Who's the top 5 prettiest/sexiest wom...
get a life

Salyersville, KY

#22 Nov 4, 2008
country girl....you can point all the fingers you want at Kentucky being for lazy people. What you need to remember, is when you're pointing a finger at us, you have 3 fingers pointing right back at you. And, I do have a job, a Ph.D. in psychiatry. My annual income is well above anything you will make in a lifetime. Second of all, I didn't say that SC wasn't a beautiful place, because it has it's spots there just as Kentucky does. However, do not act like SC is just so perfect, when in fact, there are thousands of people there on welfare. Kentucky might have a high rate of welfare here, due to the fact there are not the opportunities as far as jobs go here as there are in SC. Kentucky is a much smaller state. But as for lazy people, all Kentuckians are not lazy. We have some very hard working people living here and proud to be here at that. My point to you is...we, Kentuckians do not go downing other states, we are better than that. So, those of you that down Kentucky, fine, keep your butt out of here. It's not like some big great loss because you're not a part of this beautiful state...life goes on...."working". My question to you is...how do you know so much about welfare and disability in Kentucky...could it have been you were on either?
HardworkingMom

Salyersville, KY

#23 Nov 6, 2008
country girl wrote:
<quoted text> FOR YOUR INFO SC HAS GREAT PLACES TO VISIT.... I HAVE A LIFE I DON'T DEPEND ON WELFARE NOR DISABILITY TO KEEP ME UP. "I WORK"... ALL KENTUCKY IS FOR IS FOR LAZY PEOPLE WHO WANT EVERYTHING GIVEN TO THEM THAT DONT WANT TO GET A REAL LIFE AND JOB. BY THE WAY I'M NOT UN-EDUCATED I HAVE MORE EDUCATION THAN YOU WILL EVER HAVE.
This really, really makes my blood boil!! You really think KY is for lazy people who want everything given to them? I a 36 year old SINGLE Mother of 2 & I work EVERYDAY, NO ONE helps support my children, I do it on my own. It is people like you that give KY a bad name! Yes, there are people on KY that depend on welfare-But GUESS WHAT??? Those same kind of people are in SC too!!! I don't believe you have an education, if you did you would not be on here throwing insults around! I am happy that you moved to SC~we don't need your kind here! Have a BEAUTIFUL day & try and go to your local library and do some research on Ky...you may learn something!
magoffin_co_gal

Flatgap, KY

#24 Nov 6, 2008
Hey now, I know theres alot of bad apples in Magoffin county, but I for one along with alot of very nice, beautiful ladies do not appriciate being downed. And Magoffin county isnt the only place with bad people. Whats your problem country girl did you get thrown out for drugs or something. Most people that grew up in Magoffin county and thats moved away would love to come back home. There must be something wrong with you.
casa del mar

Salyersville, KY

#25 Nov 13, 2008
dafany howard? come on people! every man in the county has had a shot at that. i know her well. shes been a ho since she was 16yrs old. she changes men like underwear. her little sister dakota is prettier than she is!
abc

Mount Sherman, KY

#26 Nov 16, 2008
Daphne is awesome!!!! So photogenic, Daphne, leave me a hint if You wanna hook up with a married dude that thinks you're the bomb...
inj09

Mount Sterling, KY

#27 Nov 17, 2008
"FOR YOUR INFO SC HAS GREAT PLACES TO VISIT.... I HAVE A LIFE I DON'T DEPEND ON WELFARE NOR DISABILITY TO KEEP ME UP. "I WORK"... ALL KENTUCKY IS FOR IS FOR LAZY PEOPLE WHO WANT EVERYTHING GIVEN TO THEM THAT DONT WANT TO GET A REAL LIFE AND JOB. BY THE WAY I'M NOT UN-EDUCATED I HAVE MORE EDUCATION THAN YOU WILL EVER HAVE. "

that is def. not true just because you dont like magoffin co. doesnt mean you have to degrade the rest of ketucky.
DoctorDemento

Morehead, KY

#28 Nov 18, 2008
country girl wrote:
heck they are all holler maggots
Damn girlfriend,,can I use that quote ????
DoctorDemento

Morehead, KY

#29 Nov 18, 2008
HardworkingMom wrote:
<quoted text>
This really, really makes my blood boil!! You really think KY is for lazy people who want everything given to them? I a 36 year old SINGLE Mother of 2 & I work EVERYDAY, NO ONE helps support my children, I do it on my own. It is people like you that give KY a bad name! Yes, there are people on KY that depend on welfare-But GUESS WHAT??? Those same kind of people are in SC too!!! I don't believe you have an education, if you did you would not be on here throwing insults around! I am happy that you moved to SC~we don't need your kind here! Have a BEAUTIFUL day & try and go to your local library and do some research on Ky...you may learn something!
You got some Physco thing going on,, otherwise this would not have burned you so badz

Since: Nov 08

Louisa, KY

#30 Nov 29, 2008
I have to say, I live in kentucky, right in the middle of hell, in salyersville, and I agree with country girl. I dont think any other place in kentucky is as bad as magoffin. But I also agree with the people that said there are pill whores and holler maggots all over the world and not just here. The thing wrong with the women around here is that if they arent a pill whore or holler maggot, they are women that think they are better than everyone else, and that to me is not beauty. As far as the welfare thing, well alot of people cant help that they are on it. Bush nad his republican cronies have destroyed this country and its jobs, and even if there are jobs available, most people cant get them if they dont know the right person. Back to the topic of discussion. I havent really seen alot of pretty or sexy women in this county, there are alot that think they are but they to me are the ugliest.
salyersville

Louisa, KY

#31 Nov 29, 2008
country girl wrote:
<quoted text> FOR YOUR INFO SC HAS GREAT PLACES TO VISIT.... I HAVE A LIFE I DON'T DEPEND ON WELFARE NOR DISABILITY TO KEEP ME UP. "I WORK"... ALL KENTUCKY IS FOR IS FOR LAZY PEOPLE WHO WANT EVERYTHING GIVEN TO THEM THAT DONT WANT TO GET A REAL LIFE AND JOB. BY THE WAY I'M NOT UN-EDUCATED I HAVE MORE EDUCATION THAN YOU WILL EVER HAVE.
i dont know who u r but magoffin county is a good place there is alot of hard working people that live here not all of us depend on the goverment to raise our family's u honistly dont know the people that live here i dont see why to try to trash all of us maybe because there r people here that r better than you so u try to make u/r self look good but when u trash other people u only make your self look worse and i dont think that anyone in this county would want u here thinkin that u r better in gods eyes we are all the same no one is better i think that it is agood thing u dont live here because i do believe that a couple of the good country girls that do live here would give u one hell of a work over and from the sounds of it, it could only do u some good
verysimple

Staffordsville, KY

#34 Dec 3, 2008
manonthehunt wrote:
I have to say that the lady who works at Family bank is one of the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen, I haven't seen her there for awhile except on sat. tho but I will go on sat. just to get a glimps of her. I wonder if she is still married, does enyone know?
Well I know all of those ladies very well, You got to tell me which one you are talking about. I can tell you anything you want to know
manonthehunt

Sandy Hook, KY

#35 Dec 5, 2008
the one I tink her name is Kathy,or Kayla maybe ot real sure ,is she married? I am instreted in asking her to maybe catch a movie. I think she is the most beautiful lady I have seen, I thinkI went to school with her, so if anyone knows her and her name is Kathy and is not Married let me know.(please)
verysimple

Staffordsville, KY

#36 Dec 6, 2008
Yea they have a Kathy working there. She is a very pertty lady. I will have to check on that for you. Tell me what is your name, so i can let her know who is asking about her.
Dark_Shadow

Salyersville, KY

#37 Dec 6, 2008
are you ppl talking about the Kathy that works @ tha Kozy Korner ?
blah

Staffordsville, KY

#38 Dec 6, 2008
kathy is happily taken.
Pic

Louisa, KY

#39 Dec 6, 2008
blah wrote:
kathy is happily taken.
nope, not talking about kozy corner girls, family bank girls
high school friend

Sandy Hook, KY

#40 Dec 7, 2008
the Kathy at family bank my name is James thats all i can say on here . is she married?
She used to be soo sexxy

Louisa, KY

#41 Dec 7, 2008
Lets get back to the original subject, the 5 sexiest ladies in Magoffin...
STARFISH

Salyersville, KY

#42 Dec 7, 2008
AGREE...
Verysimple

Staffordsville, KY

#43 Dec 8, 2008
High School Friend are you the same as man on the hunt. James I talked to her and she separated from her husban, but is still married. Sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Just Say No 141,397
I'm a teen, pregnant and don't the know the fat... 4 hr missy 6
Applause Ovation Guitar and case stole out of v... 5 hr prayer for its re... 3
Who is he ? 5 hr Why 8
Montana Coldiron 6 hr to the hub 1
COW Constipated Overweight Women Vote For Hillary 8 hr Kim Fartdashian 1
fiscal court 9 hr mikey36 10
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages