why was in on the court docket's for DUI. If he was the cause for the wreck there should be some kind of punishment. I went to school with Grant he was a great person. There is something not comming out and why did the Salyersville paper not want to report where Matt lived or his age, but they sure did Grant's.
WHAT

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2009
ky_raised wrote:
I don't know about the drug test's but if he wasn't on anything, then why was in on the court docket's for DUI. If he was the cause for the wreck there should be some kind of punishment. I went to school with Grant he was a great person. There is something not comming out and why did the Salyersville paper not want to report where Matt lived or his age, but they sure did Grant's.
If he was under the influence of alcohol when the accident occured then the proper charge should have been: Aggravated vehicular manslaughter
Just a good ol boy

Salyersville, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2009
I know it matters about money& who you are. I was raised in royalton im just a reg. guy work raise my fam. a long time ago i got my 2 dui in middle of town with no other charges or benn in no other trouble Matt at the same time hit a car in town on his 2 dui i saw this anyway sitting in jail together with matt over the speaker they call his name 500 bucks i have 2 ask 20,000 cash i have never benn in no trouble but that big diff. hugh. So ya he will walk no dout not right but still no dout.

Since: Dec 08

Staffordsville, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2009
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was under the influence of alcohol when the accident occured then the proper charge should have been: Aggravated vehicular manslaughter
I knew there was an exact term for it, I just didn't know what it was. Thank You, I have never been in trouble for anything major just no seatbelts so I am not real familiar with the court system, but I do know this from listening to people our whole court system should be shut down and done over. I think it sucks, everyone should be treated the same way, if I go out and wreck and kill someone because I was stupid enough to get behind the wheel of a car, and I am not capable of driving I should go to jail but of course I would I don't have alot of money. Money talks bullsh*t walks.
KellB

Jackson, KY

#15 Feb 10, 2009
Flat Fork coming round wrote:
It was a bad thing that happened , I will give You that. The Lyons boy should pay but lets be honest, Grant was a head too and he might have done the same to another innocent person if he hadn't got killed. Ask the Lyon's boy's cousin, she was one of the first on the scene and saw how he was messed up.
So what are you saying?
He may have been a head, he may not have been a head, bottom line he is dead due to someones negligence. Don't try to justify it by saying "...he might have done the same to another innocent person if he hadn't got killed.."
What the hell happened to if you do the crime, you do the time?
spanky arnett

United States

#16 Feb 10, 2009
in jail he had money a cell phone and went and come as he want,ed,so yell money talks and bullshit walks,thats life you punk,s.
family

Salyersville, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2009
well i don't know about the drug test hhat was taken but we will see about the one the fbi is doing so lets just wait and see just how innocent little mr. matt lyons is when the fbi brings their report. It don't take a genius to watch the news ttape and see he was ripped out of his mind.
concerned citizen

Louisa, KY

#18 Feb 11, 2009
yea right! the last thing the heltons want is the fbi probing around. maybe they'll investigate all their criminal activities. the whole county knows what that family does for a living. lets talk about that...anybody?
wondering

Louisa, KY

#19 Feb 11, 2009
Well I'm just wondering you seem to know about the Helton's so what are you wanting to tell on them ..."concerned citzen"
dawg

Louisa, KY

#20 Feb 11, 2009
i saw on ur news today, over a month ago. they dropped the charges on that boy because all drug tests were negative. so what if they have more tests done. after their crime lab says he was clean. no drugs found. then id say any further tests would be the same. this is a crime lab that sends thousands of people to prison every year. know whos gonna say their wrong? not a judge, a lawyer, not anybody. why does everybody keep slammin that boy when the court says hes innocent and all charges have been dropped. as far as im concerned its over. what idiot would be stupid enough to think of a topic like this? let alone, post it on the internet? sounds like slander and defamation of character to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Paducah Parent 148,863
Thieves and people receiving stolen property ve... 5 hr MySharona 3
clifton Barker and Sheila Miller Lemaster 13 hr Sunny 8
Vernon Murphy (May '11) 17 hr Sunny 5
Mike Wilson 17 hr Ashley 11
renee francis (Sep '10) 17 hr Alberino 26
Megan ann howard 17 hr Alberino 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages