how about rodney and heather ward

how about rodney and heather ward

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

lick creeker friend

Salyersville, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Well first of all he is ugly as hell he looks like opie on crack heather used to be hot as hell but she looks bad now she's on pills bad she acts like she does no wrong she is a backstabber she has treated some people pretty bad I know for a fact she got money out of a lot of people that's dirty Rodney wrecked drunk. Wonder if he will get in trouble I will pray for them love you heather Brooke
working man

Salyersville, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2010
Heather done me bad too who ever wrote this she changed a lot
wondering

Campton, KY

#3 Aug 21, 2010
are they still together
salyersville

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 21, 2010
mind your owm business noisey, noiseythats what is wrong with people they need a job to much time on there hands they want to gossip.
Friend

Salyersville, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2010
lick creeker friend wrote:
Well first of all he is ugly as hell he looks like opie on crack heather used to be hot as hell but she looks bad now she's on pills bad she acts like she does no wrong she is a backstabber she has treated some people pretty bad I know for a fact she got money out of a lot of people that's dirty Rodney wrecked drunk. Wonder if he will get in trouble I will pray for them love you heather Brooke
You damn moron, stop spreading rumors. Rod and Heather have a child. So stop spreading gossip, that is not true. You are a damn moron. I sure as hell wouldn't want you to pray for me and I know they wouldn't either. You damn pretender. This damn site needs shut down. Anyone can hide behind a computer, why don't you grow a pair you damn bully. So shut the hell up you damn jealous prick.
jail-plo

Salyersville, KY

#6 Aug 22, 2010
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You damn moron, stop spreading rumors. Rod and Heather have a child. So stop spreading gossip, that is not true. You are a damn moron. I sure as hell wouldn't want you to pray for me and I know they wouldn't either. You damn pretender. This damn site needs shut down. Anyone can hide behind a computer, why don't you grow a pair you damn bully. So shut the hell up you damn jealous prick.
Hey Heather also sells dope shes a nasty sl*$ and I hear she does the deede for dope, oh her mother is on dope 2
jerk

Salyersville, KY

#8 Aug 28, 2010
my ole my, some of you have way to much time on your hands.
oh lala

Salyersville, KY

#9 Aug 28, 2010
Who was the Howard guy she was foolin around with and got caught?
working man

United States

#10 Aug 31, 2010
Yeah heather is still good looking I think if she needed a good wealthy man I would for sure take her
Dickey

Salyersville, KY

#11 Sep 2, 2010
oh lala wrote:
Who was the Howard guy she was foolin around with and got caught?
who?
yelp

Salyersville, KY

#13 Sep 6, 2010
she has big boobs
working man

United States

#14 Sep 8, 2010
Heather is hot I have slept with her and its top a I still love her I would give her anything she wants
wondering

Louisa, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2010
Is rodney a teacher and thought his sister was heather?
working man

United States

#16 Sep 11, 2010
It wasn't a Howard man it was a arnett or Patrick boy
someone who knows

West Liberty, KY

#17 Sep 13, 2010
listen, she didn't cheat on rodney. But the young boy or whatever started all that shit because he was in love with her, he was telling everybody to everybody that he was sleeping with her and she told him to f-off. Its not true, i know its not, i know the boy, i know her, its a bad situation
his father mr patrick

United States

#18 Sep 13, 2010
Yeah that's a bad deal I now the situation and he was and still is a good boy owns his own machinery now and is doing good he didn't spread those rumors his mom did I am sorry for all the trouble that was caused but she shouldnt. Have got mad at him that boy has went through a lot and is doing good now I don't know who has said that stuff about that arnett boy he. Never did mess with her they was best friends I like heather shes a good person but she shouldn't be mad at him I wish she would forgive him he's. A good man
Co Worker

Salyersville, KY

#20 Sep 16, 2010
staff someone wrote:
he was cheating with a married women he works with and every one of us at usp big sandy knew . he got nothing coming . so sad
This is a total lie. Rodney is a good man and a heck of a worker. He does his job each and every day and always talks about his family. he would never do something like that. You must be the individual who started that bull shit rumor a while back. It sounds to me like your a little jealous of Rodney to me, do your job and stop spreading rumors at USP Big Sandy.
car-guy

West Liberty, KY

#21 Sep 17, 2010
rodney is a good guy, and he has a family that he loves and a wife that needs help, she got mixed up with the wrong people. IDC what anyboy says because i was there and the arnett boy and his mother is the reason for all this crap. They are both crazy and will say or do anything...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonny Keeton 21 min Lol 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 30 min Just call me ABE 2 754
Amanda Peters 34 min Cousin to Devin 10
little Charlie 2 hr you are right 3
Where O Where has my little truck gone 6 hr entertainment 40
Who is Jimmy manns dating? 9 hr justlookatit 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr North Mountain 156,562

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages