mrs mary manns fletcher
garliena lovely joseph

Pikeville, KY

#1 Sep 6, 2012
in my opinion i think it very wrong mrs fletcher suied the big sandy regional detention center based on lies and i dont think she should get a dime i am one of the people she lied on and would love to get to go to court to tell the whole truth about it. she got mad because she couldnt get her way in jail so she filed suit. well as far as her fearing for her physical safety from me ,i didnt understand she is as big a an amoaazon forest queen and one of her hands covered my whole back. as for poor old carl fletcher they were living together as a couple and she told me that out of her own mouth in the family dollar store, and if he did shoot her she was probably trying to kill him, she better thank god all he done was wound her he could have killed the nosie old bitch. i have taken great offense to her accusations on me because i only tried to help her and take care of the moldy cell with clorox so it didnt get in her oxygen machine, but i guess that is what i get for trying to help the elderly, and if i would have known her charges she might have had to fear for her physical safety. nasty perverts.
yes

Salyersville, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2012
garliena lovely joseph wrote:
in my opinion i think it very wrong mrs fletcher suied the big sandy regional detention center based on lies and i dont think she should get a dime i am one of the people she lied on and would love to get to go to court to tell the whole truth about it. she got mad because she couldnt get her way in jail so she filed suit. well as far as her fearing for her physical safety from me ,i didnt understand she is as big a an amoaazon forest queen and one of her hands covered my whole back. as for poor old carl fletcher they were living together as a couple and she told me that out of her own mouth in the family dollar store, and if he did shoot her she was probably trying to kill him, she better thank god all he done was wound her he could have killed the nosie old bitch. i have taken great offense to her accusations on me because i only tried to help her and take care of the moldy cell with clorox so it didnt get in her oxygen machine, but i guess that is what i get for trying to help the elderly, and if i would have known her charges she might have had to fear for her physical safety. nasty perverts.
She's like that! Will lie and look you in the face. A no good waste of air if you ask me. She will have to answer one day to everything she has done.
angie

Louisa, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2012
garliena lovely joseph wrote:
well i agree mary is a liar you cant believe anything she tells you she will lie to your face she deserved more jail time than what she got and i just dont get how is she still using the name manns she also goes by the name risner shepherd and fletcher how many names can a person have looks like there would be a law against it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr usa 163,841
Hot police 3 hr Suzie Q 21
About going to Church 5 hr Meee 3
Zindol Francis 5 hr Polo 3
Angie Wright ???? 6 hr Idek 11
baldy 21 hr Wtf 9
Lickie up the creek 21 hr Sad 9

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance