Did Eric Conn's Staff Quit

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Sitka, KY

#1 Apr 4, 2012
I was just told that eric conn's staff walked out. Anyone know why?
noncurious

Corbin, KY

#2 Apr 4, 2012
Who really gives a rat's azz???
Reply to Waco wacco

Sitka, KY

#3 Apr 4, 2012
I do.
Hi Wacco

Staffordsville, KY

#4 Apr 5, 2012
to Wacco from Waco, i, for one, give a rat's azz. i would like to know why they all walked out. i just found out that they did.
Too much heat

Sitka, KY

#5 Apr 6, 2012
too much heat, i hear. heard that investigators from federal office has been talking to everyone in office about judge daugherty. big problem?
Thats what i hear

Staffordsville, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2012
yes, it is true. they were intereiewed by investigators and quit.
No show for hearing

Sitka, KY

#7 Apr 12, 2012
conn did not show up today for my brothers social security hearing. going to get new lawyer

Since: Mar 12

Salyersville, KY

#8 Apr 15, 2012
Eric C. Conn and the C stands for crook. Nothing I came up with, just thought it was funny. As we all know, most lawyers are just that.
Out of business

Sitka, KY

#9 Apr 15, 2012
i hear he will be soon be out of business
New Lawyer

Sitka, KY

#10 Apr 16, 2012
who did your brother get for a new lawyer when conn did not show up for the hearing
Signs down

Sitka, KY

#11 Apr 17, 2012
the eric conn signs are down. how come?

Since: Mar 12

Salyersville, KY

#12 Apr 18, 2012
Signs down wrote:
the eric conn signs are down. how come?
The signs are not down. Was at social scurity office on Tuesday, and his is still right at the entrance along with Grovers.
Signs down

Sitka, KY

#13 Apr 18, 2012
i am talking about the billboard signs on highways. i think they are gone
Going Down

Sitka, KY

#14 May 5, 2012
the signs are down and other things will be going down soon, if you know what i mean
Uncle Mike

Sitka, KY

#15 May 9, 2012
Yeah, there is trouble in stanville and trouble in the social security administration office at huntington and soon the trouble will be public and some big shots will be shot down and become little shots, if you know what i mean. i give it another 30-40 days. how do i know? my niece worked there for 9 years and quit last month.
exception please

Staffordsville, KY

#16 May 9, 2012
I take exception to the remark that all Lawyers are crooks. That's like saying all doctors are quackes or all truck drivers are wreakless. Any time you say everyone of any profession is this or that you can guarantee the next remarks will be a lie.There are lawyers and doctors and teachers and drivers and maids and nurses and on and on who are honest, upstanding, honorable people who would never take advantage of others for their own gain.If I said all lawyers are honest it would be as much a lie as saying all lawyers are dishonest. Lawyers work hard to get those degrees just as doctors do and they are proud of what they have achieved but they pay a big price for their education in years spent in school and loans that have to be repaid for years after graduation. So think about these things before you lump every lawyer togather as crooks.
sltndiv

Louisa, KY

#17 May 21, 2012
AINTSAYIN wrote:
Eric C. Conn and the C stands for crook. Nothing I came up with, just thought it was funny. As we all know, most lawyers are just that.
just telling it like it is
WiseGuy

Salyersville, KY

#18 May 23, 2012
I heard that Everyone that had been awarded Social Security and SSI in the last 8 years with Eric C. Conn as their Attorney are going to be reviewed and be scheduled for a new hearing to see if they deserve their benefits. This is due to the high rate of approvals Eric got with that crooked Social Security Judge. My niece worked for his firm for 5 years and quit when she was made aware of everything, she now works for a different law firm.
Jimbo

Salyersville, KY

#19 May 23, 2012
My Uncle told me the same thing last week.
eightieslady

Salyersville, KY

#20 May 25, 2012
He's still taking clients

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Take it back 7,028
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Uncle Tab 155,280
Starved horses 12 min wondering 12
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,659
No Show John 1 hr Rockhouse citizen 6
scammer from saylersville now in indiana 3 hr Bbb 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 131,106

Salyersville Jobs

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salyersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salyersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]