vickie bailey from salyersville

vickie bailey from salyersville

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

halo

Salyersville, KY

#1 Jan 4, 2012
well im finding out that this woman is not what i thought she has cheated on every man she has ever been with,,, she worked at IGA lol damn your brother has a big mouth
yep

Salyersville, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2012
yeah she still sleeping with her ex husband william
yep

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2012
yes and she still sleeping with her ex husband william
salyersville

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2012
what? I thought she was still living with jeff thompson
mad are you

Salyersville, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2012
halo wrote:
well im finding out that this woman is not what i thought she has cheated on every man she has ever been with,,, she worked at IGA lol damn your brother has a big mouth
Sounds like you are mad at her Lmao! what did she do give you some and take it back.you put her name on here for a reason so lets hear it don't hold back..if she cheating then who with cause as far as i know she is only with the one man and thats jeff, and who brother has a big month vickie's
nauty

Campton, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2012
I have you all to know that she is sleeping around on Jeff.She is sleeping with Larry Minix,if you need more proof then just ask Larry's mom or his son heck you can even ask Vicky's boys they all know it.She thinks that she has some of us blinded but I got news for her I know know what you are doing and you will STOP this shit very soon or else.Jeff will know the truth soon I promise that and you remember I promised
mad are you wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you are mad at her Lmao! what did she do give you some and take it back.you put her name on here for a reason so lets hear it don't hold back..if she cheating then who with cause as far as i know she is only with the one man and thats jeff, and who brother has a big month vickie's
nauty

Campton, KY

#7 Jan 6, 2012
Jeff will know the truth about her and Larry Minix soon.So what she need to do is just go on and go to Larry because she will never be a good woman for Jeff he deserves alot more than her scank ass
local

Salyersville, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2012
nauty wrote:
Jeff will know the truth about her and Larry Minix soon.So what she need to do is just go on and go to Larry because she will never be a good woman for Jeff he deserves alot more than her scank ass
larry? she with her ex husband william i seen them
show him

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2012
show jeff the pictures mail them to him on his facebook
UPDATED

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jan 25, 2012
ok I will show jeff
Lol

Harold, KY

#11 Oct 19, 2012
How did it turn out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Paul 176,671
Its hump your sister day hillbillies please wear a (Apr '13) 12 hr Lots of kestions 22
Paris Hilton at the park 12 hr Poorgirl 18
Happy Muthas day 14 hr Lots of Questions 27
White Castle filing for bankruptcy. Will close ... 23 hr BS Detective 2
2018 Primary 23 hr Truth 50
Who thinks Renee Shepherd is beat and if so why? Sat Renee is a crook 34

Salyersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages