Haunted Trail in Paintsville

Haunted Trail in Paintsville

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

Don

Salyersville, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2012
When does the haunted trail in painstville open?
Knows

Paintsville, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Don wrote:
When does the haunted trail in painstville open?
Sometime in the middle of October
Just Curious

Wittensville, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Does anybody know what date exactually the haunted trail in paintsville will be open this year of this month?
haunted

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2012
I think on the 18th. There is also a Haunted Corn Maze located close to the Johnson County middle school. Van Lear Historical society is having their Haunted house. Come on by and visit all 3 of Johnson Counties haunted events.
Minnie

Salyersville, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
I just went to the Historical Society last night and absolutely nothing was going on..When is it supposed to open?
Just Curious

Wittensville, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2012
haunted wrote:
I think on the 18th. There is also a Haunted Corn Maze located close to the Johnson County middle school. Van Lear Historical society is having their Haunted house. Come on by and visit all 3 of Johnson Counties haunted events.

When are they having their haunted corn maze exactually?
haunted

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2012
The haunted Corn maze is going on every Friday and Saturday starting at 8:30. Turn down at the Johnson County middle school drive way it's on the right. There's a corn field behind the old Maggards building but the entrance to it at the Johnson County Middle School.

I think the Historical society starts on the 18th also along with the Haunted trail.
Just Curious

Wittensville, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2012
haunted wrote:
The haunted Corn maze is going on every Friday and Saturday starting at 8:30. Turn down at the Johnson County middle school drive way it's on the right. There's a corn field behind the old Maggards building but the entrance to it at the Johnson County Middle School.
I think the Historical society starts on the 18th also along with the Haunted trail.
Ok thanks :)
angela

Denver, CO

#9 Oct 13, 2013
haunted wrote:
how much does it coast....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Madison Gullett? 23 min really 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min freelancehobo 171,939
Wisecups 55 min Huh 3
Why do people live there? 2 hr So There 24
who got indicted for the burglaries? Jan 2018 4 hr Bobby 18
Letters for Greg Howard 8 hr Taylor 67
Election time 17 hr Inonadeal2 128

Salyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages