sick of have drug dealers/sellers ru...

sick of have drug dealers/sellers run up and down cole branch

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

sick of it

Louisa, KY

#1 Sep 8, 2012
children play outside and it's just not safe. they take no consideration for the folks that have lived here for years. loud music, parties and who knows what else and me and my neighbors are sick of it happening.
haha

Louisa, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2012
get use to it. this is magoffin
sick of it

Louisa, KY

#3 Sep 8, 2012
NO i dont have to get use to it. We have tiny children that live up here and their needs come first. That Rowe boy takes things to extreme. He drives to fast and throws gravels everywhere. My Aunt cant get any rest for the cars that run and turn all the time up at that place.
wrong

Louisa, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2012
as long as they arent trying to sell it to you what does it matter. leave them or him alone. i know that "Rowe" kid and hes a good fella. Charley just makes bad choices sometimes. Bad luck just follows him around.
neighbor

Louisa, KY

#5 Sep 8, 2012
i heard he got kicked out of the last place he lived but i was hoping he would improve his actions. i thought maybe his little girlfriend would help out with that but i was out walking a couple of weeks ago and she about hit me and i thought maybe it was him driving her car like he always does but no it wasnt it was her. it was a good thing i didnt have my grandchildren with me or i would have called the police of her
pppppppopplo

Salyersville, KY

#6 Sep 8, 2012
wrong wrote:
as long as they arent trying to sell it to you what does it matter. leave them or him alone. i know that "Rowe" kid and hes a good fella. Charley just makes bad choices sometimes. Bad luck just follows him around.
yea well jim arnett branch is terrible and we cant get nothing done law dont give a rat going call unite
friend

Louisa, KY

#7 Sep 8, 2012
well i know his girlfriend, i go to school with her and Marissa is a good person
parrr tay

Louisa, KY

#9 Sep 8, 2012
yeaa realll good new years eve was real good. betcha dont know that side (2)
lick creek

United States

#10 Sep 8, 2012
Oh I'm sick of them period !! We people of magoffin need to make citizens of the county need to start taking care of them ourselves !!!!!!
Boo Hoo

Louisa, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2012
Heres a thought .Move.You,the cops,Unite can and will not stop whatevers going on.People will do what they please, and the more you complain, the worse they will act.Keep quiet and deal with it.You don't own the road,and nothing will be done unless they are caught in the act.
Another view

Paintsville, KY

#12 Sep 9, 2012
wrong wrote:
as long as they arent trying to sell it to you what does it matter.
What a pathetic statement! This is why we have a county like we do! Turning a blind eye is not the answer!
My View

Salyersville, KY

#13 Sep 9, 2012
Another view wrote:
<quoted text>What a pathetic statement! This is why we have a county like we do! Turning a blind eye is not the answer!
Thats the way its always been no one wants to take a stand against the drugs. I say when they fly up and down the road making their drug runs, shoot their tires off. And when the law comes around asking questions just act like " Well we never heard anything, we didn't see anyone shooting. Its your word against the dope heads. Low life pieces of sh*t.
Alias

Louisa, KY

#14 Sep 9, 2012
Boo Hoo wrote:
Heres a thought .Move.You,the cops,Unite can and will not stop whatevers going on.People will do what they please, and the more you complain, the worse they will act.Keep quiet and deal with it.You don't own the road,and nothing will be done unless they are caught in the act.
I gotta agree with you even though the judging says otherwis.Wheres the cops? Dont look like they are helping so you are right.Why complain about it,thats useless,and those responsible will only retaliate against you.
Alias

Louisa, KY

#15 Sep 9, 2012
My View wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the way its always been no one wants to take a stand against the drugs. I say when they fly up and down the road making their drug runs, shoot their tires off. And when the law comes around asking questions just act like " Well we never heard anything, we didn't see anyone shooting. Its your word against the dope heads. Low life pieces of sh*t.
yeah,thats the answer fight drugs with violence.This aint the middle east asshole.Shootin at cars is something they do in big cities.What a message to send to the young people. What if one of your bullets hits an innocent person or worse child? You are an ignorant piece of shit.
Alias

Louisa, KY

#16 Sep 9, 2012
lick creek wrote:
Oh I'm sick of them period !! We people of magoffin need to make citizens of the county need to start taking care of them ourselves !!!!!!
Don't bite off more than you can chew,these people are on dope and don't think straight,you are talking out your ass
My View

Salyersville, KY

#17 Sep 9, 2012
Alias wrote:
<quoted text>yeah,thats the answer fight drugs with violence.This aint the middle east asshole.Shootin at cars is something they do in big cities.What a message to send to the young people. What if one of your bullets hits an innocent person or worse child? You are an ignorant piece of shit.
Ok what is the difference in them selling drugs and getting out here on the road causing accidents and ODing on pills, what is that teaching our children. What is the drug dealers doing to our teenagers and young adults. How many has died here in the county over drugs. How many Mother and Fathers has lost their children because they can't take care of them because they are pill heads. Don't call me a piece of shit. I hate drug dealers, drug runners, pill heads and anyone that takes up for them. I rather see One Drug Dealer died then 10 teenagers. You're the one that is a "Piece of Shit" to take up for low lifes.
My View

Salyersville, KY

#18 Sep 9, 2012
Alias wrote:
<quoted text>Don't bite off more than you can chew,these people are on dope and don't think straight,you are talking out your ass
You must be a dealer or dope head to take up for them!
My View

Salyersville, KY

#19 Sep 9, 2012
Alias wrote:
<quoted text>I gotta agree with you even though the judging says otherwis.Wheres the cops? Dont look like they are helping so you are right.Why complain about it,thats useless,and those responsible will only retaliate against you.
Thats sounds fine for you, not to call the law because you must be one that wheeling and dealing.
yolo

Louisa, KY

#20 Sep 10, 2012
parrr tay wrote:
yeaa realll good new years eve was real good. betcha dont know that side (2)
lmao yo i was there to man. that party tis the shit. caines brute ass newyears eve parrrtayy! his girlfriend went and slept with 2 people in one night! Shane and i forgot the others one name. i was there and seen it all man she acted drunk as hell. that was good times man good times.
yolo

Louisa, KY

#21 Sep 10, 2012
yolo wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao yo i was there to man. that party tis the shit. caines brute ass newyears eve parrrtayy! his girlfriend went and slept with 2 people in one night! Shane and i forgot the others one name. i was there and seen it all man she acted drunk as hell. that was good times man good times.
man i just got cussed all to hell. i didnt mean caines gf i meant charlies that did the slutin dam i was just bringin back good times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min know 152,049
Angie Lemaster being cheated on 1 hr this n that 9
Brittany Howard 2 hr Litterally 15
Yo yo, 4 hr Bigg boy 2
John Blanton or John Short 9 hr Monitor 16
Rats 19 hr bigcountry 12
what is going on at billy joe howards (Aug '12) 19 hr caverun6 50

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages